Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:00:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Things you don't like. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things you don't like.  (Read 175018 times)
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #490 on: January 13, 2013, 06:40:17 PM

I am only just barely into Egypt, but wow! Awesome.

I am a bit pissed that I still cannot find kits that use the materials I have comined to sacred level, but at least I get normal rune drops now.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #491 on: January 13, 2013, 08:10:13 PM

You won't get those kits til Transylvania.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #492 on: January 14, 2013, 05:28:53 AM

Heh, well so much for saving up metal to make an uber sword.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #493 on: January 14, 2013, 06:31:54 AM

I can make you a few weapons if you'd like. I've got a shitload of metal and kits.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #494 on: January 14, 2013, 06:40:23 AM

I don't know about now, what with inflation and all, but when the auction house first came out you could get all sorts of blues really cheap so long as they were less than ql10.  Maybe try the tradepost if you haven't already.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #495 on: January 14, 2013, 07:51:25 PM

I need to FIND the damn AH. As I recall, I stumbled upon it exploring London once. No idea how I got there or how to get back. Guess it's time to look at the map again -- but I know how to get  from Agartha to the clothes shop, and that's what counts.

EDIT -- Surly, that'd be awesome. I was saving and upgrading metal to sacred with some stupid notion that I'd make a sword not as good as this ugly as sin QL6 Blue Mtn sword (looks like a native american fratboy paddle) and then use my mold kit thing to make it not ugly. Now that I am in Egypt, I suspect I'll find a superior QL sword pretty shortly.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 07:53:03 PM by CmdrSlack »

Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #496 on: January 15, 2013, 06:15:13 AM

It's the building across the street from the clothes shop on the north west side.  Also has your bank and mail so it's worth going there.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #497 on: January 15, 2013, 06:22:05 AM

Mail? I might have mail? I figured there'd be a UI indicator if I had in-game mail, kind of like SWTOR. The game doesn't really do a great job of introducing you to some of these things.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #498 on: January 15, 2013, 03:28:48 PM

What's your character's name? I'll throw a few things at you tonight.

CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #499 on: January 15, 2013, 04:49:58 PM

RevDrSlack.

Fnord.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #500 on: January 15, 2013, 06:46:19 PM

Fnord.

Slack, ya...get that thing I sent ya?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:38:34 PM by Surlyboi »

CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #501 on: January 23, 2013, 05:54:36 PM

I did, thanks! I sent you a mail back, and have been helping a buddy with his first "Federal case" by drafting a response to a motion for summary judgment. It's been taking up all of my play time. I haven't even been on past that day, but the sword was making a massive difference that day.

My current goal is to get my end of this helping done tonight so that I might have time to game before Friday.

Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

Reply #502 on: February 10, 2013, 02:20:49 AM

You know what's awesome? Getting stuck on geometry and left unable to move, typing /stuck, and being told, "You don't seem to be stuck."

EDIT: Especially when it happens near the end of a solo instance.

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Things you don't like.  
Jump to: