Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:05:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Gazillion's Marvel MMO - F2P, Play as existing Marvel characters only 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 106 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gazillion's Marvel MMO - F2P, Play as existing Marvel characters only  (Read 888987 times)
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3080 on: October 11, 2015, 01:25:18 PM

Why the fuck does Kitty have Wolvie claws ?

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3081 on: October 11, 2015, 01:50:32 PM

Because all her costumes must look terrible?  why so serious?

I want a new costume for Dr. Strange but we keep getting these bad variants for other heroes. Oh well, it's kept me from spending money on them so I shouldn't complain.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3082 on: October 11, 2015, 02:12:10 PM

I don't read comic books but my guess would be that they tried to make her at least vaguely cat related?

I am the .00000001428%
Mattemeo
Terracotta Army

Reply #3083 on: October 11, 2015, 04:15:51 PM

Why the fuck does Kitty have Wolvie claws ?

Age of Apocalypse. It's the X-men equivalent of 'Japan, no explaination necessary'

If you party with the Party Prince you get two complimentary after-dinner mints
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3084 on: October 11, 2015, 04:18:54 PM

Black Panther is pretty fun so far. Nothing super ground breaking, but a collection of decent things that seem to compliment each other.

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3085 on: October 11, 2015, 06:13:42 PM

Someone posted a 3:30 ttk video for black panther before promptly deleting, his melee build is broken good atm.

I am the .00000001428%
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3086 on: October 11, 2015, 07:01:24 PM

I'm only 30ish so far, but it's like, good AE, good boss killing, decent movement... yea I can work with this.

The big things holding him back for me is spirit and health regen, but I think I get more of that as I level up more.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3087 on: October 12, 2015, 02:55:44 AM

So, further to the discussion, I decided to give x-23 another bash and finally found a wee levelling build that was easy and I quite liked.  I can kinda see why people would prefer her to Wolvie, but to my mind she's still the same old pile of BLAH.  I particularly dislike her Signature.

I wanted to level her because I had two tokens for her that I'd got through random boxes and I want them out my stash.  So, on getting another 175 shards, I went for another random.  And got another x-23.

Fuck This Bitch.

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3088 on: October 12, 2015, 06:59:01 AM

Apparently the flip switcher is off today.

I am the .00000001428%
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3089 on: October 12, 2015, 09:04:34 AM

That's just the game telling you how wrong you are Ironwood!  why so serious?

The bit I like about her signature is how the movement build can reset it's cooldown really quickly. To the point where I can basically chain it back to back if I wanted to.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3090 on: October 14, 2015, 01:07:15 PM

She's grown on me a bit.  A bit.   Ohhhhh, I see.

Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3091 on: October 14, 2015, 02:03:24 PM

Black Panther was an easy 60, very solid hero all around. I was using his ranged build for the last few levels to be lazy. Simple but effective!

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3092 on: October 14, 2015, 02:16:09 PM

Quick Question ;  I have that 'Upgrade thingy to level 66' and it seems to just cost money.

It won't take the Slot 3 items, despite it being the Slot 3 Recipe.

What gives ?

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3093 on: October 14, 2015, 02:20:05 PM

I dunno, are you sure it's not 66 already?

I am the .00000001428%
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3094 on: October 14, 2015, 02:21:12 PM

Yeah.  There's some old posts on the forums that say some of the items are bugged and need to be unbound, upgraded and then rebound.

But fuck that.

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3095 on: October 14, 2015, 02:33:46 PM

Only time I've had that problem was when my item was already 66. Has to be a unique though, doesn't it, not just a Yellow?

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3096 on: October 14, 2015, 03:06:12 PM

Odd, just Caps Photograph.  Others work fine.

Shite.

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3097 on: October 14, 2015, 03:42:15 PM

Blade & Iron Fist
Gazillion’s Anthony Gallegos gave us a taste of how Marvel’s most badass vampire hunter would play in Marvel Heroes. Anthony emphasized that Blade always looks like he’s having fun, putting some style into his moves. We’ll see this style in his regular moveset, but it sounds like he’s going to really dial it up for his signature and ultimate. Blade’s signature will have him throw a bunch of stakes at his enemies and finish off by tossing a final stake into the air that he’ll leap up and kick into his opponent. It sounds a heck of a lot like the “ice skate” scene from the original Blade film, and that works just fine for me. For his ultimate, Blade will toss his shades into the air, do some work on his enemies, and then catch and put his shades back on. It definitely sounds like Gaz is trying to capture the cool Snipes exuded as Blade in the films. Blade will also have his bouncing glaive attack and make use of a stacking bleed mechanic that will deal more damage as you continually bleed your opponents, but at the cost of your own health, representing Blade’s struggle with his vampiric thirst.
Blade will launch with his modern and original costumes and it looks like Gaz is working on his All-New, All-Different costume as well, so stay tuned for that!
Gallegos also briefly gave us a peek into how Iron Fist will work. There weren’t too many details, but players can expect to do a good deal of stance dancing to modify their attacks with different effects.

Also:

An enhanced Symbiote Wolverine (complete with animated tongue) is also set for release with this month’s Halloween festivities.

Too bad he sucks.

I am the .00000001428%
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #3098 on: October 14, 2015, 11:36:52 PM

Moonknight is kinda... meh. His gimmick can be hilarious, but otherwise a real middling hero. Not awful by any means, capped him easily enough, just not someone I'd likely bother with at cap.

Nice synergy bonus though!  why so serious?

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3099 on: October 15, 2015, 02:52:11 AM

War Machine is rather fun, though takes some getting used to the synergies.  His default costume is utter, utter shite though.  Wish I had the Ultron one.

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3100 on: October 15, 2015, 06:06:42 AM

War Machine was ok but not a long-term play for me. I agree on the costume and I'm glad I got the package last year so I had an alternate.

Doom/ Wanda still are my top two even after Doom's summoner nerf. Strange/ She-Hulk/ Capt. Marvel/ Silver Surfer/ Juggernaut are my 3rd choices. After that it's mushy and I don't much enjoy the characters.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3101 on: October 15, 2015, 07:29:15 AM

Spidey, Cap.

Punisher is funny, but not so sure about 'fun'.

SW when you absolutely have to kill everyone in the room.

Daredevil and Gambit, maybe.  Loki if you like summons.  The thing actually turned into synergistic fun.

Everyone else is kinda blah.

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3102 on: October 15, 2015, 09:33:57 AM

Surfer is my clear entire instance super fast and do the mm daily in 2 minutes guy, Wanda is my serious content girl.  Other than i just play new/fixed characters as they come along, right now Gambit and Black Panther are pretty amazing so i kitted them out and have been farming their uniques.

I am the .00000001428%
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3103 on: October 16, 2015, 10:18:08 AM

Damnit, last patch fixed the disney trick to bypass the word censor.  Gun cable should be insane now.

I am the .00000001428%
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3104 on: October 16, 2015, 11:33:40 AM

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY DONE TO MY SPIDERMAN.  THE BASTARDS.

Though his damage appears to have gone through the roof, I'm soooo confused...

dd0029
Terracotta Army

Reply #3105 on: October 16, 2015, 12:04:03 PM

Damnit, last patch fixed the disney trick to bypass the word censor. 

?

Is Spiderman more interesting to play with out needing to mash all the buttons all the time? I always found him kind of dull.

Four active skills is about my max, right click and 1-3.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3106 on: October 16, 2015, 12:07:07 PM

No.  He's much more complicated and annoying.  I had a great build before that was really simple.

Now it's all annoying.

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #3107 on: October 16, 2015, 01:04:49 PM

His build is still incredibly simplistic. For how simple the build I'm using is, it is incredibly effective thanks to his dps being sick right now. It could probably use some more optimizing, but it does the trick until I play with more build options (like trying a ranged build).

Anyways, the general play-style is just mash your main spender (brawl or pummel, I prefer brawl still) -> web spray for vuln and again whenever leaping assault has 1s left on cooldown -> stick around on cooldown -> leaping and arachnid assault -> sig on cooldown. So a total of 6 buttons, and you could easily bring that down to 5 by not using stick around (though keep at least 1 point in it for the dot effect when you use spray)
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3108 on: October 16, 2015, 02:04:04 PM

Damnit, last patch fixed the disney trick to bypass the word censor. 
?

Used to be that if you put "disney" before any word it would go by the word censor.  Now it doesn't work anymore.

His build is still incredibly simplistic. For how simple the build I'm using is, it is incredibly effective thanks to his dps being sick right now. It could probably use some more optimizing, but it does the trick until I play with more build options (like trying a ranged build).

Anyways, the general play-style is just mash your main spender (brawl or pummel, I prefer brawl still) -> web spray for vuln and again whenever leaping assault has 1s left on cooldown -> stick around on cooldown -> leaping and arachnid assault -> sig on cooldown. So a total of 6 buttons, and you could easily bring that down to 5 by not using stick around (though keep at least 1 point in it for the dot effect when you use spray)

I maxed spidey pummel instead of stick around since it's another high damage cooldown and the dot on stick around doesn't go up with points.

I am the .00000001428%
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3109 on: October 16, 2015, 02:39:46 PM

Yeah, using something like that, but I really, really don't like Stick Around (but, yeah, points for the passive bit.)  I don't know why you stuck 5 more points in Spider Strike, I don't find Spirit a problem, so I just use spenders.  I also have pummel, but I don't think it's working much for me.

Hey ho.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3110 on: October 16, 2015, 02:48:27 PM

and the dot on stick around doesn't go up with points.

Um, I don't max it, but everything I look at tell me it does.

What gives ?

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #3111 on: October 16, 2015, 03:18:53 PM

Yeah, using something like that, but I really, really don't like Stick Around (but, yeah, points for the passive bit.)  I don't know why you stuck 5 more points in Spider Strike, I don't find Spirit a problem, so I just use spenders.  I also have pummel, but I don't think it's working much for me.

Hey ho.

I just dumped them there, since the rest of my abilities/passives were maxed and I don't care about having a taunt or any of the other available powers. The build was basically just a fast build to put together when I first hopped on spidey and showing that his build is still really simple which was what was being talked about before. However, I switched some things around since then (points from stick around into pummel) and it's working much nicer where I just need to get my spirit under control without usage of artis/25% core so I'm now messing around with how much +str I need to go to spirit neutral

I maxed spidey pummel instead of stick around since it's another high damage cooldown and the dot on stick around doesn't go up with points.

I switched to that soon after I posted the link. I originally missed that pummel was moved to a cooldown power when using his melee spec and was using stick around in its place.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3112 on: October 16, 2015, 03:22:25 PM

and the dot on stick around doesn't go up with points.

Um, I don't max it, but everything I look at tell me it does.

What gives ?

Well in game it does not, it might be a bug maybe.  The direct damage of the ability goes up with points, dot doesn't.

I am the .00000001428%
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #3113 on: October 16, 2015, 03:27:28 PM

Well, there's some spare points then.  Because Fuck That Skill.  It's shit, apart from the DoT.

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #3114 on: October 16, 2015, 03:38:36 PM

Yeah, it doesn't increase in game. I just tested it a few mins ago in case it was a bugged tooltip but the tooltip is right. Hopefully that changes (at least for Spitting Spider spec)

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 106 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Gazillion's Marvel MMO - F2P, Play as existing Marvel characters only  
Jump to: