Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:56:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  (Read 375832 times)
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #875 on: December 05, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

Mirage is one of my least liked frames. I think I would have preferred Mesa or even Zephyr (with a decent re-work)

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #876 on: December 06, 2017, 05:01:05 AM

Zephyr can be surprisingly fun, ya. While its "thing" has been zoinked now that every frame can parkour, its still fun bouncing around, and gliding overhead shooting the bad guys from above.

Hic sunt dracones.
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #877 on: December 07, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Mirage is one of my least liked frames. I think I would have preferred Mesa or even Zephyr (with a decent re-work)

I like Mirage myself though I must say I haven't played her for a bit. I thought it would be Zephyr Prime, but I guess the next frame [2 female then 2 male order]
will be her.

Apparently Garas fourth ability is getting a rework, Im not sure how that will turn out Im sure.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #878 on: December 07, 2017, 11:30:14 AM

Apparently Garas fourth ability is getting a rework, Im not sure how that will turn out Im sure.
Given DE's track record the first attempt will go badly. The second attempt might make it usable again. Maybe.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #879 on: December 23, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

Reinstalled this on my PS4 given how horrible Destiny 2 is turning out. Completely changed since the last time I played (march 2015). Missed the game more than I thought I would. Love the star map redesign, and really love the relic fissure thing. And holy shit love Octavia... I spend 40% of my time just making new tracks. Man she's fun to play with...

Still don't like the rushing through maps and what not, but I know what to expect.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #880 on: December 23, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

Octavia is fun to play and OP. She's my favorite frame to play right now.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #881 on: January 25, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

FYI, there's a double affinity event this weekend, 26-28 Jan.  If you have an affinity booster active, it's 4x.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #882 on: January 26, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Cool. I've been forma-ing Hydroid with pilfering swarm so with a booster running it should be great.

I messed up Hydriod and added a D instead of a V polarity - my OCD has kicked in because one of my augments is red. Functionally it's fine but I might ditch my 3 forma water god and grind out a new, fresh frame.

Wukong is now one of my favourite frames - the monkey king rocks with 3 forma. I think he and Oberon are my fun frames now. His 4 still needs tweaking though.

Nidus and Titania just got a boost with augments. Titania is a beast in razorwing, albeit quirky. Her flight form leaves the archwing mechanics for dead. I have to grind out my Red Veil a bit more to get Nidus' augment to try out.

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #883 on: January 26, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Cool. I've been forma-ing Hydroid with pilfering swarm so with a booster running it should be great.

I messed up Hydriod and added a D instead of a V polarity - my OCD has kicked in because one of my augments is red. Functionally it's fine but I might ditch my 3 forma water god and grind out a new, fresh frame.

Wukong is now one of my favourite frames - the monkey king rocks with 3 forma. I think he and Oberon are my fun frames now. His 4 still needs tweaking though.

Nidus and Titania just got a boost with augments. Titania is a beast in razorwing, albeit quirky. Her flight form leaves the archwing mechanics for dead. I have to grind out my Red Veil a bit more to get Nidus' augment to try out.

The boost to Nidus with the new augment is nice for lower level stuff but once you get over lvl 40 enemies it's not nearly as useful.  He's still one of my favourite frames to play, though.  Titania still seems a little UP and in need of some work even with the new augment, which seems a little awkward to use.  I wasn't very impressed with Wukong as there are better tank frames IMO and he doesn't bring much else to the table.  Rhino Prime is my most used frame because he can do everything (tank, CC, buff, movement) very well and Inaros is almost unkillable if you're using a dagger with covert lethality as well as having some great CC.  I haven't tried Hydroid yet (I have Hydroid prime) but I've heard he's much better now, which is nice to hear.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #884 on: January 26, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

My favorite frame for high level stuff is an offensive tank Trinity. With her 3 and 4 powers she can tank better than Rhino (with the exception of having to reset her skills constantly ever 12 seconds, whereas Rhino has more in built sustain) and her no 2 gives lots of energy to everyone AND stuns a bad guy for clubbing over the head. I don't use the Energy blast Trinity as that works by massively shrinking the duration of your powers so she cant tank at all, and in any case you still get the full energy blast when the targeted mob dies. I rarely use the no 1 power.

Oberon is a very good general purpose frame, and I love Valkyr as well. I never liked Wukong, I found his powers fairly useless.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 03:51:14 PM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #885 on: January 26, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

The event is amazing with an Affinity Booster active.  I've been getting weapons from 0-30 in 5 or 6 waves at Hydron.  I equip only the weapon I'm leveling and use Speed Nova to make things even faster.

most often known as Drevik
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #886 on: January 27, 2018, 12:12:54 AM

Not much to get excited about with Baro this week.  I picked up the Prisma Grakata and Fanged Fusillade.  I was thinking of getting Tempo Royale but I think I'll save my Ducks for next time after seeing what's been predicted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7sz5lj/my_ai_predicts_which_mods_baro_kiteer_will_sell/
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #887 on: January 28, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

I have all prime frames in 2-4 forma now including almost all of the non-prime frames in decent forma state excepting Nezha, Atlas and Harrow (all 3 are level 30 but no forma). I nailed down 60% of the affinity to get me to MR24 as well by levelling the crap out of all the shit weapons I didn't want to use. At this point I've run out of secondary and melee weapons to level so I may slow down a bit before hitting MR24.

Not impressed with Equinox, she just doesn't gel for me and Vauban P's Bastille is meh, plus his polarities are annoying with 2 forma. Zephyr on the other hand is a lot of fun and I had a ball putting forma on her.

I still have Brakk and a few other weapons to finish but CBF'd

Loved the double affinity days :)

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #888 on: January 29, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

I have all prime frames in 2-4 forma now including almost all of the non-prime frames in decent forma state excepting Nezha, Atlas and Harrow (all 3 are level 30 but no forma). I nailed down 60% of the affinity to get me to MR24 as well by levelling the crap out of all the shit weapons I didn't want to use. At this point I've run out of secondary and melee weapons to level so I may slow down a bit before hitting MR24.

Not impressed with Equinox, she just doesn't gel for me and Vauban P's Bastille is meh, plus his polarities are annoying with 2 forma. Zephyr on the other hand is a lot of fun and I had a ball putting forma on her.

I still have Brakk and a few other weapons to finish but CBF'd

Loved the double affinity days :)

Damn, I just got to MR13 and thought that was a bit of a grind.  I have a nice riven mod waiting for me for the heliocor at MR16 so I guess I'll push on.  I have all but 3 prime frames (Loki, Nova and Valkyr...well and Excalibur but you can't get that anymore) and Rhino P is my most played by far.  I love Frost P for defence missions, Nidus or Inaros for the no shield nightmare missions and Ivara for spy missions (esp. with the augment that allows her to pass through lasers).  If anyone is looking to trade an augment available with Steel Meridian (like the new one for Nidus) for one that's not, let me know. 
EWSpider
Terracotta Army

Reply #889 on: January 31, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

I have a few of the Nidus mods if you still need one.

most often known as Drevik
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #890 on: January 31, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

I have a few of the Nidus mods if you still need one.

Thanks but I already have it.  I was offering to trade Steel Meridian augs for ones from other syndicates (looking for one for Inaros atm).  I've maxed out my Steel Meridian and Red Veil rep and I'm now working on getting the vaykor hek and the new Titania mod.  I have the new Nidus and Harrow augments and traded for the Ivara infiltration one.  All three are really good, though the Nidus one is really only useful for clearing low level alerts and the star chart if you don't feel like or can't build up enough stacks before the mission is over.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #891 on: January 31, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

I gave up on the Titania augment. She ends up being unweildy and there are better mods to run on her. I've gone back to my original build.

Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #892 on: February 02, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7utpqg/dev_workshop_warframes_revisited/

Ash Bladestorm - looks like I will dust him off as it could be more fun again (Loki and Ivara while being top tier stealth just don't do it for me)
Atlas revisited - changes look like they are a good step in the right direction especially with health and armour regen/boost. Rumblers still look a bit meh. Time to drop some forma in him
Banshee - changes to having to remain static - always good
Chroma - massive damage nerf but no more restrictions on his 1
Ember - huge nerf to her 4. I mained Ember Prime for too long - I'll probably remove her from my go to list because I only use her for farming and just don't find her fun. I get the nerfs, but she needs a complete kit review if you nerf the 4. Limbo vs infested farming is going to be my new go to (already was)
Gara - looks like they are trying to sort her wall. It has potiential so I may dust her off again. I do like the frame
Mag - Trying to fix her but for a starter frame, she's still a mess
Volt - Discharge damage uncapped but has become range dependent (more damage the closer you get to mobs). This makes good sense as his speed can get you in and out - it's a good flavour gor his skills.
Zephyr - Tornado buffs so you can control and shoot the tornado to hit the mob - massive win! 1 and 2 merged into 1. Great! New 2 synergises with tornado - looks good. Should be lots of fun!

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #893 on: February 02, 2018, 06:08:13 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/7utpqg/dev_workshop_warframes_revisited/

Ash Bladestorm - looks like I will dust him off as it could be more fun again (Loki and Ivara while being top tier stealth just don't do it for me)
Atlas revisited - changes look like they are a good step in the right direction especially with health and armour regen/boost. Rumblers still look a bit meh. Time to drop some forma in him
Banshee - changes to having to remain static - always good
Chroma - massive damage nerf but no more restrictions on his 1
Ember - huge nerf to her 4. I mained Ember Prime for too long - I'll probably remove her from my go to list because I only use her for farming and just don't find her fun. I get the nerfs, but she needs a complete kit review if you nerf the 4. Limbo vs infested farming is going to be my new go to (already was)
Gara - looks like they are trying to sort her wall. It has potiential so I may dust her off again. I do like the frame
Mag - Trying to fix her but for a starter frame, she's still a mess
Volt - Discharge damage uncapped but has become range dependent (more damage the closer you get to mobs). This makes good sense as his speed can get you in and out - it's a good flavour gor his skills.
Zephyr - Tornado buffs so you can control and shoot the tornado to hit the mob - massive win! 1 and 2 merged into 1. Great! New 2 synergises with tornado - looks good. Should be lots of fun!

ROFL  Let's nerf Ember's only real useful ability right before she's unvaulted.  Well played, DE. awesome, for real
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #894 on: February 03, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

ROFL  Let's nerf Ember's only real useful ability right before she's unvaulted.  Well played, DE. awesome, for real

They are looking at her other abilities too and this way WoF will be useful with high level content.

Hail Tenno!

With big plans for 2018, it seemed like an appropriate time to revisit a core element of Warframe - the Warframes themselves! We spent most of January reading your feedback and analyzing gameplay stats, and as February kicks off we have some plans to share!

Each Warframe's stats and ability kits combine into a unique entity that offers different strengths and weaknesses. With 34 Warframes to choose from (and the 35th on the way), a Tenno may find there is no challenge they cannot overcome by making good use of the swiss army knife that their Arsenal offers. Some well-rounded frames do multiple things well, while others greatly excel in specific circumstances.

When reviewing the Arsenal over time, our developers often find themselves asking: 'is this fun?'. That's the most important question to us, from the perspective of both the active player and their three squadmates. We understand the importance of power fantasy, but overbearing abilities can make squadmates feel ineffective by seriously disrupting intended gameplay flow. Conversely, when a Warframe doesn't do enough, players may simply choose a "better" frame, sacrificing personalization and diversity for efficiency. Neither of these situations are ideal, so let's shake things up!

Everything you're about to read is subject to change. In response to statistics and player feedback, we are planning the following adjustments to Warframe abilities and Augments (appearing in alphabetical order!):

ASH

Bladestorm - Upon activating Bladestorm, Ash's clones will do the stabbing, leaving the player free to act. Ash can choose to join in the execution by using Teleport on a marked enemy.

As one of three "stealth" frames that offer invisibility, Ash serves as a more offensive alternative to Ivara and Loki. In practice, his Bladestorm ultimate falls short of those expectations - although the ability is sufficiently lethal, players would be locked into cutscenes as Ash and his clones finished the job on marked targets.

With the above changes, the Ash player can continue moving and shooting after activating Bladestorm, while his clones do the dirty work! Plus, as an added feature, if a player wants to take advantage of the invincibility offered by the cutscenes (or just thinks they look cool), they can use Teleport on a marked target after activating Bladestorm to join in on the stabbing fun.

ATLAS

Rubble (new mechanic) - Comes from killing petrified enemies. Atlas collects rubble to restore his health, or temporarily increase armor if already at max health.

Landslide - Does bonus damage on petrified enemies. Killing petrified enemies with Landslide generates bonus rubble. We have also increased the contact radius at max rank from 1.5m to 2m.

Petrify - Can use Petrify on Tectonics' bulwarks to increase rolling velocity and damage. Can also be cast on Rumblers to heal them. Able to cast any ability while Petrify is active - use Landslide to move between enemies or erect rumblers and bulwarks, without Petrify ever turning off! Petrifying speed is also more effective at longer ranges now.

Rumblers - While casting, creates an AoE around Atlas that will petrify any enemy that comes close. Rumblers create rubble when they expire, based on how much health they had.

Released in late 2015, Atlas fills the role of a beefy brawler Warframe. While his first ability Landslide really packs a punch, the rest of his kit falls short in comparison to other frames. We saw this reflected in Atlas' usage stats, where he was the generally the least-used frame that didn't have a Prime variant.

Similar to other recent reworks, we aim to give Atlas more synergy between the abilities at his disposal. Petrify is now a versatile ability that does not limit the casting of other abilities, and can be used to buff bulwarks and heal Rumblers. Introducing the Rubble mechanic improves Atlas' survivability, while rewarding players for taking advantage of the frame's synergies. The instant AoE Petrify upon casting his Rumblers ultimate also helps protect players during the cast animation.

BANSHEE

Resonating Quake (augment) - Upon cast, places a Quake that does not require channeling to maintain, meaning Banshee can move freely. Has a short duration, and does not move with the player. Has double the range of a regular Soundquake, but does more damage near the center.

Banshee's abilities fill both offense and support roles, offering damage boosting, crowd control, and area of effect capabilities. But for many, her gameplay has become centralized around an augment for her ultimate, Resonating Quake. Since sound waves can hit through walls, the humongous area of effect can prevent enemies from getting anywhere near the objective, while the casting player is left with nothing to do but wait. From our own public play experiences, Resonating Quake is what we as creators of Warframe find to be the most unfun ability- "I want to enjoy this horde shooter, but where are the hordes?"

Instead of creating a less effective version of the same augment, Resonating Quake will now offer an alternative playstyle, providing a stationary Quake that does not restrict player movement. The augment will still lock down a very wide area, but with a short duration and less damage on the outskirts of the Quake, it should be less effective at killing enemies your squadmates cannot yet see. Effective usage will now require frequent casting and strategic placement, encouraging a more active playstyle.

CHROMA

Spectral Scream - Removed walk speed and jump restrictions You can now freely move while this is active! Damage output is now also affected by the Vex Armor's Fury bonus!

Vex Armor - Fixed a longstanding issue with number calculation being multiplicative. Boosts now apply before upgrades instead of after, making the ability consistent with all other damage boosting abilities. Overshields are now considered for Vex Armor. Chroma's Vex Armor remains one of the top performing damage-multipliers in the game - and it's now an aura! Instead of just being focused on Chroma, it can now benefit allies in range.

The only change that comes with a full history lesson!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/788574-octavia%E2%80%99s-anthem-hotfix-2023/

Fixed an issue where Chroma would deal no damage with Vex Armor active. While this may sound like a simple fix, if you're a Chroma user please read on!\ Solving Vex Armor actually takes as back to Chroma's beginning. On original power creation, we used some less-than-ideal calculation methods to create Scorn and Fury's effects. If you are an avid Chroma user, you probably know the power maximizing this ability brings. At some point in Chroma's future we will need to revisit and use ideal methods for his Abilities; we will inform you well in advance when Chroma is under review."

Chroma is a complex frame that players usually acquire further on in their Tenno journey. As referenced above, much of that complexity stems from some questionable back-end calculations, which caused Vex Armor to calculate damage boosts AFTER upgrades instead of before. Although the UI may indicate that damage/armor is buffed by a few hundred percent, the actual buff amounts would be much higher. Furthermore, compound elements would effectively be multiplied twice for Fury's damage boosting, leading to some ludicrous results.

Back in April 2017, extreme damage boosting was not really a problem, so we left the ability as is. However, the Plains of Eidolon update marked a shift in community mindset by introducing Teralysts - featuring multiple large health pools on each weakpoint, damage boosting abilities became an important part of efficient hunting teams. While other damage boosting options require more team coordination, a single self-damaging Chroma could bypass the weakpoint damaging portion of the fight in an instant. At its simplest, we do not want our Eidolons one-shotted.

Chroma's usage was already somewhat narrow, so we want him to remain a competitive option for Teralyst damage boosting, while also improving other parts of his kit. Although the magnitude of his boost will be lowered, it will still be one of the strongest boosting abilities in the game, and both damage/armor increases will now apply to all teammates in a nearby radius. Furthermore, Spectral Scream without movement restrictions allows players to be the aimgliding, fire-breathing dragon they've always dreamed of! We will continue to observe how these changes affect Chroma (and the Teralyst hunting squads) in the coming weeks, and consider further tweaks if needed.

EMBER

World On Fire - 5 seconds after casting, a percentage will begin counting up on the ability icon. As this percentage scales from 0% to 100% over 10 seconds, the ability's energy cost and damage dealt both grow to double, while the ability radius shrinks to half.

Ember is the original damage caster frame, offering low survivability in exchange for high offense. Her ultimate, World on Fire, is unmatched in terms of widespread lethality - while many Warframes specialize in certain mission types, Ember's specialty is "anything under level 30". By simply bullet jumping through levels with World on Fire active, enemies become a non-factor, making Ember a ubiquitous pick across most of the Star Chart. Like a mobile Resonating Quake, this monopoly on kills can leave squadmates struggling to keep up, in an attempt to see the enemy before they melt. These changes increase lethality at higher levels, while addressing the ability's huge range.

World on Fire will continue working similarly to how it does now, but with changing effects over time. The gradually increasing energy cost should encourage most players to toggle the ability when needed, instead of the current "set and forget" approach. Players who can afford to run the ability at max charge may need to get more up close and personal, but the increased damage should help Ember out against higher level enemies.  World on Fire is still very capable of clearing rooms and sweeping hallways, but should now be applied more deliberately!

GARA

Mass Vitrify - Wall health scales based on health and shields of the enemies it glasses over.

*Our latest Warframe Gara is a versatile frame on the cutting glass edge, with a tool for most situations. After recent changes to her Mass Vitrify, the ability is serviceable against most of the star chart, but doesn't hold up well to higher level content.

While this is tough to showcase in a gif, in practice the wall has gotten stronger because it has covered many enemies in this cast!*

To help the ability scale better, the health of Mass Vitrify's wall will increase based on the health and shields of the enemies who are "glassed" by the ability's cast. This added incentive for letting enemies get close to the objective should add an interesting risk/reward element to Gara's gameplay.

MAG

Polarize - Shards created by Polarize now scale based on power strength, as well as the percentage of damage done to that specific enemy.

Crush - Each stage of crush emits a shield heal from Mag. Restores shields to nearby allies per damage instance, based on the number of enemies affected.

Mag has seen many changes over Warframe's history - her major rework in 2016 reinforced her role as a fragile crowd control caster, widening her usability across all factions. Although she performs well in the right hands, some of the synergies introduced in that rework did not have quite the impact we wanted. Plus as a starter frame, we want new players to feel like choosing Mag is a more viable option.

Increasing the damage of shards created by Polarize should give Mag more kill power. Additional shield restore on Crush also offers a way to passively support your team while clearing crowded rooms!

VOLT

Discharge - Removed the damage cap. Increased base damage output from 750 to 1200. Damage and stun duration are halved for enemies further away from Volt (affected by Mods).

Removing Discharge's damage cap has been a common request since Volt's rework in early 2016. We tried testing this version of the ability internally, and decided it was too much  - stunning all enemies for 20+ seconds, through walls and inside spawn closets, had a seriously disruptive effect on gameplay. However, we understand why this is a common request, and have done our best to make it work.

Lightning strikes most fierce at the center. To accompany the damage cap removal, Discharge is now less effective at medium to long range, doing less damage and stunning for less time. The damage reduction is mostly offset by an increased base damage on the ability, but the reduced stun at long range should keep mission flow in check.

ZEPHYR

Some of Zephyr's abilities are cheaper to cast while airborne - details in progress.

Tail Wind - Combined into a single ability with Dive Bomb. Can be charge cast on the ground, launching Zephyr into the air where she then hovers. In the air, Tail Wind still flies in whatever direction you're looking, and Dive Bomb activates if cast while looking straight down.

Air Burst - New ability replacing Dive Bomb. A projectile that causes an AoE burst on contact, ragdolling enemies. Can be fired into Tornadoes to make them bigger.

Tornado - Now spawn where player is aiming and can be steered. The closest tornado will move to your aimpoint, meaning you can move them around. Tornado damage type now determined by largest amount of elemental damage absorbed, instead of last type absorbed. Tornadoes do a better job of keeping enemies captured, and shooting Tornadoes will do damage to enemies trapped inside.

Zephyr, the warrior of the skies, has seen little change since being introduced in early 2014. Four years later, her ability kit is showing its age - Parkour 2.0 improved mobility across all Warframes, making her reduced gravity and Tail Wind less useful by comparison. Turbulence is consistently useful, but all other abilities leave something to be desired.

To give Zephyr new wind beneath her wings, her Tail Wind and Dive Bomb will now be the same ability, cast depending on which direction the player is looking. This makes room for her new ability Air Burst, which gives Zephyr new ways to rain death from the skies. We do not have a gif ready for this yet. Combined with Tornado tweaks intended to make the ability more consistent and useful, Zephyr's more well-rounded kit should help reassert her air superiority.

We believe these changes make our wide Warframe roster more diverse and fun to play. We will be listening to your responses, so please keep feedback respectful and constructive. While not final, these changes will likely go out in a state very close to what is listed above. Once players have had a chance to try the changes themselves, we will consider further actions.\ Thanks Tenno!
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #895 on: February 03, 2018, 11:32:32 AM

They are looking at her other abilities too and this way WoF will be useful with high level content.

I hope so because all of her other abilities are Gunk (that's right, junk with a G).  WoF with the aug was really her only "defensive" ability and they'll need to dramatically increase it's damage to scale better with higher level enemies otherwise she'll be useless at both high and low level missions.  The rest of the changes look good.  I haven't played Atlas or Zephyr yet but I've heard both of them are very underwhelming at the moment so it's good to hear they're getting some love.  Chroma's 1 will probably still be not worth using and the nerf to his 3 takes away his niche as the teralyst hunting frame but making it an aura and having vex armour make use of over shields is a nice boost.  I don't play Banshee much so I'm not sure how the change to resonating quake will effect her.  The changes to Volt, Gara and Mag all seem like buffs.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #896 on: February 03, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

I was surprised how fun Zephyr can be when I dropped forma onto her in her current (augment) form. Really looking forward to trying her in PoE where I will team her up with a Zarr or Lenz.

Gara is a risk/reward buff. Not as friendly as her earlier wall but better than the buff.

Mag... meh.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #897 on: February 06, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

I finally got a third Drift mod so I can start the War Within. Yey. Aside from me taking a break from the game It only took me this long because I actually looked up what the freaking challenge rooms look like, as I have been running through them in total ignorance for ages. Thumbs up for me, not.

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #898 on: February 06, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

Weapons buffs incoming. I should have saved all my crap rivens because a lot of trash weapons and getting big weaks. Fortunately I have all the weapons at 30 and kept them rather than selling them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXb-JYg2XgY
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:40:52 AM by Setanta »

koro
Terracotta Army

Reply #899 on: February 07, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

All those buffs and sniper rifles are still useless.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #900 on: February 09, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

The changes are now live and they've had to do a few hot fixes.  "Another hot fix is incoming.  It's like I don't want to be alone with my thoughts on a Friday night." awesome, for real
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #901 on: February 09, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

All those buffs and sniper rifles are still useless.

The Vectis Prime would like to have a word with you.
Meester
Terracotta Army

Reply #902 on: February 10, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Update occurred, new bosses, reworks [secret Hydroid buff excellent] and free affinity boost, 3x forma and 1 exilus adaptor for the next 6 days after yesterdays devstream.

Also three orokin reactor alerts available now!

https://youtu.be/X5x7ZP0Z8Xo
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:02:00 PM by Meester »
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #903 on: February 11, 2018, 12:14:34 AM

Having some fun with the Grinlock right now.  The buffs it received (increase in damage, crit damage, mag size and reload speed) combined with Deadly Sequence make it a pretty decent head shot rifle.  Seems like it would work well with Harrow and his new augment.  Also, I'm looking to get the augment for Inaros' scarab armor, Negation Swarm.  I can trade for any augment from Steel Meridian and Red Veil.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #904 on: February 13, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

Not really impressed with the Atlas re-work.  His rubble mechanic doesn't last nearly long enough to make it very useful.  Petrify not being a channeled ability anymore, though, is very nice.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #905 on: February 13, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Not really impressed with the Atlas re-work.  His rubble mechanic doesn't last nearly long enough to make it very useful.  Petrify not being a channeled ability anymore, though, is very nice.

Wish you hadn't said that. I just finished dropping 3 forma into Harrow and only have Nezha and Atlas left to optimize. I was looking to do Atlas next using this build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T4-FlrhGVA

I'm trying not to work out how much forma etc I've gone through in this game :D

I really need to go out to Eidolon - I've done a couple of missions on the plains but don't want to fish etc and when I last gave it a go all I got was host disconnections.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:10:23 PM by Setanta »

Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #906 on: February 13, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

Not really impressed with the Atlas re-work.  His rubble mechanic doesn't last nearly long enough to make it very useful.  Petrify not being a channeled ability anymore, though, is very nice.

Wish you hadn't said that. I just finished dropping 3 forma into Harrow and only have Nezha and Atlas left to optimize. I was looking to do Atlas next using this build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T4-FlrhGVA

I'm trying not to work out how much forma etc I've gone through in this game :D

I really need to go out to Eidolon - I've done a couple of missions on the plains but don't want to fish etc and when I last gave it a go all I got was host disconnections.

Atlas is better than he was, for sure.  The Petrify change alone makes him pretty strong.  It's just that the rubble mechanic is weak and needs some work. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T4-FlrhGVA&t=676s
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #907 on: February 14, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

I got tired of atlas fast - one punch is fun but that's it. I still have 4 MR fodder weapons left to level and am 8K off MR24... took banshee to Hydron and watched her tear the map up faster than ember did. I have no idea about why Ember was nerfed when new banshee and equinox are as bad. At least Limbo can have his bubble popped

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #908 on: February 14, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Oddly when I use Limbo I don't use the bubble much. It's more "zip to new dimension, drag the enemy in one at a time and apply shotgun to face"

Hic sunt dracones.
Setanta
Terracotta Army

Reply #909 on: February 17, 2018, 02:11:32 AM

Struggling with the MR24 test. I really hate operator mechanics and rate it close to archwing and focus in terms of "get this shit out of my game".

Doesn't help that I don't play Eidolon

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [Steam, free] Warframe: mission based fps that is unique and damn fun.  
Jump to: