Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:55:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 6 - Day 5 All Divisions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 6 - Day 5 All Divisions  (Read 17133 times)
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #70 on: August 01, 2012, 06:38:34 PM

@Hammy, sorry I missed you last night.  Was up at 2AM yesterday for work, and I was bit exhausted at 9PM.  How does tonight sound?

Going to have to play it by ear. I know I'll have time on the weekend. What about Thursday night? I take my mother-in-law to the train station in the morning, but will be off the rest of the and chilling at the house after probably 3 or 4 pm CST.

Have to shoot for the weekend then.  It's my toddler's open house for pre-school tomorrow night.

Teach them how to play BloodBowl.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: August 02, 2012, 05:40:24 AM

I intend to...first, we working on utilizing the mouse without trying to eat it  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: August 02, 2012, 05:59:47 AM

I just had an image of toddles playing bloodbowl for real...

Hic sunt dracones.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #73 on: August 04, 2012, 09:37:02 AM

Falc and I played. 1-0 to the CHAOS!

After never winning a game before, I'm on a 3 game streak. Match submitted.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #74 on: August 04, 2012, 11:46:33 AM

Zellar Dwellarz 2 - Ymiron's G6 Crew 0

This was a hard fought game, much closer than the score might indicate. I kicked off to Luckton's Norse. He had lots of inducements and took a loner merc and the star player troll along with an extra reroll and bloodweiser babes. The star troll had some good moments, including knocking my rat ogre out of the game - in essence, his 6 STR kept my rat ogre completely out of the game as I think I only got 1 block in with the sucker before he got knocked out of the game. I think I would have gone with a wizard instead but he did help luckton.

After getting the first kickoff, he drove the Norse slowly down the field in a good cage with my rats unable to do much of anything to dislodge the ball. But near my goalline, I made a desperation blitz with my dauntless gutter runner through 2 blockers and lo and behold, he put the ball carrier down and out. One pickup by my 1st level passer later, one long ass desperation pass to get it out of my half and a gutter runner crosses the goal line for the first score with one turn left in the half.

The second half starts with the ball coming to me, but a bad choice for a dodging blitz puts me on the back foot. Luckily the ball was deep in my half when this happened, so I was able to recover. A lot of fussing and fighting occurred in my half but I got the ball downfield with only a medium distance pass to a gutter runner in the endzone for the score, but the gutter runner failed the catch. Luckily the ball stayed in the end zone but I was unable to pick it up because his blockers kept harassing me. They got the ball back and tossed it close to midfield but a block by my gutter runner with strip ball freed the ball only to have him pick it up again. With a runner free in my half with the ball, I was in danger of giving up the equalizer but a messed up block by the troll gave me the opening to put a 2D blitz on the ball carrier. The ball was MINE! A little juking, one long pass by Stuart Littlebits to a gutter runner and the 2nd score was made to secure the win.

My linerat with guard is out next game with a gouged eye, but no other lasting injuries occurred. I made over twice as many D6 rolls as he did, and it looks like neither one of us really stunk it up overall (just badly timed fuckups). Of note was my dauntless gutter runner succeeded with all 3 dauntless rolls. Also of note was his armor rolls - he only succeeded 42% of the time to my 44% in an area he really should have been able to hurt me. His block dice, though beating me at 49% to 37%, really fucked him as he had 5 turnovers on block dice to my 1 (he made a lot more blocks with frenzy of course - 117 to 40).

2-game winning streak! I'm coming back!

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #75 on: August 05, 2012, 10:49:04 AM

All games have been played except for the SirT - Lamaros match which has been awarded as a 0-0 draw.

The match day has been advanced and the Day 6 thread will be updated in a few minutes.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 6 - Day 5 All Divisions  
Jump to: