Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:29:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: Bat Country: Our Passive Guild Perks got reset, how to spend? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country: Our Passive Guild Perks got reset, how to spend?  (Read 14937 times)
Trippy
Administrator

on: August 08, 2011, 10:13:10 PM

Our Guild Passive Perk points got refunded, presumably cause the 1.4 patch changed Cache Finder. Do people have preferences how we spend the points? Does anybody remember what they were set to before?

I can't find a Web page with the current perks so I'm typing them out here but I don't know the benefit at the different point levels (description below is for first point):

Enduring Banner (0/2)  - Increases the duration of all Guild Banner Summons by 50%.

Total Recall (0/2) - Reduce the cooldown on Soul Recall by 5 minutes.

Journeyman (0/3) - Increases the chance of getting a second skill point from successful trade skill attempts by 5%.

Lucky Penny (0/3) - Increases coin gained from looting monsters by 3%.

High Visibility (0/3) - Increases Guild Banner radius by 10 meters.

Earthly Ties (0/2) - Reduces the cooldown on Soulwalk by 5 minutes.

Foe Hunter (0/3) - Increases Favor rewards by 3%.

Cache Finder (0/3) - When earning Plaques from Expert Dungeons and Raid bosses, there is a 15% chance to gain an additional Plaque.

Rift Extraction (0/3) - Increases rewards gained from closing rifts by 3%

Tithe (0/3) - Increases coin gained from looting monsters by 1% and that increase is sent to the Guild Bank.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:08:36 AM

Personally, I'd like to see Rift Extraction, but I'm the new guy!

- Viin
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 08:09:33 AM

If any of you enjoy pvp, I'd recommend foe hunter.  The favor/prestige grind sucks less with a 9% bonus each match. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 08:33:38 AM

Not playing any more but I'd think Earthly Ties, Foe Hunter, Cache Finder and Rift Extraction would all be useful.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 08:35:57 PM

Get Cache Finder.  Snagging extra marks/plaques is awesome.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 09:28:04 PM

Okay I spent 3 of the points on Rift Extraction. Any other suggestions? We could go 2 Cache and 2 Foe or something for the remaining points.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 07:01:19 PM

2 Cache and 2 Foe sounds good to me - I don't know what a Plaque is, but now I want one!

- Viin
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 07:03:07 PM

Rift extraction is pretty much useless.  Cache finder is 100% must have before any one even steps in a dungeon, foe hunter is a must have if you pvp at all.

I am the .00000001428%
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 07:06:14 PM

Rift extraction is pretty much useless.  Cache finder is 100% must have before any one even steps in a dungeon, foe hunter is a must have if you pvp at all.
Oops awesome, for real
Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 02:43:40 AM

Previously we had points in

Journeyman
Lucky Penny
Rift Extraction

And I'm pretty sure Tithe didn't exist.

Thinking of the guild as a whole, at least 1 point in Tithe would be a good thing so that when anyone plays we will get closer to extra bank slots or any future things that the guild will get to buy.

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
Stabs
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 07:04:58 AM

Tithe seems horrible. Increase the coin by 1% rather than the other perk that increases it by 3% while taking it away from the players and stashing it in the gbank. It seems almost an Eve style scam. You'd have to really hate your members to pick that.

I logged on today for the free 4 days and reset my guilds passives as follows:

+45% plaques of achievement
+9% favour
- 10 minutes waiting for Soul Recall to cool down
- 10 minutes waiting for Soulwalk to cool down
Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 06:40:24 PM

Seeing as it possible to take both Tithe and Lucky Penny I didn't see it as denying the members at all, more just a way of passively generating funds for the guild which in the long run helps all it's members anyway.

It means that people don't have to actively think about donating to the guild unless they really want to.

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
Stabs
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: August 28, 2011, 12:53:21 PM

I can see a case for taking both (if you think a few silver is more useful than plaques or favour) but what kind of GM would prefer a monster that drops 100 silver to generate an extra 1 silver for the gbank instead of 3 silver for the player?
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 09:53:18 PM

I can see a case for taking both (if you think a few silver is more useful than plaques or favour) but what kind of GM would prefer a monster that drops 100 silver to generate an extra 1 silver for the gbank instead of 3 silver for the player?

The way I read it, it adds 1% extra cash to the drop rate from mobs then takes that and gives it to the guild. So I don't see how it is really robbing your guild members. Also they stack appearantly so that 1% is stacked on top of the 3% for a bit more.
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 02:44:22 AM

In a related development, the guild leveled so there's a new point for you to spend Trippy.

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: Bat Country: Our Passive Guild Perks got reset, how to spend?  
Jump to: