Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:28:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  (Read 375980 times)
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1050 on: March 27, 2020, 09:36:02 AM

Yeah I tried it a few times with the old Ember which kind of worked fine for killing the infested but had energy issues and she is/was pretty slow so I could never hit the orbs fast enough. Tried with a ranged melee which also didn’t really help. And so on. I’m better now with the latest parkour system, which was one of the issues as I’ve been stuck on this since before the latest changes so I could probably do it now but there’s no real need to go above MR14 or so unless you are heavy into trading.

Edit: oh and this was all before you can practice in the Simulacrum which meant I could only try it once per day at most

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 09:37:47 AM by Trippy »
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1051 on: March 27, 2020, 05:26:38 PM

It's actually MR17 test you are on (16 is defence). Mesa or Hildryn seem to be viable and I'd carry an Ignis (even as Ember I'd modded Ignis for range and spread and it was tearing stuff up. Ember isn't as viable anymore but Saryn could be. Stock up on energy pads and spam them.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1052 on: March 27, 2020, 05:38:13 PM

Not good with Saryn but I do play Mesa so I might try that. Thanks!
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1053 on: May 12, 2020, 10:38:22 PM

Nightwave Season 3 has started.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1054 on: June 02, 2020, 01:54:10 PM

For those of you who are thirsting for some player bitching, this stuff is Quality. Folren runs a site that attempts to put a value on Rivens, and thats personally all I know about him. But he put up a LOOOOOOOONG post about how DE is currently wrecking the game via Rivens and Status changes and general power creep.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/gvbz6h/the_crippling_issues_with_the_riven_system_melee/?

Hic sunt dracones.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1055 on: June 02, 2020, 02:18:27 PM

I've never liked the Riven system and while I do collect them when I can I don't use them at all and nothing I do in the game requires them. So the seemingly never-ending Riven drama is Popcorn to me.

The status changes are unfortunate. I've been gradually switching all my stuff over to Viral + Heat as that's the only combination that seemingly matters now. The previous system of needing/having Blast + Corrosive, Viral + Radiation, and Gas + Magnetic setups was kind of a pain to manage but was useful if you wanted to min/max against enemy types, though I usually just defaulted to Blast + Corrosive.

The melee damage changes are weird but at least many more weapons are viable now. So that's probably a net plus overall.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1056 on: June 02, 2020, 07:20:06 PM

Ya, Blast and Corrosive was generally my go to, but strangely Corrosive is actually still decent if you want raw damage as very few things have a resistance to it, so its where Blast was before the changes. So I tend to go with Corrosive and heat/cold, as the Viral/slash meta is annoying the frig out of me, (and is not useful against bosses as they are status immune). But, ya, really I'm as guilty of going the viral/slash route on my stuff as anyone else, not gonna lie.

I really, really like the Melee changes.

Rivens were probably a good idea that turned very rapidly into a horrid joke. I think its hilarious that people scream about "dispo nerfz" when everyone knows how the dispo works, and they should know that with everyone using same bloody weapon the dispo was going to get rammed into nothing. Um.. hello? I do use Rivens though, but oddly the ones I use I tend to be more utility, like getting an extra shot from my Rubico before reloading.

And I noticed the one thing he DIDN'T mention was the removal of self damage, which suddenly had those monstrously damaging explosion weapons became the new hottness. Watta shock. I still hate the Bramma as I hate getting knocked around. Atlas Victor.

Hic sunt dracones.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1057 on: June 11, 2020, 10:29:19 PM

Update 28 released today: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1199557-update-28-the-deadlock-protocol/

New Warframe Protea has her own story-based quest line just like the good old days, though it is somewhat short.

Protea Profile: https://www.youtube.com/embed/cQUmrFRMdRU
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1058 on: June 12, 2020, 07:47:35 AM

It was short, but I had a lot of fun doing it.  Reminded me how much I missed Warframe quests.

most often known as Drevik
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1059 on: June 12, 2020, 12:31:18 PM

Don't have her parts yet but Protea's abilities don't seem that good from what I've seen so far and feel like a huge missed opportunity for DE.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Protea#Abilities

Ability 1 (offensive or defensive grenades) seems fine, possibly even a bit OP in defensive mode.

Ability 2 (floating turret) sounds way underpowered.

Ability 3 (dispenser) suffers from the same issue Wisp's motes do which is that most of Warframe is not stationary game play so they are very situational. Wisp's shock motes are so OP though that you do go out of your way to drop them just to get that buff but none of Protea's dispenser drops are close to being that powerful *and* you can't select which one you want it to dispense after the first set drops like you can with Wisp.

Ability 4 (time rewind) doesn't fit her supposed "engineer" theme but seems cool?

They should've given her a pet MOA for her 2 (or swapped with 3) akin to how Khora has a pet Kavat and they could've created some unique to that MOA abilities to emphasize her support capabilities. Even better would be giving it a unique "guard" ability that would let Protea mark a target for the MOA to stay by or even follow around. E.g. imagine if you could have it follow and buff/protect/defend the annoying sortie mobile defense targets or have it tag along with a squishy frame in your group.

For her 3 at a minimum give her the ability to choose which type drops like Wisp's does and maybe add some sort of unique buff that drops that people can pickup like temporary armor plating that would act like weaker versions of Rhino and Nezha's damage absorbers or something.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1060 on: June 14, 2020, 02:43:56 AM

Ya, I have her building but I'm not exactly excited for her. One of the things people are complaining about her is that the duration on the her 1 is way too short. In Support mode she shoots out Grenades that latches onto teammates and repairs their shields and I think boosts to overshields. However the base time is only 10 seconds, so even massively boosting duration to the extent of crippling your other stats the best you are going to get is 25 seconds, and most people only get it to 16. So you are forced to keep pressing it over and over which is irritating for you and your teammates.

Ya, really enjoyed the quest. Makes me think that DE had been screwing around too much with other crap for a few years now when what they are actually good at is generating decent quest content. More "we all lift together" please.

The Grind mission is thankfully fairly short. If you want to solo it, get a Mesa and stand in a conner with all the hills so you get the high ground and use your Regulators rigged to crit and corrosive. They will appear around you and come to you. Spent 4 or 5 hours yesterday grinding everything out and have everything, but I was probably somewhat lucky. I really like the map though, its really nicely designed and atmospheric.

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1061 on: June 14, 2020, 02:04:51 PM

Built Protea and fuck she's terrible. That has to be the worst sorted kit since... actually I can't think of a worse kit.

She brings nothing to the table either solo or group, her sentry turret is useless, her dispenser static and her rewind a gimmick.

I've dropped 3 forma in but am not going any further with her.

I'm seeing this theme with DE at the moment - Railjack is still a mess from the recent additions and was unrealistic for many players (my Railjack is gathering dust as it just bores me).

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1062 on: June 14, 2020, 08:24:50 PM

So far I really like the gunblade. Yes its really short ranged but its a dive into a crowd and shockwave them all to death weapon.  The Glaive you get in the quest is a very powerful glaive if you can get glaives to work (I can't) The other guns are decent autofiring weapons, so no complaints on the armaments.

One thing that some people are howling about is that DE decided to fix the Disposition of new weapons at 0.5 or 1 dot, the lowest, so Rivens for them would be very weak. From the screaming about this I'm gathering that this is probably very good change, allowing the dispo to use to the level that people are using the weapon, rather than having people selling Rivens for new weapons for thousands of plat and then have them crying when the inevitable "dispo nerf" hits its probably a bad decision financially for them as they will sell less plat but its a good thing to let people evaluate the weapons without riven boosts. And they will make plat on the inevitable formas.

But really the game has almost turned into Rivenframe for me and I'm exceedingly tired of people not even looking at the stats of the weapon other than the Dispo. I even had a guy saying it was impossible to kill level 100 enemies without a high riven dispo and I said flat out that people were doing 2 hour Mot survivals before Rivens were even thought about, which he never responded to.

Sorry for ranting a bit, but gamers suck. Anyway I'm about as excited for when Protea pops out of the Oven as I will be for my next dental appointment, for reasons stated above. That said when I have her and the new Moa mastered I'll be MR 29 so I am leet I guess.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 04:23:23 AM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1063 on: June 14, 2020, 11:57:46 PM

Nice - I stopped caring about leveling, I'm at MR 26 and that's a good place to be.

I have very few rivens, I know the game is moving on, but I just cant work up much enthusiasm any more

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1064 on: June 15, 2020, 01:17:13 AM

I spent the night abusing the infinite combo duration on the Xoris before it (or Khora) gets nerfed, unveiling some rivens and having fun with Khora’s whip.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1065 on: June 15, 2020, 04:31:37 AM

Nice - I stopped caring about leveling, I'm at MR 26 and that's a good place to be.

I have very few rivens, I know the game is moving on, but I just cant work up much enthusiasm any more

Ya I hear you. I basically set myself the leveling challenge to give me something to do. I also gathered some very high leveled Arcanes (before Scarlet spear) and sold them to give me the 1500 Plat to buy sets of the very rare chunks of gear to max it out. if I hadn't done that then I would never have been at max level as I would have said its not worth it.

The 2 weapons from Elite Sanctuary Onslaught, for example, would have been infuriating to grind for and I wouldn't have bothered. They cost me hundreds of plat alone, each.

Hic sunt dracones.
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1066 on: June 15, 2020, 07:57:44 AM

I think Railjack is in a pretty decent place now.  I didn't really play it before the recent changes so I can't compare, but since the update I've played all the RJ content and enjoyed the experience.  It could still use some tweaks (I think there's still another update coming), but it was pretty easy to get my ship to the point where I can now solo all of the missions.  If anyone wants some help with it hit me up.  Happy to take people out and show them the ropes!

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1067 on: June 25, 2020, 10:08:17 PM

Protea got buffed. Still don't like her kit conceptually (don't have her yet) but at least she sounds usable now:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1203007-the-deadlock-protocol-hotfix-2806-28061/

Brozime: Protea Buffs! - New Build & Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxMrLGjb5FQ

Protea Changes & Fixes:

General Changes:

Increased Protea’s sprint speed to 1.2.
    Removed the increased animation speed for Protea’s custom Roll animation to bring it back to what was originally showcased.
    Slightly increased the impulse of Protea’s custom Roll when moving forward.

Grenade Fan

Increased Duration of both Offensive and Defensive grenades by 3 seconds.
    Increased Range of both Offensive and Defensive grenades at max rank from 4 to 5 meters.
        For Shield Satellite, this applies to the grenade pickup Range.
    Increased Shield Satellite grenade count from 3 to 4 to accommodate max Squad sizes.
    Increased visibility FX on available Shield Satellite grenades to aid in differentiating between the two grenades.
    Doubled the Damage of the Shrapnel Vortex grenade.
    Fixed Protea's Grenade Fan/ Shield Satellites appearing giant while using Archwing.

Our goal here is to improve efficacy, usability, and logic of Grenade Fan!

Blaze Artillery

Increased Duration of Blaze Artillery by 1 second, and doubled the Damage multiplier to compete against higher level enemies. Duration will now show in Arsenal stats instead of the maximum number of shots.
    Protea’s Blaze Artillery will now shoot through Volt’s Shield, but won't benefit from its buffs.
    Fixed Protea’s Blaze Artillery not targeting ragdolled enemies.

Our goal here is to keep the spirit of the rapid fire Artillery alive, with just a bit more punch. We will monitor for feedback after this change as well.

Dispensary

Protea’s Dispensary location is now displayed on the minimap in the form of the Ability icon.
        Similar to Wisp’s Reservoirs!

Temporal Anchor

Protea is now invulnerable for the first 3 seconds of Temporal Anchor (i.e on cast, to prevent casting animation deaths).
    Added a warning sound when there is 1.5 seconds left before Temporal Anchor ability ends.
    Fixed Temporal Anchor not removing/preventing Status Effects during the rewind.

This invulnerability window is an important add based on all the ways players have used Temporal Anchor thus far - that key survivability reaction should include invulnerability. 
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1068 on: July 02, 2020, 10:13:17 PM

I spent the night abusing the infinite combo duration on the Xoris before it (or Khora) gets nerfed, unveiling some rivens and having fun with Khora’s whip.
Nerf incoming:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1204417-xoris-interactions-with-warframe-abilities-exalted-weapons/

Greetings, Tenno!

Within The Deadlock Protocol Quest brought the Xoris: a Glaive weapon capable of chaining Melee Combos infinitely. The design intention behind the infinite combo mechanic was predominantly added for the Granum Void’s charged throw moments, to allow you to retain your charges until you were ready. This mechanic opened up new avenues for Melee builds to maximize this infinite Melee Combo Duration, which is great!

However, the overwhelming Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities was not our intention with an infinite Melee Combo weapon, and the conversation of ‘Xoris or you’re doing it wrong’ is greatly restrictive in terms of player choice. This was our oversight, our mistake, and we apologize for the time it took to formulate a plan and address this. So let’s break down our plans:

Our plan is not to nerf the base powers of the Warframes involved, or the Mods that amplify the issue (Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds / Gladiator Mod Set), as doing so isn’t fair as it’s a reaction to a single weapon. In turn, we have planned to only change the interactions with the Xoris directly.

The first issue: The Xoris’ infinite Melee Combo Duration directly amplifies the Damage output of certain Warframe Abilities that won't reset/decay unless you detonate the Xoris manually using heavy attack, or if you die. Thus scaling with Warframe Abilities that are amplified by your Melee Combo multiplier (Ash Blade Storm, Atlas Landslide, and Khora Whipclaw), and even more so when equipped with Blood Rush or Weeping Wounds.

The second issue: The interaction with the Xoris and Gladiator Mod Set for Warframe Exalted weapons. The Gladiator Mod Set bonus is being carried over from the equipped Melee to the Exalted Warframe weapons such as Baruuk’s Serene Storm, Excalibur’s Exalted Blade, Valkyr’s Talons and Wukong’s Iron Staff.

The solution: The change coming with The Steel Path Update is to have the affected Warframe Exalted Abilities / Exalted weapons reset the Melee Combo Counter ONLY if the Xoris is being used. What you’ll see now is the Critical Chance bonus applying to the first hit on abilities that are intended to scale with regular Melee Combo Multiplier, but then the Melee Combo is reset by the Ability, and does not apply to subsequent hits unless you build it up again with Xoris itself. Exalted Melee ultimates will reset the Xoris' Melee Combo Counter at the time of cast. As stated above, we are doing this because restricting your choice to a single weapon for indisputable best performance invalidates all others and such an interaction does not warrant changes to base Warframes as a whole.

In conclusion, Warframe Abilities / Exalted Warframe weapons affected by this are:

Ash Bladestorm
    Atlas Landslide
    Baruuk Serene Storm
    Excalibur Exalted Blade
    Khora Whipclaw
    Valkyr Talons
    Wukong Iron Staff

Special note: Gara’s Shattered Lash will now scale with Melee Combo Counter, to be consistent with Khora Whipclaw and Atlas Landslide. The same Xoris restriction will still apply.

TLDR: Certain Warframe Abilities and Exalted weapons will reset the Melee Combo Counter only if the Xoris is being used.

We’ll be continuing to observe how the Xoris interacts with the above when The Steel Path Update arrives in your hands, and our apologies again for the wait.

Thank you!
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1069 on: July 02, 2020, 10:22:35 PM

I'd probably be at MR22 or so right now if I was able to get past the MR16 test* which I've been stuck at for years now awesome, for real

* it's the one where you have to melee the orbs on a time limit with Infested chasing you around
Turns out I had enough mastery for MR25 stored up. Finally got past the MR17 test with Nezha and his Controlled Slide augment a couple of weeks ago so I could get his speed without the slide / ice skating effect so I wouldn't slide off / fall off the map edges which is what usually messed me up (if you fall off once you've basically failed). Cheesed the remaining tests where I could including Banshee + Redeemer on MR19, Titania on MR21 (similar to MR17 but extra vertical layers), and Loki on MR23.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1070 on: July 03, 2020, 12:04:31 AM

They've been in a Warframe design rut for a while now. They had a really good stretch from the end of 2016 (Nidus) to mid-2018ish (Khora) but the last 7 Warframes have been a big "meh" from me.

Nidus, Octavia, Harrow, Gara, and Khora are all good to OP/broken frames. Since then it's been Revenant, Garuda, Baruuk, Hildryn, Wisp, Gauss, and Grendel. I haven't gotten Hildryn, Gauss or Grendel but from what I've seen of them so far I'm not really interested in collecting them. Of the 4 of the last 7 I have played, Wisp is the only one I kind of like, mostly cause her Shock reservoir is seriously strong CC. But deploying her reservoirs is very slow and awkward and you can only really use them in certain mission types.
I been forma'ing Baruuk and now better understand how he works. He's actually extreme powerful with the right build(s), plus the Reactive Storm augment but he suffers from what I would call the "Nidus problem" meaning he needs to be engaging with the mobs to build up his killing power (his 4th, Serene Storm). If you are playing with others and they are stealing all the kills his kit is mostly only helpful for keeping you alive. His Restraint resource meter is also backwards which is confusing. I understand why they reversed it from what you would expect but I think it still would've been better to switch it the other way and call it Passivity or something. Essentially you want to build for very low duration so you can spam his 2 (Lull) when enemies are nearby which will lower your Restraint allowing you to use his 4 more. His 1 (Elude) can lower Restraint faster but that depends on mobs attacking you which may not be happening that much when playing in a group. They should've made his 1 drain Restraint slowly over time even when not dodging things. Then at least you could use your 4th a little bit at least even if other players are stealing most of the kills.

Nidus has the same problem where he can't build up his Mutation stacks if other people are stealing the kills so I only play him on things like Void Interception missions where I can stand on the first point by the spawn and then basically steal all the kills from there to build up the stacks. Harrow has a similar issue. Three of his powers either need enemies around or for him to be killing the enemies himself to even work.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1071 on: July 03, 2020, 05:47:32 PM

They are both very niche, and not fun to play unless you are soloing an endless map. Neither bring anything to the table. Protea is still shit. There's no synergy to her skills (a common complaint about quite a few warframes) and I find myself gravitating to the tried and tested frames.

Hildryn, Vauban, Oberon, Mesa, Ember, Ivara, Khora, Mag, Necros, Octavia, Inaros and Wukong...... ummm Limbo. These are all fun frames for me. Admittedly many of these have had reworks, but their kit is just better over the new frames.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1072 on: July 03, 2020, 07:19:47 PM

Baruuk I've been working on for a possible Hard Mode frame. The combination of his scaling damage and tankiness may make him a good fit. Since DE decided to also boost armor/shields/HP beyond just the normal +100 level values a lot of frames will struggle with that content since everything will be bullet sponges. Currently planning on testing out Octavia (LOL), Khora (Accumulating Whipclaw), Mag (Fracturing Crush + Rolling Guard), Baruuk (Reactive Storm), Titania Prime (Razorwing Blitz + Arcane Pistoller).
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1073 on: July 04, 2020, 08:07:38 AM

I enjoy playing Baruuk, but I definitely only play him when I'm soloing.  Ash is my current frame of choice for Hard Mode, but I'll probably play others for some variety.  Protea is most definitely not shit.  It's fine if you don't like her kit, but she's just as capable as any other frame at long endurance runs.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1074 on: July 05, 2020, 04:55:34 AM

I've found a playstyle with Protea that I kinda like. It involves dropping the 4 (the rewind) Then her 3 (the thing that pumps out random refills) and then running around spamming her turrets and Grenades. When I rewind I get refilled by the pile of drops where I started. I have equilibrium on and Health conversion so, so I get massive amounts of armour and all my energy refilled. In a defense or survival its bloody devastating. I ring a strenght duration build. so you can see the turrets laying into the mobs and they get murdered.

Like other frames though she is not that great in a situation when she is running from one place to the other like an exterminate. The rewind and deployer ties you to a spot. But regardless Ive actually come around to actuall having fun with her. Spamming the turrets and watching them lay down the smack is pretty satisfying.

Hic sunt dracones.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1075 on: July 08, 2020, 11:01:56 AM

well it was hacked in the code, so Inaros has been announced as the new Prime and and will be released next week, with Panthera Prime and another one I cant remember.

This has unleashed a wave of gigantic troll fed butthurt. Apperently Inaros IS TRASH. it was NEZHA'S TURN! They SHOULD HAVE RELEASED THE INFORMATION A MONTH AGO! THEY ONLY STOPPED NEZHA PRIME BECAUSE THEY WANT NEZHA FOR THE CHRISTMAS RUSH! NO NEZHA IS THE GREATEST CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

Its a galactic wave of insanity.

Hic sunt dracones.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1076 on: July 08, 2020, 11:25:37 AM

I assume Nezha has some special timing related to China. I.e they are waiting for a “auspicious” time according to the Chinese to release that one. Also I’m surprised people like Nezha that much since I rarely see him (yes it’s a him and trolling / disagreeing in chat will get you kicked, lol) played. Inaros is much more popular than Nezha at least among those who have completed most of the star chart.

The Karyst is the other weapon being released.

https://www.warframe.com/news/inaros-prime-access-coming-soon

Edit: huh, Wukong Prime was July last year so I may be wrong about the China connection. Or not, I guess we'll find out. Golden Week in October would be a good time release him if it is going to be tied to a special China promotion. And a July and a October release would match what they did last year with Wukong and Atlas.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 11:42:55 AM by Trippy »
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1077 on: July 08, 2020, 04:05:52 PM

New hardmode "Steel Path" out on PC. Basically its do the starchart again with level 100+ enemies. Sadly I'm away visiting my mother so enjoy the bugs, bata testers!

Hic sunt dracones.
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1078 on: July 09, 2020, 07:30:23 AM

I appreciate the extra content of Steel Path and having an easy way to gain more affinity, but it really feels low effort.  The enemies now die in two hits instead of one.  Wow, so hard.  There's so many things they could have done with this.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1079 on: July 09, 2020, 09:10:42 AM

They have released the deluxe skin of the insect looking warframe Khora. Say hello to the Tenno... Turkey?

WTF??

The bundle she is in comes with a cool Kavat and whip skin. But seriously, what the hell were they thinking?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 03:11:39 PM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1080 on: July 09, 2020, 09:53:04 AM

It’s a floral / plant thing which doesn’t fit Khora’s theme at all.
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #1081 on: July 09, 2020, 11:45:23 AM

That's easily the ugliest skin in the game.  I don't understand it either.   swamp poop

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #1082 on: July 09, 2020, 03:37:41 PM

That's fucking terrible. I mean Khora's look is terrible to start off with, but that's even worse. I 3yo could do better with the design. Khora is supposed to be a crazy cat woman, this... I just don't know what this is.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1083 on: July 12, 2020, 12:31:22 AM

I've found a playstyle with Protea that I kinda like. It involves dropping the 4 (the rewind) Then her 3 (the thing that pumps out random refills) and then running around spamming her turrets and Grenades. When I rewind I get refilled by the pile of drops where I started. I have equilibrium on and Health conversion so, so I get massive amounts of armour and all my energy refilled. In a defense or survival its bloody devastating. I ring a strenght duration build. so you can see the turrets laying into the mobs and they get murdered.
Her turrets scale better with duration.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #1084 on: August 02, 2020, 03:47:52 PM

So they had a virtual Tennocon last night, The big reveal was the "heart of Deimos" which is a new infested Open world, coming August 25th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZriHdUG_Q4&t=6s

In "this is a stupid idea" news, they also announced that you can disoolve one of your frames and transfor one of its powers to another frame. Of course being DE it was contradictory and vauge which powers you could do and so on, so I can imagine it will turn into a clusterfuck or they will "forget" to implement it.

They also showcased some new frames in artwork, which were rather cool.

Also Rebecca had the worst dress on I've ever seen in my life.

Hic sunt dracones.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  
Jump to: