Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 30, 2020, 11:41:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: No Man's Sky: A COMPREHENSIVE PRIMER BY SAMPRIMARY. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No Man's Sky: A COMPREHENSIVE PRIMER BY SAMPRIMARY.  (Read 160538 times)
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #210 on: September 29, 2020, 12:20:45 AM

Is there a recent update to this?  I somehow always manage to forget I own this game for the Index.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #211 on: September 29, 2020, 02:22:49 AM

Is there a recent update to this?  I somehow always manage to forget I own this game for the Index.

Yup.
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #212 on: October 02, 2020, 01:28:32 PM

It's surprisingly fun, and pretty. And being on XGP, nearly free. I've been playing the hell out of it.
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #213 on: November 09, 2020, 06:12:15 PM

It's been a relaxing balm lately. Like, I keep landing on planets and going wow this is the same shit I've seen only not, it's really pretty or interesting. I landed on a planet a week ago and immediately made a base because it was a bunch of fauna designs I had never seen before with 50 plus planets under my belt, and they felt coherent/thematic. I found a quiet planet with no weather and the Sentinels are pretty chill and it has resources and ! it's got these towering stone platforms overlooking beautiful lakes. I made a base there right away. I found a ridiculously hard planet with Everest-high mountains falling into lake-filled valleys that had gigantic glowing flora and a fantastic color palette and made exquisite pictures at dawn halfway up a mountain.

I mean, it's really easy to play 15 minutes or four hours. And there's always relevant shit to do.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  News  |  Topic: No Man's Sky: A COMPREHENSIVE PRIMER BY SAMPRIMARY.  
Jump to: