Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:19:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Spartacus: Vengeance 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Spartacus: Vengeance  (Read 14573 times)
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

on: December 21, 2011, 06:46:39 PM

DRILLING AND MANLINESS x9000. January 27th.

Trailer. My cup runneth over.

I'm very mysterious when I'm inside you.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 11:10:14 PM

OMG.  I cannot see the trailer here at work, but this is probably the one thing in the universe that always ends up being better than expected.  Only problem is that, now that I am back in Euroland, I may be forced to resort to sub-legal means in order to see this.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 07:47:18 AM

SPROING!!!!! DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 11:05:30 AM

Hell. Yes.  Yahoo!

JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 11:12:04 AM

Jesus christ, I think I saw someone's face get cut off.  ACK!  Fucking netflix-Starz, that was the best way to watch Gods of the Arena last year.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 11:42:03 AM

Finally went back and saw the trailer and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And somebody did lose his motherfucking face.  Hot damn.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 02:25:54 PM

I have the weirdest boner right now.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 08:43:44 PM

I have the weirdest boner right now.

Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 09:19:19 PM

One week until premiere but if you're interested you can watch it on their facebook page.

Also, on starz.com now.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:15:55 PM by MuffinMan »

Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 08:28:27 AM

How long before this series reaches something like Hulu/Netflix?

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
JWIV
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 09:09:18 AM

How long before this series reaches something like Hulu/Netflix?

I've been looking all morning for that answer.  The only thing I've seen so far is that Starz is _working_ on an app similar to HBO Go.   
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 11:38:48 AM

They changed the window to 90 days and by then, their contract with netflix will be over. So maybe a year after the DVDs are out?

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 06:47:15 AM

Time to upgrade the cable.  :(

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 07:18:17 AM

I am so ready for this.

That man's FUCKING FACE. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 09:09:46 AM

One week until premiere but if you're interested you can watch it on their facebook page.

Also, on starz.com now.

Thanks for the links, episode one in this season delivered DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Also - Liam McIntyre did a hell of a job in filling some very large shoes as Spartacus
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: January 30, 2012, 03:00:02 PM

Well, that was fucking awesome.

Again.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: January 30, 2012, 05:45:52 PM

Got a bit lost with all the new people but really enjoyed it.  New actor has stepped in seamlessly for Andy Whitfield.  Spartacus is back! 
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 05:51:52 PM

Were we supposed to know the slave woman who left and then was brought back all bloody?  How about Spartacus' hot sauce?  Is she a new character or just a new actress?

I have never played WoW.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 05:58:48 PM

Were we supposed to know the slave woman who left and then was brought back all bloody?  How about Spartacus' hot sauce?  Is she a new character or just a new actress?

The one that died was Varro's wife.  She was part of the first season as was Spartacus' new "love" interest.
Tannhauser
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: January 30, 2012, 06:04:02 PM

Are you sure Spart's squeeze has been on before?  I don't recall.

I got a smile out of this (paraphrased) exchange.

Spart:  I must avenge my wife, my one and only true love!
Spart's GF (thinking):  WTF hey buddy I'm standing right here!  Do you not remember penising me last night?
Me:  Awkward.
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: January 30, 2012, 09:17:34 PM

Yea, she was in the first season. She's the one who opened the gate so the gladiators could slaughter.

It seems Naevia will be a different actress if/when they get to her. She decided not to return to the show.

Also, Varro's wife's death stare made me shit myself.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 09:48:00 PM

She was also the girl repeatedly ordered to fuck Spartacus.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 02:25:21 PM

God dammit, I liked Aurelia.

Okay, I hated her as a character.  But I really liked her as set decoration.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012, 11:45:10 PM

She really was an annoying bitch.  What a shitty thing for her to say at the end.

Shiznitz, have you not even watched the other seasons?  You are doing yourself a huge disservice if you are watching this first.  Some of the best television ever.

Speaking of which, while Andy's shoes can't really be filled, the new guy did a fabulous job.  This show, so awesome.

"You had me at whores."  So funny.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: February 13, 2012, 03:33:11 AM

She really was an annoying bitch.  What a shitty thing for her to say at the end.

Um ?

Seriously ?  You expected her to play nice after the run of events she's had ??

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: February 13, 2012, 03:41:06 AM

She really was an annoying bitch.  What a shitty thing for her to say at the end.

Um ?

Seriously ?  You expected her to play nice after the run of events she's had ??

Nah, I actually understood it.  I just felt bad for Spartacus.  It really was a kick in the sack, and it devastated him.  After all, he was just trying to get her back to her son.  Good intentions, and whatnot.

Fake edit:  but it also shows what is so great about this show.  We all probably sat there expecting she was going to say something mushy about how he had to promise to take care of her precious little boy.  Instead, she chooses to rip his guts out with her dying words.   DRILLING AND MANLINESS

shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012, 09:07:40 AM

She really was an annoying bitch.  What a shitty thing for her to say at the end.

Shiznitz, have you not even watched the other seasons?  You are doing yourself a huge disservice if you are watching this first.  Some of the best television ever.

Speaking of which, while Andy's shoes can't really be filled, the new guy did a fabulous job.  This show, so awesome.

"You had me at whores."  So funny.

I watched the other seasons.  Changing the actresses just made it confusing.  I remembered the faces more than the names.

I have never played WoW.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: February 13, 2012, 10:21:26 AM

Shiznitz, have you not even watched the other seasons?  You are doing yourself a huge disservice if you are watching this first.  Some of the best television ever.

Speaking of which, while Andy's shoes can't really be filled, the new guy did a fabulous job.  This show, so awesome.

"You had me at whores."  So funny.

I watched the other seasons.  Changing the actresses just made it confusing.  I remembered the faces more than the names.

Which would be fine were it not for the fact that those two were the same actresses.

shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #28 on: February 13, 2012, 11:41:33 AM

OK OK I admit I failed at season to season recollection...Maybe I would have recognized her with her top off?  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

I have never played WoW.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012, 11:47:55 AM

With the funky order of this show, its not hard to be a bit confused with some of the supporting cast.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: February 13, 2012, 12:07:45 PM

I'm just gutted they've apparently changed the actress who played the Tart De Crixus.

She was mighty, mighty, mighty fine.

That said, I do sometimes wonder where Spartacus gets the Angst from when his previous (admittedly hawt) wife died and then she gets replaced with something so hawt it burns my eyes through my TV screen.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: February 13, 2012, 12:09:12 PM

I think he summed it up well.

"That man died that day".

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
MuffinMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: February 13, 2012, 01:09:42 PM

It's a really tough call to decide who's been the hottest on the show. I think my number one is Oenomaus's wife. Naevia (original) probably ties her. Ilithyia is hot, too. Three way tie.

Three way.

Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: February 13, 2012, 10:25:44 PM

Yeah, Doctore's wife was SUPER hot.  Off the charts.  Naevia doesn't really do it for me.  Nor does Mira, really.

Ilythia is the business, too, but so is that new noble chick...the sister of the other Prater.  Sephia or something?  Look forward to her banging Ilythia.

tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #34 on: February 13, 2012, 10:58:01 PM

Yeah, Doctore's wife was SUPER hot.  Off the charts.  Naevia doesn't really do it for me.  Nor does Mira, really.
That's ok, I'll make sure Mira gets a good home. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Spartacus: Vengeance  
Jump to: