Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:41:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Westworld 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Westworld  (Read 136059 times)
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #490 on: August 15, 2022, 12:35:54 AM

WTF?

They really went with the "Bridge falls, everybody dies" ending? And if they get renewed they will go with the St. Elsewhere gambit, only we know it beforehand so we will be bored because there are no stakes. Fuck, this. How do they think anybody would care at this point? They are not even suprising anymore, you just think about the most stupid solution you could think of and they go there.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #491 on: August 15, 2022, 07:15:27 AM

I really wish Bernie's prediction that basically everything burns to the ground and the world ends was actually true and they had the commitment to do it

Are you not entertained?   DRILLING AND MANLINESS

I thought it was fine, but I hope it's the end of the series.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #492 on: August 15, 2022, 06:39:15 PM

Fuckity fucking fuck, fuck you that sucked.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #493 on: August 17, 2022, 09:31:02 AM

You guys are really making me not want to watch this last episode. I'm getting end of Sons of Anarchy vibes here.

-Rasix
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #494 on: August 17, 2022, 10:43:01 AM

You got something there. Personally I think I would have been happier if I pretended the Man in Black walking over the bridge into the city was the final shot of the series.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #495 on: August 17, 2022, 11:59:40 AM

All in all, I liked this season better than either 2 or 3.  If you've already suffered through those two seasons, watching season 4 increases the average quality of the series.  But the ideal way to watch this show is still to watch season 1 and skip the rest of it.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #496 on: August 17, 2022, 11:16:07 PM

All in all, I liked this season better than either 2 or 3.  If you've already suffered through those two seasons, watching season 4 increases the average quality of the series.  But the ideal way to watch this show is still to watch season 1 and skip the rest of it.

Just finished watching this yesterday, and that is pretty much how I see it.  Mostly, I just didn't care by the end of it.  I am slightly intrigued by what may be coming in the next season (if there is one), but more realistically they will still fail to re-bottle the lightning from S1.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
naum
Terracotta Army

Reply #497 on: September 10, 2022, 08:28:47 AM

Fuckity fucking fuck, fuck you that sucked.

A perfect encapsulation of season 4.

"Should the batman kill Joker because it would save more lives?" is a fundamentally different question from "should the batman have a bunch of machineguns that go BATBATBATBATBAT because its totally cool?". ~Goumindong
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #498 on: November 04, 2022, 02:46:50 PM

Well this is cancelled now, which sucks since i still wanted to know the end.

I am the .00000001428%
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #499 on: November 04, 2022, 02:49:01 PM

I kind of have low confidence that the creative people actually know the end.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #500 on: November 04, 2022, 04:56:02 PM

I hope it's the end of the series.

Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Yeah, the next season was going to be boring as shit "adventures in the metaverse" nonsense if it happened.  Better for it to be done.  Show should have been done after season 1.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Westworld  
Jump to: