Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:34:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Hide your monies, it's the Autumn Steam Sale 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hide your monies, it's the Autumn Steam Sale  (Read 18056 times)
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #35 on: November 24, 2012, 09:16:40 AM

Hotline Miami up on 50% off flash sale for another 10 hours, FYI.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #36 on: November 24, 2012, 10:18:25 AM

Borderlands 2 at -50% off. so $29.99, seems like a good deal.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: November 24, 2012, 11:15:28 AM

Shogun total war just went on sale for 66% off.  I just saw that also means the "Fall of Samurai" expansion also is 66% off for about $10.  Sold.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #38 on: November 24, 2012, 01:06:42 PM

I have $51 in my Steam wallet.  Why am I considering buying Farming Simulator for a tenner?  Has my life really come to this?   ACK! 

I am pathetic. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: November 24, 2012, 01:21:00 PM

I have $51 in my Steam wallet.  Why am I considering buying Farming Simulator for a tenner?  Has my life really come to this?   ACK! 

I am pathetic. 

I don't know, seems to me it's just like an MMO but honest.  why so serious?
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #40 on: November 24, 2012, 01:53:16 PM

You go first.

JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: November 24, 2012, 03:02:40 PM

I am pathetic. 

Should have gotten Rail Simulator 2013 when it was 66% off. Comes with a London - Brighton route to make you feel almost right at home.

jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: November 24, 2012, 03:06:20 PM

You go first.

No, that way lies madness! Might've been tempted a few hours ago when red wine was still singing its siren song in my brain.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #43 on: November 24, 2012, 08:20:35 PM

I am pathetic. 
That game has been on my wishlist for a while. I think there's a construction vehicle one on my list, too.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #44 on: November 24, 2012, 10:40:58 PM

I am pathetic. 
That game has been on my wishlist for a while. I think there's a construction vehicle one on my list, too.

I watched a Russian stream the forklift sim game for about ten minutes I recommend you take that off your list.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Zetor
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: November 24, 2012, 10:54:16 PM

I am pathetic. 

I watched a Russian stream the forklift sim game for about ten minutes I recommend you take that off your list.
If it's not as action-packed as Staplerfahrer Klaus, I'm not interested  why so serious?

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #46 on: November 25, 2012, 02:03:09 AM

I've seen that film and it's awesome.  And it does the trick... I never ever want to drive a forklift because I have very nearly almost no focus at all.  I'd have to change my name to Shish Kabab. 

tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #47 on: November 25, 2012, 02:33:31 AM

Personally it was enough to see it was published by Focus Home Interactive, since they're well-known for requiring their own activation server be utilized. why so serious?

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: November 25, 2012, 05:06:52 AM

My house is the only non-farm around me so no Farming Simulator tyvm!  And if I want the whole 'forklift experience' I'll drive one at work.

Now if someone made a Hipster Simulator where you sit in Starbucks and work on your screenplay then I'm in!

On topic:  I stayed strong on this sale.  AoE III almost got bought but SWTOR has me pretty occupied.
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: November 25, 2012, 01:24:52 PM

Torchlight 2 only $10!

Also Quantum Conundrum is $5 with all the DLC ($3.74 for the base game). 
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: November 25, 2012, 01:27:00 PM

Oooooh, Dishonored is 50% off. That's tempting.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Special J
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: November 25, 2012, 01:39:39 PM

I really have to hold myself back on the sales, I never even have enough time to play half the stuff I get off Steam.  But Deus Ex for five bucks? Yeah, I'm giving that a shot.

How's the DLC?  Should I grab that too?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 01:41:31 PM by Special J »
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: November 25, 2012, 01:57:11 PM

I really have to hold myself back on the sales, I never even have enough time to play half the stuff I get off Steam.  But Deus Ex for five bucks? Yeah, I'm giving that a shot.

How's the DLC?  Should I grab that too?

I liked Missing Link.  If you like the base game, it's more of the same.  Some fun places to sneak around, a bit of exposition, nothing that really deviates from the base game too much.  It was worth the money I paid for it, I thought.  It's a standalone thing, though, so you won't be bringing your guy from the main campaign in there with an inventory full of ammo, or take anything from it to the main storyline.

The other stuff is kind of unnoticeable.  The extra gear one is okay, but I haven't found anything that really changes the way the game is played yet, and the extra mission is just another side quest.  For less than a buck, I'd go for it because hey, it's a buck, but otherwise I don't see that much difference.

Torchlight 2 only $10!

Hah, wow, thanks for mentioning this, I totally didn't notice this somehow, despite it being right there on the front page.  I was waiting for it and everything.
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: November 25, 2012, 02:01:53 PM

Go for it. I've played half price Dishonored all day today, it's excellent.
Ceryse
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: November 25, 2012, 02:35:04 PM

Almost made it through the sale without buying anything... and then today I grabbed the DLC for Deus Ex, Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate, Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete, and both Batman games (GOTY versions), for barely more than $30 total.

Only two things on my list of games to get that I didn't grab were Max Payne 3 and Dishonoured, and I passed on them because there's no way I'll have the time to touch them before the Christmas sale when they might be even cheaper.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: November 25, 2012, 03:20:29 PM

Picked up Torchlight II myself.  Diablo 3 was a decent buy, so this must be one hell of a bargain. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: November 25, 2012, 03:38:54 PM

Sins Rebellion at 66% is tempting me, but I suspect I'll just go ahead and hold off until Christmas - can't imagine I'd have time before then to play it.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #57 on: November 25, 2012, 04:53:35 PM

I bought the Skyrim Dawnguard at 50% off.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: November 25, 2012, 05:38:04 PM

An important thing to remember (as I pointed out with Shogun), is that when a game goes on sale, all DLC and expansions go with it.  So currently the Gods and Kings expansion to Civ V is 75% off, in case any of you where interested in that one (as I was).

-Stephen Colbert
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: November 26, 2012, 08:34:55 AM

Go for it. I've played half price Dishonored all day today, it's excellent.

DONE

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #60 on: November 26, 2012, 08:48:07 AM

Crusader Kings II is 75% off. Any game which decides to randomly assassinate 2 generations of rulers to leave you with a mad and gay ruler with no sons and one daughter is awesome in my book.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Lucas
Terracotta Army

Further proof that Italians have suspect taste in games.

Reply #61 on: November 26, 2012, 12:39:41 PM

I'll wait 'til Christmas because of RL stuff (and because I expect they'll propose similar deals during the Xmas sale), but Arkham City GOTY + The Witcher 2 + Orcs Must Die 2 + Legend of Grimrock for a grand total of € 19.21 is quite a good deal.

" He's so impatient, it's like watching a teenager fuck a glorious older woman." - Ironwood on J.J. Abrams
Montague
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: November 26, 2012, 01:10:07 PM

Picked up Saints Row the Third and all DLC for 12.50, plus XCOM for 33, Star Wars Empire At War for 10 bucks, plus got Arkham City GoTY on PS3 for 10 bucks at a local store on Black Friday. Still trying to figure out when exactly I'll find the time to play all these.

When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross - Sinclair Lewis.

I can tell more than 1 fucktard at a time to stfu, have no fears. - WayAbvPar

We all have the God-given right to go to hell our own way.  Don't fuck with God's plan. - MahrinSkel
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: November 26, 2012, 01:18:34 PM

God help me Shogun Total War 2 deluxe pack for like 14 bucks. Im in!  awesome, for real 
This thread is bad for your financial health.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #64 on: November 26, 2012, 01:31:50 PM

The good news is you'll have time to finally finish War and Peace during the load screens.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #65 on: November 26, 2012, 03:50:42 PM

I guess the only good thing about being in the hospital having my gall bladder removed is I didn't waste any money on games I'll never play. awesome, for real
DevilsAdvocate25
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: November 26, 2012, 04:35:25 PM

Picked up Arkham City GOTY for $7.50 last night. Never played any of the Arkham games. Tried it out. I like it, although I kept whipping out a batarang instead of countering because I was holding the right click too long.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #67 on: November 26, 2012, 05:35:07 PM

If you don't own Just Cause 2 yet, it's $3.74 in a flash sale.

You'd be fucking crazy not to try it out for that price. It's a really REALLY fun explorer type game that will give you hilarious amounts of fun blowing shit up, jumping out of planes and blowing shit up, free diving off buildings that are about to blow up, and running cars into other cars so they blow up. All with the use of your handy-dandy unlimited parachute created by SCIENCE!

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
pants
Terracotta Army

Reply #68 on: November 26, 2012, 06:59:21 PM

You'd be fucking crazy not to try it out for that price. It's a really REALLY fun explorer type game that will give you hilarious amounts of fun blowing shit up, jumping out of planes and blowing shit up, free diving off buildings that are about to blow up, and running cars into other cars so they blow up. All with the use of your handy-dandy unlimited parachute created by SCIENCE!

Sold!
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #69 on: November 26, 2012, 10:54:18 PM

Sold!

Yeah, I might not be able to resist that one either.  But before I do that, what is the general word about Witcher 2?  I might have to grab that one instead/as well.

Already picked up Saints Row 3 and the GTA 4 complete edition.  All for less than the price of a pair of tighty whities.  Some of these sales are insane.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Hide your monies, it's the Autumn Steam Sale  
Jump to: