Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: "Farewall to February" Amazon PC Download Sale (up to 75%) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Farewall to February" Amazon PC Download Sale (up to 75%)  (Read 3230 times)
sickrubik
Terracotta Army

on: February 23, 2012, 08:44:21 AM

beer geek.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:29:05 AM

Huh. Thanks to the Steam and Amazon Christmas sales, there's not one thing on all 4 of those pages I want that I don't already have.

bhodi

No lie.

Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 09:35:50 AM

I think I'm gonna get the witcher 2 for $15, but that's about it for me. I'd recommend bully for $5, that was a fantastic game. But I already beat it :(

It's a shame that red faction armageddon didn't take after red faction guerrilla.
JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 09:56:15 AM

$15 for Space Marine is looking to be about the right price for me.
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 10:01:00 AM

You know, I played it, maybe you will have more fun with it than I but as a corridor shooter with warhammer painting I wouldn't think it worth more than $10. It was 'okay', not great. And the annoying inclusion of staples like the power sword that could only be gotten through DLC was a bit of a sour note.
ffc
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 10:41:46 AM

Didn't Darkness II just come out?  $25 is tempting, the art style in the demo was great.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 08:55:08 PM

Anyone with a US Amazon account want to buy me some Space Marine and DoW2 DLC? I can PayPal you the costs before or afterwards at your convenience. They don't like to deal with us durty furriners.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 06:41:44 AM

Kind of tempted by Saints Row 3, but I'd point out Clash of Heroes at $6.74.

Anyone with a US Amazon account want to buy me some Space Marine and DoW2 DLC? I can PayPal you the costs before or afterwards at your convenience. They don't like to deal with us durty furriners.

Sure, just PM a list of what you want (as there's tons of the stuff and some are bundles).  It should all be Steam codes anyway, right?

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 09:01:32 AM

As a guy that hasn't played a single player game in a long time, are there any here that are MUST haves?

TIA

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 09:31:27 AM

Kind of tempted by Saints Row 3, but I'd point out Clash of Heroes at $6.74.

Sure, just PM a list of what you want (as there's tons of the stuff and some are bundles).  It should all be Steam codes anyway, right?
They work with US Steam. Dunno if they will work AUS Steam. You should probably test it with something cheap first.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #10 on: February 24, 2012, 12:59:06 PM

Thanks Cal - I'll put together a list. Trippy - Steam codes are pretty much universal. I've used both US and UK codes, and gotten gifts from US Steam quite a lot. Besides, we're looking at maybe 10 bucks in total. A lot of Aussies seem to make up Amazon accounts and give their cards fake US addresses to buy from these deals. Not an option in my case, though.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: "Farewall to February" Amazon PC Download Sale (up to 75%)  
Jump to: