Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:45:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Gamefly question 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gamefly question  (Read 968 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

on: September 14, 2012, 10:16:34 AM

I looked and saw some discussion about this service but it seemed to mostly relate to their mail service. Has anyone tried their download service? I got on their mailing list somehow and right now they have L.A. Noire for download for $7.50 including all of the DLC. Is it worth it or should I just wait for Steam to put it for sale?

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 04:03:55 PM

I haven't tried it directly, but since they bought D2D a while ago and trying to get things sorted with that was a pain in the butt. And you had to install their client to do anything with the PC service. Might not be true now though.

Still, I'm sure they're competent in moving your bits from A to B if that's all you care about.

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Gamefly question  
Jump to: