Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:03:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  (Read 375833 times)
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #910 on: March 14, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxhEJ_-pEQI&feature=youtu.be

Next few days gets you this stuff [and free weapons slots if you already have those weapon dex's].

The syandana will gets its own alert later.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #911 on: March 26, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

If anyone is looking to get some of the clan lab stuff (weapons, keys etc) I made my own one man clan a while back and you can join if you want.  It has all the labs available with some stuff already researched plus 5000 endo for the next 2 days or so.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #912 on: April 11, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

And the winner of the Zephyr Prime giveaway is...Bonerpants.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BumblingAbrasivePterodactylHeyGuys
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #913 on: April 15, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

So after 800+ hours playing I learned 2 new, very important, things this week.  Putting your elemental mods on the top row and to the left determines the elemental combo of your weapons and that doing void relic missions in a group can let you choose a reward from another player's relic.  I've been able to acquire 6 new prime weapons this week, including a Lex Prime and Euphona Prime, and I'm one part short on 6 others.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #914 on: April 15, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

You don't have to put them on the top row* but it's easier to see at a glance what the combinations are and you are less likely to mess up what you want if you swap in and out other mods.

* It goes left to right, top to bottom
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #915 on: April 22, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

Big update this past Friday with Beasts of the Sanctuary.  New warframe (Khora), new game mode (Sanctuary Onslaught) and 3 new weapons.  Sanctuary Onslaught is kind of buggy atm while Khora isn't all that great and DE is already talking about reworking her.  At least we have yet another dual sword to use. Ohhhhh, I see.  All and all a pretty typical Warframe update.  Some great ideas and potential fun to be had once all the bugs are worked out and things are updated a few times.

https://www.warframe.com/news/beasts-of-the-sanctuary-update-coming-this-week
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #916 on: April 22, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

I have 2 forma into Khora and 2 into her Kavat. I'm not hating her but the duration on the Kavat is painful and her 2 ensnare just sucks. Whipcrack can miss a mob if you are too close to it. For me the Venari kavat and Strangledome are the decent skills. I like her 4 a lot especially in combination with the Lenz bow as her primary on Hydron. Its AOE can wipe everything in the domeHaving Khora/Kavat and a companion Kavat/Kubrow rather than a sentinel sounds good in theory but you lose decent health regen as Khora's kavat has normal kavat AI... aka fucking useless in anything other than attack even when you command it to heal. No vacuum range either ffs. Also her kavat doesn't get any of the mods that allow you to build on the benefits of a RNG or critty kitty. My original loadout for Khora is 130 duration, 85 efficiency, 175 range and 181 strength but I'm fiddling with efficiency and power. Rage mod is a must. Now I've moved to a 155 range, 130 efficiency, 175 range and 145 strength build which seems to be a bit more balanced and viable. A huge complaint is the aura and augment slots. Aura is Vazarin and the augment is Zenuric. I can deal with having to forma the Aura to Naramon for Corrosive Projection but having to clear the augment so that I can put anything in there is bloody annoying.  Assume that you will need at least 3 forma for Khora and 2 for her Kavat... minimum.

Khora build is Corrosive Projection, Power Drift, Vitality, Rage, Primed Continuity, Primed Flow, Stretch, Streamline, Auger Reach and Intensify.
Venari Kavat build is Sharpened Claws, Swipe, Pounce, Medi-Pet Kit, Pack Leader, Bite, Maul, Link Health, Animal Instinct (which seems to be broken on the Venari) and Sense Danger (which works... sometimes).

I also use Galatine Prime as the weapon and Carrier Prime with Sweeper Prime as the sentinel in order to gain health reliably and to also provide ammo for the Lenz bow. Secondary is usually not needed as Lenz explosions blow up nullifier etc bubble.

TBH the Lenz is the main damage dealer which means I might as well be playing it on Oberon.

The weapons that came out are all MR fodder and that's it. I'll look at them again later on.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #917 on: April 23, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

That's kinda one criticism I have about the game. it kinda forces you to keep using weapons you don't like to push up the MR. That's kinda why I stopped playing regularly. I got sick of it. I'm MR 18 and really I thought that was enough grinding and I didn't see the need to push it any further.

Hic sunt dracones.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #918 on: April 23, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

Well, until they fix Sanctuary Onslaught, I'll be passing on it.  It works fine (so far) in solo mode but every time I've done it with a group it crashes and does the host migration thing and I don't get any loot.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #919 on: April 26, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

Not to mention the nerfs that are incoming to sanctuary to limit focus farming and increase efficiency drain. They really have dropped the bundle on this entire patch release.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #920 on: April 26, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

I want to do bounties for that asshole in the plains, but I can't seem to win the battles.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #921 on: June 05, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

Free Trinity Prime and Spektaka Prime Syandana if you have Twitch Prime, which comes with Amazon Prime.  Whole lotta primes happening.

https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #922 on: June 07, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #923 on: June 07, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

You know... I played a bit awhile ago, before most of this story thing was out. I downloaded and played a bunch recently on the PS4 and have got to say I really liked the story arcs. Kudos to them for keeping it going and adding some depth.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #924 on: June 12, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnAGnQQunto

The Sacrifice coming out this week.
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #925 on: June 14, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #926 on: June 15, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

I finished the quest this morning. The story telling keeps getting better and better. A bit too much of the operator based missions but at least there was no archwing.

The updated UI is good but they fucked it up by removing useful elements like team mate's loadouts and seeing how many ducats you have when you visit Baro. Too much mousover as well.

Umbra is pretty damn nice especially against sentinels. Whe you first get him during the mission, you might want to mod him and his weapons to push through a bit faster. I may have forgot. :D

Great update and a free warframe. Worth the wait although I noticed someone bitching on FB that now everyone has one it's not unique. WTF?

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #927 on: June 16, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

I finished the quest this morning. The story telling keeps getting better and better. A bit too much of the operator based missions but at least there was no archwing.

The updated UI is good but they fucked it up by removing useful elements like team mate's loadouts and seeing how many ducats you have when you visit Baro. Too much mousover as well.

Umbra is pretty damn nice especially against sentinels. Whe you first get him during the mission, you might want to mod him and his weapons to push through a bit faster. I may have forgot. :D

Great update and a free warframe. Worth the wait although I noticed someone bitching on FB that now everyone has one it's not unique. WTF?

It was never meant to be unique.  Also, RIP my endo. Heartbreak
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #928 on: June 17, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

Yup - I've just ranked 3 of my Umbra mods to 9 and 2 to 8. I took umbra into a Derelict survival run and extracted at 30 as he starves for energy... He just doesn't get hit enough :D

I found myself running into gas clouds to take damage and get energy back.

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #929 on: June 18, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

I'm at the point where I'm grinding relics to sell for plat to buy Anasa Sculptures to feed the endo monster that is Excalibur Umbra. So far I have 1 mod at 10/10 and the other 4 at 9/10. Wan't to donate the other 80K endo? :D

Limbo Prime releases tomorrow - I'm hyped for him!

Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #930 on: July 07, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7MqiQ3uzfM

We also have space combat now in multi-crew ships! I would expect it to be fairly limited but for fitting in with Warframe it looked
especially good. And hoverboards!

Two new warframes, one we saw in a previous devstream.

Mass deluxe skins incoming

Other stuff from tennocon

EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #931 on: July 08, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

So much awesome content coming, I can't wait.  I watched everything live and it was one of the best presentations I have ever seen.  If you missed it you can see the best parts here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE-VRFj997I

It's well worth the 32 minutes.

most often known as Drevik
CaptainNapkin
Terracotta Army

Once split a 12.5lb burger with a friend.

Reply #932 on: July 09, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

The amount of content in this game already leaves me overwhelmed! I feel like by not completely investing myself in learning all the stuff in this game I'm missing out. I guess it shouldn't bother me though since I still have fun just mindlessly slaughtering things.

Is there an f13 clan or group or dojo or whatever it's called (that doesn't care if you're a filthy casual)?
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #933 on: July 09, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

I'm with The Odler Gamers (TOG) - small clan but with a full research dojo. Mostly Aussies but open to all if you are part of their forums.

Trippy
Administrator

Reply #934 on: July 09, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

The Evil Chickens was the unofficial f13 clan a few years ago but there's only a handful of us who still (semi-)actively play. If you just need a Dojo to buy clan research stuff and trade with other people, though, let me know your in-name game and I can invite you.
CaptainNapkin
Terracotta Army

Once split a 12.5lb burger with a friend.

Reply #935 on: July 12, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

I actually hooked up with a clan from another one of my gaming groups, but thanks. Anyone playing feel free to add me though, in game name is also CaptainNapkin.

Having dipped in here and there over the years, this round the game has put its hooks in me.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #936 on: August 07, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

Acolytes are back this week, fyi.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #937 on: November 08, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

New Fortuna expansion is now live.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #938 on: November 09, 2018, 05:29:53 AM

giggity

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #939 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #940 on: November 09, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

112,171 in game right now.  There was a similar boost last year with Plains of Eidolon and while not everyone stayed, you could tell WF gained a lot of players who did.  And yes, having your own hoverboard is awesome. Heart
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #941 on: November 13, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

Twitch drop rates this year are pretty sucky. Haven't gotten any of the good items yet.

https://www.warframe.com/news/limited-time-twitch-drops-1

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #942 on: November 13, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

Twitch drop rates this year are pretty sucky. Haven't gotten any of the good items yet.

https://www.warframe.com/news/limited-time-twitch-drops-1

I only got a few credit bundles...and fireworks. Ohhhhh, I see.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #943 on: November 21, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

This came out on Switch. Performance is fairly decent and the first hour holds up to the PC version. Something about Warframe doesn't grab me, but having it mobile where I can play in bed seems like a pretty awesome thing. Maybe I'll put more time into it.

While accounts are not shared between platforms, you can transfer your PC version to Switch as a one-time service. The accounts then grow separately, but it's still a great feature.
Bungee
Terracotta Army

Reply #944 on: December 03, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

This came out on Switch. Performance is fairly decent and the first hour holds up to the PC version. Something about Warframe doesn't grab me, but having it mobile where I can play in bed seems like a pretty awesome thing. Maybe I'll put more time into it.

You could just use the Steam app on any mobile device to do that too, no? Playing on mobile in bed I mean.

Also, I just started playing. Holy shit it's a lot to take in. But fun so far in the first 3 hours.

Freedom is the raid target. -tazelbain
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  
Jump to: