Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:00:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Rocket League 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rocket League  (Read 20321 times)
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: March 03, 2016, 08:19:38 AM

Don't miss the ball.

No kidding. Though I've gotten pretty good at "faking out" the other guys by going for the ball, completely missing, and the teammate behind me hitting it while they adjust to the fact that I missed. Of course that only works if there's a somewhat worthwhile teammate that just happens to be behind me!

- Viin
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #71 on: March 03, 2016, 11:11:27 AM

Don't miss the ball.

No kidding. Though I've gotten pretty good at "faking out" the other guys by going for the ball, completely missing, and the teammate behind me hitting it while they adjust to the fact that I missed. Of course that only works if there's a somewhat worthwhile teammate that just happens to be behind me!

Ah yes, the infamous "I got it....NOPE" move.  Good times.

I'm glad you picked it up.  I can't believe that more people aren't playing this all the time.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: June 26, 2016, 12:49:00 PM

The new season started.  It's been..humbling. Lots of the higher ups from last year are working their way through the reset ranks. 

This is still the most fun I have playing any game.  If you see me online playing on Steam, give me a shout I'd love to play with some F13ers (looking at you Viin).

Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: June 26, 2016, 07:47:27 PM

The new season started.  It's been..humbling. Lots of the higher ups from last year are working their way through the reset ranks. 

This is still the most fun I have playing any game.  If you see me online playing on Steam, give me a shout I'd love to play with some F13ers (looking at you Viin).

Will do.

These resets are really hard on me, I get annoyed because I don't like dropping back into Prospect II because of multiple cases of shitty teammate and a way-better-than-I opposing team. :P

- Viin
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: August 01, 2016, 08:57:30 PM

Here's my camera settings for great/easy aerials but not so great dribbling:

KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: August 08, 2016, 09:16:55 AM

Rumble Trailer.

I guess you get abilities to freeze, push, or pull the ball. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Rocket League  
Jump to: