Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:58:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: THIRTY free days for being hacked 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: THIRTY free days for being hacked  (Read 3075 times)
Threash
Terracotta Army

on: March 31, 2011, 05:01:29 PM

Quote from: Trion Email
Our goal here at Trion is to deliver the highest quality games and a superior customer experience.

Recently, you had to wait through an exceptional delay during the processing of your request for support — a delay that did not and will not meet our high bar for responsiveness. For that, you have our sincere apologies.

This is not the experience that you should expect from Trion Worlds. To help make up for the delay, we have:

* Credited your account 30 days of play time.
    * Bestowed via in-game mail, to all your current and future characters, a full set of the special RIFT pre-order bonus weapon enchant runes that you may not have had previously.

No action is required on your end. These items and days of play time have already been added to your Trion Worlds account

Geez, all i lost was 30 plat for a couple weeks.  Not that i'm about to complain.  Is this the highest time compensation a company has ever given or what?

I am the .00000001428%
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 06:26:09 PM

FF XIV.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 09:27:14 AM

FF XIV.

awesome, for real

I've stopped paying attention, have they started charging anything at all yet?
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 10:24:39 AM

Not that I'm aware of.

They may start charging after the revamp is finished and the PS3 version is released.
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 10:39:29 AM

I don't know if it got mentioned, but someone in our guild is in Japan and they gave the Japanese accounts an extra 30 days in case they had more important things to do than play.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: THIRTY free days for being hacked  
Jump to: