Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Donate! | Subscribe! | Shop: Amazon

***DONATION DRIVE 2 HAS BEGUN:
CLICK HERE TO BURN MONEY***
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Pacific Rim 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pacific Rim 2  (Read 895 times)
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: July 25, 2017, 11:16:00 PM

Well, tanks are always male, so...

"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." Stephen Colbert
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: July 26, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

For those interested in robot humping

I thought first movie was totally fine, just suffered most from no-name actors (maybe needed a couple who were better actors for some things), and was basically what I'd wanted in a kaiju movie. I was disappointed with how dark the palette was, but other than that it was fine popcorn mech'ing. Excited for #2

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: July 26, 2017, 09:40:20 AM

(maybe needed a couple who were better actors for some things)

Like actually having Australian characters and then employing non-Australians to play them, terrible accents and all. Not that Hollywood is fucking littered with Australians or anything.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #38 on: July 26, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

Sure it is, the Hemsworths are the new Baldwins.  One of them has to be available.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Pacific Rim 2  
Jump to: