Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:24:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Heroes Charge. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Heroes Charge.  (Read 35107 times)
grebo
Terracotta Army

on: August 29, 2015, 06:47:02 PM

Anyone else playing this?

Lots to do without spending money, lots of shiny things to get.  Good graphics quality.  I've been playing it about 4 days and it seems likely to hold interest for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUSIvP6-eHI

Why don't you try our other games?
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 05:50:40 PM

Yup.  Got a large guild and running 91. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 08:14:08 PM

Must be a different server.  On mine seems like the highest ppl are 50

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 05:42:46 PM

Started playing this today, seems pretty good. Hit a level cap of 18 on my main; not sure how to increase it.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 06:05:50 PM

Couple tips.  Machinist, cloud walker, chaplain, wizard, and pirate chick are solid to 90's.  They can fill multiple roles and all but chaplain stay relevant in arena. 

Focus on a core 5 until 80, arena makes a huge difference.  I fucked up here mid 70 and took me forever to catch back up.  Going for more will cost you momentum and free gems.  Grand arena wins can wait.  Ninja will throw you off at one point, he falls off mid to late 70.  Advantage is he is great with raids!

I hit top 30 to 80 easily in arena with my crew.  Dwarf, machinist, frost mage, old curse, and mystic.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 04:08:58 PM

Raids just trade party XP for XP potions, right? There's a lot going on in this game that isn't well documented, and the wiki seems woefully incomplete.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 05:00:27 PM

I think the only difference between a raid and regular attack is you get some xp potions with a raid and it costs you a raid ticket.

Cheddar why no phoenix?  He seems so op i do everything with him.. im only 40 tho.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 05:47:08 PM

Oh and the level cap is your team level, do all the chores every day to get loads of free team xp and it goes up fast

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 05:55:49 PM

I think the only difference between a raid and regular attack is you get some xp potions with a raid and it costs you a raid ticket.

Cheddar why no phoenix?  He seems so op i do everything with him.. im only 40 tho.

Raid tickets are quick way to farm.  Aka, save time.  Phoenix is beastly for 10 to 20 levels iirc.  By the time I got mine it was underpowered.  Think I was 60? 

You will get a 5 star phoenix by mid 80 without any effort. He is ok for backup, but will never see him post 70ish. 

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 08:11:19 PM

Is there a good way to figure out which stuff you dont really need and can enchant with?  I think the square things on scrolls (not the ones with the corners cut off) you only need a few of but i cant keep track of all this stuff.

Finally finished crusade tonight on normal with a borrowed death knight.  He is so perfect for that.  Got my 2 star phoenix and commando too.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 05:41:06 PM

Is there a good way to figure out which stuff you dont really need and can enchant with?  I think the square things on scrolls (not the ones with the corners cut off) you only need a few of but i cant keep track of all this stuff.

Finally finished crusade tonight on normal with a borrowed death knight.  He is so perfect for that.  Got my 2 star phoenix and commando too.

Not really.  You will have a ton of items and spare cash around 70.  Arena team is critical, focus on your primary 5 plus chaplain.

Later you will get plenty for messing around with secondary/special lineups.  I am level 91 with at least 3 back up crews.  Not full deluxe, but more than enough to specialize teams for trials and what not.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 07:42:43 PM

Bought some gems and did the 10x box roll; now I have more heroes than I know what to do with! Some advice on what will make a good team would be helpful; I'm mostly just using people who are higher * rank.

Current party:
Wind Master (***)
War Chief (**)
Shadowleaf (**)
Emberstar (*)
Chaplain (*)

Others:
Imperial Executioner (**)
Admiral (*)
Wizard Doctor (*)
Vanguard Warrior (*)
Lightning Master (*)
Crossed Knight (*)
Psychopath (*)

I'm TL 32, my main party are all 32 and Blue or Blue+1; the rest are lower in both level and promotion, but I figure it's not too early to change things around.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 08:45:43 PM

Crossed knight seems really good but i havent the skill points and money to skill him up yet, that seems to be the hard part.

I am tl42 and my arena team is currently admiral phoenix commando windmaster and shadowleaf.  Would like to ditch shadowleaf for succubus but dont have her.  I made it to 1800 in the rankings but forward progress is much reduced since im not spending money.

I might be able to try hard campaign now since i breezed thru on normal today.. A couple more tls and i can class most of them up again.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 07:20:22 AM

I like War Chief as my tank because he has a lifesteal aura; are most people running 1 tank or two?

Just got Succubus(***) from clearing normal Crusade; think I'm going to swap her in for Emberstar or Shadowleaf.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 05:33:45 PM

I would swap her in for ember.  Shadowleaf is still useful for her silence.  I only run 1 tank but if i get someone like lightning elemental who does good damage i might run 2.  I quite often lose to guys running 2.

Breezed thru crusade on hard today.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: September 03, 2015, 05:42:05 PM

Yea I ended up keeping Shadowleaf. How much more difficult is Hard Crusade compared to Normal?

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #16 on: September 03, 2015, 05:42:43 PM

I like War Chief as my tank because he has a lifesteal aura; are most people running 1 tank or two?

Just got Succubus(***) from clearing normal Crusade; think I'm going to swap her in for Emberstar or Shadowleaf.

All are good.  You will see war chief on second or third teams by 80.  Shadow leaf is popular post 90.  1 tank after 50.

Emberstar is a glass cannon.  Not good for main team later.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 05:51:44 PM

Hard crusade seems the same except your guys dont heal between fights.  Horse chick comes in handy.  If you can borrow a maxxed death knight from your guild it isnt that hard.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 06:14:39 PM

How do you borrow things that are higher level than you?

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 06:41:28 PM

in the merc hall?  I think you can.  But i meant more like maxxed skills, which you have to go check for.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 06:44:41 PM

Ohh, I've been wondering what people mean when they call a hero maxed out.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: September 04, 2015, 06:09:34 AM

Picked up dwarf and got ck to 2 stars.  Think i am going to skill up ck and see if he can replace pirate.

Is there a list of heroes you cant get from chests somewhere?  Seems crazy to farm 80 stones for a hero you can get for "free"

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: September 06, 2015, 07:57:11 AM

Pulled a 2 star Old Curse in Crusade today; might put him in my Arena team instead of Chaplain.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: September 06, 2015, 09:10:35 AM

Old curse is almost always in there, i def would do that.  I am getting my old curse at 9 tonight when the arena shop refreshes.

Made it to rank 641!  Wonder if i will stay there.  My team is currently crossed, wind master, phoenix, shadowleaf and commando.  Crossed is awesome, his shield toss does crazy damage.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: September 06, 2015, 09:46:48 AM

Running War Chief, Old Curse, Phoenix, Succubus and Wind Master; sitting at 1059 and still need to skill up OC and Phoenix.

Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: September 06, 2015, 10:39:48 AM

Just started playing this.... it's pretty good as a quasi-idle game.  What's the main difference between the normal version and the HD version?

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: September 06, 2015, 11:46:20 AM

I downloaded the HD because I like things to look pretty.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: September 07, 2015, 05:28:21 AM

Got knocked back to1800 by some guy with 4 tanks and phoenix.  Seems like a good strat now but doesnt seem viable long term.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: September 07, 2015, 08:44:24 AM

Got to 877 and kinda want a new tank. Not sure if I wanna use Dwarf or CK.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: September 07, 2015, 08:59:45 AM

I am starting to think that Dwarf is the wisest choice at this level, Crossed has great survivability and his shield toss is really good, but his ultimate doesn't help much, cutting damage in half when he's almost dead.

I knocked some other poor guy back to 1800 and am back in the 700s.   Also this happend.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:03:14 AM by grebo »

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #30 on: September 07, 2015, 12:53:52 PM

Picked this up. It's decent. It's kind of neat how they just blatantly rip of hero design from other games.  The FtP model isn't completely obnoxious either.

So, is there a guild?  Or are people in a decent one?  Just hit 32.  Picked Professional Killer out of a chest, but he's pretty meh.  He's an OK stand-in for chaplain in arena. 

-Rasix
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #31 on: September 07, 2015, 03:00:33 PM

Picked this up. It's decent. It's kind of neat how they just blatantly rip of hero design from other games.  The FtP model isn't completely obnoxious either.

So, is there a guild?  Or are people in a decent one?  Just hit 32.  Picked Professional Killer out of a chest, but he's pretty meh.  He's an OK stand-in for chaplain in arena. 

Love that lil dude, but worthless post 30.

I have a large guild but we are doing higher end content.  Sub 72 level will have limited raids.  We are around #10 on our server.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: September 07, 2015, 03:40:55 PM

My guild is #4 on our server but its much newer than Cheddar's; highest on our server is level 51. I'm on Moon Squire server, guild is named PowerCloud.

grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: September 07, 2015, 06:07:58 PM

I am on startap, in the league, i think we are a guild.

I use my pk for the physical trial, he might be ok for that up to lv 3 but yea he sucks at everything else.

K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: September 08, 2015, 03:24:35 AM

Picked this up, I see that all the heroes are entirely unsubtle ripoffs of DOTA heroes; they didn't even bother to change the names in some cases  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

edit: whoops, seems I downloaded 'Heroes Clash', which seems to be an utterly shameless copy and paste of the game y'all are talking about  swamp poop
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:58:55 AM by K9 »

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Heroes Charge.  
Jump to: