Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 11:31:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: *Season 4* - In-game join now. Intructions, and other messy stuff. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: *Season 4* - In-game join now. Intructions, and other messy stuff.  (Read 69213 times)
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #315 on: May 05, 2011, 12:03:36 PM

Thanks again for the replies - hopefully I won't screw it up now    Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #316 on: May 05, 2011, 12:04:01 PM

Top job - Thanks for the guide Proudft - one last question - do I have to have BB manager running at the same time as playing a game?

YES you want to do that. Otherwise

a) You will have to rerun the replay for BBManager to detect it correctly

and

b) it often gets corrupted in the process.

So yeah, you all want to ave BB Manager running while you play and instantly upload the game as soon as it's finished (it will tell you "game detected" as a BB Manager tooltip) to make sure it doesn't gets corrupted and it all works fine.

Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #317 on: May 05, 2011, 12:17:52 PM

Oh man, I had no idea having it running at the same time was a good idea...
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #318 on: May 05, 2011, 12:22:28 PM

Yeah, me neither. For a program that runs like a stuck pig in slop, it seems to have a remarkably small footprint.

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #319 on: May 05, 2011, 12:37:56 PM

Top job - Thanks for the guide Proudft - one last question - do I have to have BB manager running at the same time as playing a game?

and

So yeah, you all want to ave BB Manager running while you play and instantly upload the game as soon as it's finished (it will tell you "game detected" as a BB Manager tooltip) to make sure it doesn't gets corrupted and it all works fine.

I've never run it at the same time and never had to re-run a replay for it to get detected.  Head scratch

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #320 on: May 05, 2011, 02:10:57 PM

I have also never had to replay a match to have BBManager detect it. I just press the 'submit match' button and select the right game from the browser window.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
AndyDavo
Terracotta Army

Reply #321 on: May 05, 2011, 02:13:48 PM

and

That is not totally true.

BB manager can be started after a game, it detects the last game played so you don't need to, what you must not do is play a 2nd game OR watch another replay before uploading.

It is definately recommended that you have BB manager running in the background however.
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #322 on: May 05, 2011, 05:39:26 PM

So when do spiralling expenses kick in?
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #323 on: May 05, 2011, 06:00:11 PM

1750 I believe.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #324 on: May 06, 2011, 03:55:11 AM

How are we breaking ties this time around?

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #325 on: May 06, 2011, 03:59:42 AM

Hammers to the ankles.

Misery Style.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #326 on: May 06, 2011, 05:01:42 AM

Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #327 on: May 06, 2011, 08:12:26 PM

Just dragging this over here because there is a chance that not everyone is looking at the predictions thread. (also I don't like to tangent specific threads, I know, I'm weird)

Falc/Everyone else. I have just thought, the guys who don't qualify so won't end up playing as many games, so their teams will develop less. Since there will also be 4 teams per division at the bottom end, what about having a losing playoff? This way the newer teams get as many games and will be as equally developed next season. Or maybe the bottom 2 only or something?

I like this, more games.
Also loser bowl means everyone gets more SPP from my snotlings!  awesome, for real

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #328 on: May 06, 2011, 09:09:56 PM

Could it be a reverse playoff? The loser bowl where you try to battle your way out of the cellar? At the end, the two teams who haven't won at all battle to determine who has the worst dice!

Then we eat the losing team.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: *Season 4* - In-game join now. Intructions, and other messy stuff.  
Jump to: