Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:50:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here. 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 43 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here.  (Read 356859 times)
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #140 on: September 30, 2011, 02:33:58 PM

So I just dodged a queue simply due to knowing that my team were going to be douchebags.

I pick Lux and the Soraka says "If you are as bad as the last Lux I had, don't play".

So I tell him to fuck off and him and the MF say "Oh you must be a bad lux" "bad lux want mid?".

Makes me want to not even play the game at all anymore.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #141 on: September 30, 2011, 03:01:51 PM

So I just dodged a queue simply due to knowing that my team were going to be douchebags.

I pick Lux and the Soraka says "If you are as bad as the last Lux I had, don't play".

So I tell him to fuck off and him and the MF say "Oh you must be a bad lux" "bad lux want mid?".

Makes me want to not even play the game at all anymore.

I'd pay 30$ to not have to Queue with these people.
Dark_MadMax
Terracotta Army

Reply #142 on: September 30, 2011, 03:06:44 PM

I lost 8 in a  row in dominion and I needed a win before heading to bed. I started dodging and somehow it didnt do any time penalty all 2 times I dropped  ( I did it in last possible second). I wonder if its a dominion or just general glitch , it would be sweet to dodge ranked with no penalties!
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #143 on: September 30, 2011, 04:42:13 PM

It's a Dominion glitch. They're working on it.
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #144 on: September 30, 2011, 05:02:35 PM

It's a Dominion glitch. They're working on it.

Goddammit
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #145 on: September 30, 2011, 08:07:30 PM

Draft mode blows - one afk dude ruins it for everyone for hours.

- Viin
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #146 on: October 02, 2011, 11:18:24 AM

Seriously, I think lol may make me start using ethnic slurs.  Seriously, roa is not a bad item for chogall

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #147 on: October 02, 2011, 11:34:30 AM

So far I've been playing mostly dominion, but I haven't had too many bad stories yet.   Occasionally someone just totally loses their shit though.  But luckily as a Starcraft 2 player, I'm well versed in BM already  why so serious?
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #148 on: October 03, 2011, 07:45:06 AM

Ok, so, Akali. She's become a staple in just about every game, and she's pretty much unstoppable in most. Does she actually have a weakness one could exploit? In Summoner's Rift that is, in Dominion it's like don't take a team without Rammus and Akali because you'll lose.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #149 on: October 03, 2011, 07:49:22 AM

Ok, so, Akali. She's become a staple in just about every game, and she's pretty much unstoppable in most. Does she actually have a weakness one could exploit? In Summoner's Rift that is, in Dominion it's like don't take a team without Rammus and Akali because you'll lose.

You play draft and always ban her, only counter I'm currently aware of.  swamp poop  If you're on Summoner's Rift and she gets a few early kills in her lane, you already lost the match.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #150 on: October 03, 2011, 08:00:20 AM

Buy wards.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #151 on: October 03, 2011, 08:06:15 AM

And then Oracle's.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #152 on: October 03, 2011, 08:36:33 AM

I countered her last night with Phoenix Udyr and a sunfire cape. Go ahead, bitch...stay in your circle :)

Too bad we lost that ranked game, even though we were up kills by like 15. Our last guy took Annie when we already had a Ryze, instead of support. I went 6-6-23 I think....

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #153 on: October 03, 2011, 08:43:59 AM

Pink ward owns Akali. Just carry one with you and drop it when she activates bubble.

The only problem with this is that chances are 99% your teammates won't do this and will feed her.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Nightblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #154 on: October 03, 2011, 11:19:12 AM

Today is a first for me, I was berated by someone for playing a good game.

Game starts with me and yorick vs. a morgana. We both play well and manage to kill her a few times before taking out her turret. Their jungler tried to interfere but ended up beign driven away by our yorick predicting his intervention. We take down the tower early. and move in a bit to pressure the next tower. Seeing a few mias on screen, I start to play defensely and back off, sure enough I catch a quick glimpse of alistar hulking his way in (with morgana coming back to top) so naturally I get the hell out of there... But yorick gets caught. I try to cover his escape with *Make it Rain* but he gets rooted and punched back notheless. He blames me for not fighting them "your ult was up and everything wtf" "so bad". (I'm 4 / 1 at this point) I said nothing and continued the game.

I continue to play well;

I farm some minions in mid lane while our mid is back healing and a fight mid ensues. Yorick is fighting warwick close to our downed turret, so I move in a bit to help; I activate my attack speed steroid skill and pick up the quick kill on warwick. He complains that I Ksed him and that "all MF do is KS MF dont even do any damage". Bear in mind Im quite fed now and I'm doing a very good amount of damage, at which point I simply say "Ok, how about this. Lets take a look at the damage charts at the end of the game to see who did the more damage". No reply was had and we continue.

Game drags on, our team lacks a tank and our only two tanky champion didn't really build very tanky at all, we pushed back, after severely damaging Alistar after garen gets caught by a alistar combo, alistar flees and Warwick makes a mad dash for me, his ult is down, my strut is up and I start running like hell to our turret, with yorick chipping away at him. WW flashes to get the quick kill but I flash myself, allowing the turret + yorick to get a kill. Its oddly silent.

We manage to kill a few of their enemy team by blue so we make a move for baron. Morgana pops up to ult everyone but I run to break her ult, start attacking her forcing her to use her zhonya's. After waiting a moment I activate my ult directly on top of her, forcing her to flash away with a slither of health, and forcing the two bush dwelling guys waiting to ponce on us away.

One inhib is down so we're forced back to base to clear it when garen is caught on the other side of the map and gets killed. Yorick bitches about how bad everyone else is.

Bringing this rambling story to a close, towards the end of the game I get a quadra kill by ulting a cluster of the enemy team from behind a wall, Im forced back to base to clear it out; their team makes a final charge to win and yorick lets out one last sob about how bad his team was. Oh well, let's take a look at the final stats.

I didnt die a whole lot, I played smart. I was berated for "running too much" when being charged by a warwick and/or alistar.

and lets take a look at the final damage done.

He left before I could tell him, but he probably knew already.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #155 on: October 03, 2011, 11:33:40 PM

Man, people sure love to initiate team fights with really crappy odds.  Is there something I'm missing or should I just keep letting these fools die?  Granted, I'd say the weakest part of my game is team fights.  I'm still a bit lost in them.

Funny thing tonight, my team just won up a big tussle in the middle (3 enemies down to none for us), and were in pursuit but were not going to catch the rest.  The Kat and (I think) Veigar were hightailing it out of there.  For shits and giggles I "Ace in the Hole" Kat as she flees into her base, dropping her from full to half.  I can guess she considered this rude because just a moment later:

(All) Kat: F U

And they promptly surrender.  I was cracking up.  The Garen on my team and Kat swear at each other until the game finishes.  It was a fairly close game in regards to deaths, but every turret was pushed to their base and they hadn't downed one of ours yet.  Probably would have been fun to drag that one out another 15 minutes.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 11:44:50 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #156 on: October 03, 2011, 11:46:36 PM

iirc, you get more IP the more towers you knock down

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #157 on: October 04, 2011, 06:48:55 AM

I thought IP was purely time-based?

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #158 on: October 04, 2011, 06:50:58 AM

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #159 on: October 08, 2011, 11:40:52 AM

I had one of the worst Trynd's in a game of SR last night. Now, as I've said before, I'm a bad player. So when I say someone was REALLY FUCKING BAD, I mean it. I'm playing Morgana and the Trynd and I take bot against a Riven and Mondo combo. I'm often horrible about pushing too far and feeding early. He, however, had fed like 2 or 3 deaths before my first. He starts to claim he's lagging and claims that through the whole game. At one point he says that "I'm lagging because I have Skype up" to which I respond "So turn off Skype then?" After 3 or 4 deaths down bot, he says "I have to jungle" and proceeds to fuck off all over the map, leaving me double teamed down bottom. I somehow manage to mostly hold it without too many deaths, and by the time I'm level 12, I look up and he's only level 9 and still "jungling" which seems to amount to him running all over the board trying to start team fights and fucking dying. Of course we lost, and my K/D/A ratio wasn't good. It's refreshing to see players that are SO much worse than me.

Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #160 on: October 08, 2011, 11:48:21 AM

Certain champions just attract really terrible players and Trynd is probably at the top of that list.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #161 on: October 08, 2011, 12:03:02 PM

Certain champions just attract really terrible players and Trynd is probably at the top of that list.

Neg, Shaco is #1.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #162 on: October 08, 2011, 01:42:42 PM

Neg, Shaco is #1.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Nightblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #163 on: October 08, 2011, 01:51:45 PM

Neg, Shaco is #1.

No yi
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #164 on: October 09, 2011, 11:23:45 AM

Yi is a close 2nd.
It used to be Twitch by a mile.

Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #165 on: October 09, 2011, 11:30:04 AM

Yeah, after saying Shaco #1 between two games last night we get an AP, not jungle Shaco who was amazing and carried the game.  Followed by a jungle Yi who was...well jungle Yi and an useless idiot.  swamp poop  So maybe #1 is Yi.

Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #166 on: October 09, 2011, 11:48:00 AM

I completely disagree. It's whomever I'm grouped with in a dominion game.

Nightblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #167 on: October 09, 2011, 12:08:14 PM

Yeah, after saying Shaco #1 between two games last night we get an AP, not jungle Shaco who was amazing and carried the game.  Followed by a jungle Yi who was...well jungle Yi and an useless idiot.  swamp poop  So maybe #1 is Yi.

Shaco has been gaining popularity as his ability to be annoying fuckwad is being discovered by more and more people.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #168 on: October 09, 2011, 12:54:42 PM

Shaco has been gaining popularity as his ability to be annoying fuckwad is being discovered by more and more people.

That's how he won the game too.  He wasn't in his lane dominating, he was almost in constant roam screwing with everyone.  He screwed with their jungler, helped us win lanes we probably would of lost otherwise.  Pretty much just roamed and messed up everyone to the point that they all terribly lost their lanes against us.

Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #169 on: October 09, 2011, 02:14:40 PM

its triple annoying on dominion.
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #170 on: October 09, 2011, 04:46:47 PM

Shaco got some play on livestreams recently.

Generally when a champion becomes popular out of the blue that is why.

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #171 on: October 09, 2011, 05:50:38 PM

That would explain all of the Akalis everywhere.

-Rasix
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #172 on: October 09, 2011, 06:25:14 PM

That would explain all of the Akalis everywhere.

Well she is arguably the best character in the game right now...if Akali is good and gets a few early kills, you lose.

Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #173 on: October 09, 2011, 06:51:01 PM

Had my first real terrible experience in a game today.  A bunch of teenagers calling each other fags and niggers.  I shouldn't just ignored them all, but I tried to calm everyone down, eventually the entire game (both teams) turned on ME for trying to be reasonable, telling me to go play Chess if I couldn't handle it or something.  Seriously considered uninstalling the game on the spot.  Cooler heads prevailed, but I'm going to simply /ignore at the first sign of ANYTHING shady from now on.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #174 on: October 09, 2011, 07:01:01 PM

Seriously considered uninstalling the game on the spot.

I think I'm currently about to go into my second 4v5 ranked in a row and I understand this thought completely.  I actually have uninstalled a few times but it usually lasts less than a week, I'm such an addict.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 43 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: LoL Stories, Share your good and bad here.  
Jump to: