Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:28:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: S#3 - Game Day #2 matchups, reports and smacktalk. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S#3 - Game Day #2 matchups, reports and smacktalk.  (Read 9009 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: January 21, 2011, 01:16:54 AM

We are currently Playing.....
Game Day #2
** All games have to be played BEFORE January 29th **

** All games have to be played BEFORE January 29th **

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 01:18:42 AM

Let's move the banter and moan for this week here.

Reborne
Terracotta Army

something something plays a shitload of Blood Bowl something something

Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 03:58:46 AM

Well, I just got squishy snottling butt handed to me.

Reborne's Wrestlers 0 - 4 Silver Horde FC

Learned that my Ogres are too stupid to hurt people until it's really clear they are losing and they get annoyed.
Snotlings like pointing out to the ref when they are fouling.

Eldaec played well, really dominating the field and once most of my team were gone just ran the ball in.

I'm hoping this is the most bloody match so far  DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Replay uploaded for you all to look at and tell me how much you hate me for feeding one of the vets.

Hoax, you'll be glad to hear that I ended with 2 snotlings left on the field, so your grand claim hasn't been filled by anyone else... yet.

"We apologise for the inconvenience" - God's Final Message to His Creation.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 04:08:47 AM

Cross posted as I didn't see this thread.

Touchdowns Scored

Rebourne's Wrestlers 0 - 4 Silver Horde

Casualties Inflicted

Rebourne's Wrestlers 4 - 5 Silver Horde

Match was dominated by the Injury dice, and turned into a win for Silver Horde from the subs bench.

The first half Silver Horde kick off, and the Wresters cage up, but only with snotlings as the Ogres are stuck on the LoS, Horde blitz the ball and take it relatively easily. The Horde are quickly able to cage near the goalline, and Rebourne Wrestler's can't reach the cage because his Ogres can't get mobile. Meanwhile snotlings and linemen were steadily trickling into the injury box. Boy Willie scores for the Silver Horde on turn 7. The Wrestlers get one turn to beat up the Horde LoS, but The Undertaker rolls skull and skull/pow on 6 block dice, injuring himself to end the half.

Going into the second half Horde lean on the subs bench to get up to 10 players on the pitch, but the Wrestlers only have a single spare snotling, taking them to 3 Ogres. Morg, and  3 Snotlings.  Horde are able to use numbers to outflank the Wrestlers, and Immortal Jenkins runs in second TD, with Detritus the Yhetee taking out The Big Show in the process. The Wrestlers only field 2 Ogres, Morg, and 1 Snotling for the final two drives, which also lead to Horde TDs from Boy Willie and Nijel the Destroyer.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 06:52:17 AM by eldaec »

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 04:49:23 AM

Here's  a stat you don't see very often, Average dice per block : 2.56

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 06:07:40 AM

Here's some smacktalk to Ice cream: Get some sleep, you may or may not need it depending on if we crash again.

I'm not good at this.
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 07:27:40 AM

Ogre teams are terrible but I've been playing on because they're SO much fun in those odd games where something goes right. drogg and I have been playing goblin v ogre games for a couple weeks now and they're always hilarious.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 07:42:47 AM

Copied from the other thread.

The Gods rain down buckets of piss on the Peace Dogs once again. On a sunny day, the Bashtards proceeded to stamp all over the weakened High Elves. Nothing went right for the poncy twats. Dodge rolls were missed all over, easy open catches were dropped, and even when it seemed the advantage should be with the High Elves, it wasn't. I still maintain that some trickery or sorcery was involved - there must have Elves in those Orc bodies. Not only did they make all but one or two attempts to pick up the ball, towards the end of the game, the Orc Thrower managed a long bomb to a front-running Orc blitzer, who caught the ball, turned and marched directly into the endzone. Was that Catherine's White Magic Hair Gel I saw behind the Orc bench?

Final score: Peace Dogs 0, Bashtards 4.

Final casualty report: 2 dead elven linemen, 1 elven catcher with a smashed hand.

Oy.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 08:18:32 AM

Ditto:

That was pretty brutal. Bashtards over Haemmy's hippies 4-0.

Haemmy and I both like to throw the dice. Today Nuffle smiled on the gridiron green boyz (having 5/3 rerolls both halves didn't hurt). I only killed two of his linemen, I was hoping to take out that thrower and catcher, dammit. The last couple of rounds were played with only 5 elves on the field!

My favorite part was probably Haem's excellent blitz into my pocket, using a reroll to stumble my ball carrier...only to pop the ball into the waiting arms of my black orc. A black orc! Who then waited for me to snowplow the last couple guys standing before going in for the easy score. That play or grabbing the ball from him in my own territory from a fantastic pass and run he made, making a long bomb with a /blitzer/ (rolled a 6 on a reroll iirc) to another blitzer I had moved deep into Haem's territory just on a whim, who then made a 1d GFI for the score.

Haem, don't be hard on yourself, that game was so close at so many points, even if the scoreboard (and apothecary tent) doesn't show it. You were a die roll away from scoring so many times and just got unlucky when I was getting WICKED lucky. My main advice, newb to newb, is to try and keep your guys out of my tackle zones at the end of the turn. Probably better to make teh dodge roll than to suffer my constant 2d black orc onslaught. Only your blitzers and my blitzers should be hanging out together (from your point of view), both having block.

(fake edit) Did your catcher smash his hand blocking? And no comments on my orc's fashionable hairstyling!

(real edit) Looking over the log, you smashed your hand dodging about, ya nancy boy. And verifying that it was indeed my blitzer that made that long bomb with a reroll for a 6 on the pass and a 6 on the catch and a 2 on the GFI for the score....on my last turn of the game. My thrower was taking a little nap on the sideline.
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 11:52:12 AM

I fully expect to move up from #3 to #1 Best Punching Bag after this week's game. ACK!
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 12:32:00 PM

Good, I need all the help I can get for Day 3  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 12:51:22 PM

Reposting:

We caught each other on line and played a day early; Beardstorm! ground out a bloody 2-1 victory on the strength of a lucky long dwarf pass bomb at the end of the game. Needed a 6, failed on the first try and luckily had a reroll (and luckily my other runner caught the ball...)

Replay uploaded. Of note, 6 injuries were inflicted on the lizards, but I only got credit for 4 - one skink mercenary was knocked out by a thrown rock, one was on a foul. I don't think any permanent damage was done, though.

In post-game news, I now have a runner with +1 agility and a blitzer with mighty blow. Pretty sure I know how I'm going to spend my 610k of inducements against Llyse too.  awesome, for real

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 01:17:21 PM

In post-game news, I now have a runner with +1 agility and a blitzer with mighty blow. Pretty sure I know how I'm going to spend my 610k of inducements against Llyse too.  awesome, for real

4 wizards: 2 lightning bolts each for Calvin & Hobbes?  DRILLING AND MANLINESS
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 02:51:17 PM

AndyDavo and I just finished our game, it was 1-1 due to some poor luck on his part and some rookie errors on mine. I was receiving in the first half and was under a lot of pressure early on. Running out of time on a critical turn I made a desperate pass upfield to avoid getting the ball carrier murdered close to my endzone. The pass was easily intercepted by looming Wildcard and run in for an early score. For the second drive I brought the ball to the centre and castled up only to have a fireball knock over the cage and send the ball flying out into Andy's half of the pitch. He picked it up and ran it down the side and my Assassin earned his pay by making an amazing defensive blitz on my last turn of the half to knock the ball carrier off the pitch. The ball came back on, was picked up by a linesman, thrown up the pitch to a teammate and then handed off to another who was able to walk it in to equalise.

I then made my second stupid move of the match by leaving a linesman within frenzy range of the sidelines and he got pushed out for a consolation injury just before the whistle.

The second half was better for me. I had 10 players on the pitch to Andy's 9. I brawled him down and my team of veterans who had all been punching kittens until they had the Block skill figured out dissected him. Andy played well to hold the ball out of reach and I wasn't quite able to capitalise on the damage I was inflicting. On the very last turn of the game I had a chance to take the win as I had the ball carrier surrounded and a receiver within walking distance of the endzone . Unfortunately I miscalculated and ended up using the loose Dark Elf that I needed to pick the ball up with for the blitz on the ball carrier. The ball was free on the grass but I had no one left to pick it up and throw it.

Final score 1-1 but Andy has one dead player and five injuries to contend with for his next game.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: January 21, 2011, 04:28:26 PM

Oh my, Iain. That turn 8, all sorts of awesome. One of the craziest TD I've seen in a long while. Coast to coast, from 0-2 to 1-1 in 3 "simple" moves...

Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 05:15:29 PM

(Spoilers for the Negative Capability v. Undread Fiesta match follow -- and the replay has been uploaded to BBManager. In case anyone is like me and is occasionally bored enough to want to watch the games without knowing the result in advance.)

--

After yesterday's halftime crash -- which spared my werewolf a -1 STR injury and certain early retirement -- I got together with NiX for the replay. The end result was Negative Capability 2-1 over Undread Fiesta in a casualty-filled bloodbath.

NiX's run of cursed luck continues. Despite scoring a truly stupendous number of KOs and casualties in the first half -- it honestly felt like every time his mummies hit something it ended up KOed or worse -- my players made four out of five regeneration rolls (four out of seven over the course of the game) and I managed to keep just enough players on the pitch to stay competitive.

I won the toss and decided to kick, which is my general policy whenever I am not sure exactly how I am going to go about scoring. After kicking deep, the fun began -- the very first hit of the game resulted in the KO of one of my linesmen, a sign of things to come. NiX's lone ghoul brought the ball upfield and his mummies proceeded to smash the crap out of any Necromantic players foolish enough to stay in range -- my werewolves spent most of their time hiding behind nearby zombies, and in general I had no real solution when it came to breaking down the Undead cage. Even my tentative gestures resulted in near-catastrophe -- a one-die block backfired on a Wight, getting him Badly Hurt (regenerated), which was immediately followed by my one flesh golem having his hip smashed by a mummy (regenerated). This was followed in the same turn by the Badly Hurting of another of my zombies, which was also regenerated. After three turns Nix's ghoul was in scoring position and I had four players off the field -- three of which had been injured, only to regenerate. The next turn, after my Wight failed the GFI required for an open-field blitz on the ball carrier, he injured another zombie (this time the injury stuck) and scored easily. For those counting, that's 4 casualties and a KO in 4 turns.

Thanks to the miracle of Necromantic regeneration, however, I managed to field ten players for my offensive drive. Unfortunately my drive started off rather poorly as a misplaced blitz exposed a werewolf to a retributive mummy blitz, and (of course) the werewolf was KOed off the field. However, patience was the order of the day, and I managed a few KOs of my own as the Undead attempted to penetrate my very loose cage -- eventually I did enough damage (and spread things out enough) to force NiX to bring his ghoul forward out of the backfield to solidify the defensive line. I pounced on this opportunity, managing to chain-block the ghoul off-field, knocking it out, and open up a path for my werewolf to sprint upfield.

NiX's only defender in range was a Wight, who promptly showed up my earlier, catastrophic blitz by one-die-blocking my werewolf to the ground, knocking the ball free. Unfortunately, this left him only one square from the sideline with a prone werewolf a square away. Through some clever/optimistic positioning, I was able to blitz the werewolf to its feet and frenzy the offending wight off the pitch -- at which point the fans promptly smashed the poor thing's hip in, a -1 MA casualty. Nuffle decided to rub my good fortune in NiX's nose as the Wight failed its regeneration roll (I think the Undead went 1/3 on regeneration overall). My werewolf picked up the ball and ran it in for the tying score in the last turn of the first half.

At this point, my decision to kick off the game looked to pay off, as I was receiving at 1-1. Naturally, it then began to rain -- an unfortunate fact that would cost me two of my three rerolls. Overall though, I was incredibly fortunate: in the first half the Undead inflicted five casualties and three KOs, while the Necromantic team managed only 1 casualty and three KOs. Despite this fact, when the teams lined up for the second half kick-off, the Undead were outmanned 10 to 8.

Crucially, NiX's only ghoul remained unconscious, and with the injury to the Wight at the end of the last play meant that the second Wight was the only Undead player on the pitch with more than 4 MA. After a turn or two of rain-related mishaps and cagy face-smashing, NiX himself commented on this fact in the chat. I agreed that it was an unfortunate situation, and then immediately frenzied his Wight into the stands. This left him basically incapable of stopping my werewolf from scoring, and I scampered up the field in turn 11 with merry thoughts in my head.

At this point the very small, tactically-wise part of my brain pointed out that if I really wanted to win at all costs I could just stall for the next five turns, since there was absolutely no way for his players to catch mine. But that would have been pretty boring, and besides which the very next turn NiX promptly Fractured the Arm of yet another zombie and then fouled my Flesh Golem off the field as well (a Badly Hurt result.) This is the same Flesh Golem, mind you, who had already been injured in the first half. I'm not really sure what Flesh Golems are good for other than getting hit and then standing up -- but I have to say, they're very, very good at that.

In any case I decided I better score before NiX killed the rest of my team, and take my chances on defense. This worked out alright for me -- though the Wight returned to the field and the Ghoul finally woke up, the Undead were unable to break through, despite my out-of-bounds kick sparing them the rain. I played very conservatively on defense, and the sight of my werewolves in the backfield seemed to put the ghoul off any rash forward sprints -- which, given the overall speed of his teammates, meant that progress was ultimately too slow for the score. Luck and crappy UI were also on my side, as a mummy finally failed a block roll and NiX accidentally passed halfway through his turn (before moving the ball.) I also piled on two quick casualties in the last turn of the game, in a vain attempt to prop up my team's incredibly slow development.

Overall the game featured an impressive 11 casualties, though with relatively few permanent results -- both teams will be down a player for the next game. Though Nuffle managed one final kick to NiX's ribs: his -1 MA Wight was voted the game's MVP.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: January 21, 2011, 05:33:15 PM

Entertaining Nuffle bits from BBManager:

* I made only 2 out of 7 GFI rolls. I don't even want to compute the odds on that.

* I actually had two players who, thanks to the miracle of Regeneration, were injured twice during the same game. The second one regenerated both times: a zombie by the name of Halo Stillwalkin'.

* Both my KOed players instantly recovered. Meanwhile, only one of NiX's four unconscious players got up right away; his ghoul took two tries to wake up, and the others never did.

* According to BBManager, I actually broke armour at a statistically better rate than NiX's casualty-crazy mummies. However this does not cover the results of the subsequent injury rolls: NiX (out of 15 rolls): 4 Stunned, 4 KOs, 7 Injuries. Me (out of 11 rolls): 4 Stunned, 4 KOs, 3 Injuries.

* Block results were quite even, with both teams enjoying way-above-average (given that we have only 2 Block-players apiece) percentages of 76% and 72%. Slight edge to the Undead, despite averaging 0.08 less dice per block!

* However, while the results were even, NiX obviously found far more blocking opportunities, rolling 99 dice to my 47, which is more than double the total number of blocks. This fits pretty well with my experience of the game -- I felt thoroughly outbashed, and played most of the game on the back foot, block-wise.

Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: January 21, 2011, 05:39:33 PM

Oh my, Iain. That turn 8, all sorts of awesome. One of the craziest TD I've seen in a long while. Coast to coast, from 0-2 to 1-1 in 3 "simple" moves...

If only it was on BBManager, so other interested parties could observe this miracle!  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: January 21, 2011, 05:43:48 PM

It is. Check again, refresh. It's there and it was when I commented.

Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: January 21, 2011, 05:48:13 PM

Strange. It's there now, but wasn't when I posted (I refreshed.) Oh well, must be bizarre server syncronicity magic! Now to watch the stabbings.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 06:36:25 AM

Well 13 matches played, only 3 to go, in a mere 3 days. This League is awesome. Keep bashing!

Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 11:07:16 PM

Just advance notice I'll be travelling from 28th - 6th of Feb (Chinese New Year) so depending on how badly Ingmar wants to show off his Mighty Blow blitzer Day 3 won't finish until the last day  Heartbreak
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 11:42:11 PM

I have shoulder surgery scheduled for the 28th myself so hopefully day 2 will end soon enough for us to play before that, I'm not sure how quick I'll be with the mouse arm right after that for a bit.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Scadente
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 09:44:35 AM

Strongman and Rat Country:

------------

The rabid mice-men had the fans on their side. And the match in the box.

First half started off with Hugo the big black orc getting stoned of the field by Rat Country fans. Undeterred, the green horde sallied forth. Only to be stopped by a wall of crazy linemen, who promptly put a stop to the cage and a surgeon-strike of a blitz knocked the ball loose. A struggle for territory ensued around the line of scrimmage, with the rats flooring the not-so-bashy orcs. The orcs made a final dash for the ball, but it was too late, and a linerat dodge past the blitzers to make it 1 - 0. After the kick-off the orcs surged forward, attempting a Long Pass to a marked blitzer; which failed.

Second half started with rat-fans once again disrupting the match, causing a riot and hoping to end proceedings early. The skaven attempted a quick stab at the orcs right flank, penetrating and forming up. A few bad blocks later, and the orcs had possession. Not wanting to risk losing, the Strongmen stalled, and made it 1 - 1 in the last turn.

All in all a fair match and result!

(and someone please kill those Gutter Runners with Wrestle)

Heroes of the day:

Orc Blitzers and Skaven Linemen

So the kids on the internet say that you're a big noise?
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 09:54:10 AM

Rat Country 1 - 1 Strongman

The game was a tale of two distinctly different halves.  In the first half Rat Country played a particularly bashy Skaven game by forcing a turnover of the ball and scoring a TD with two turns left in the half.  After Strongman made a valiant attempt at a pass, we retired to Halftime, and the Skavens received after a riot that reduced the number of turns left.  I felt pretty confident after the first half, but the orcish blitzers must have been pretty juiced up because they simply couldn't fail a roll, it seemed, dodging this way and that, and picking up the ball to stall for a 1-1 draw.  I tried a few times to wrestle the ball from his blitzer's hands at the end, but it was no good.  He had me pretty beaten by the end.

It was a fair draw, and by the end it didn't feel like I deserved a victory.  We both played rather well, overall.  I'm pretty satisfied with the game, except for the fact that for the second time in a row a lineman got MVP and also scored my only TD.  Surprisingly, my linerats were very productive today.  No deaths or permanent injuries, but I think one of Strongman's Black Orcs has to sit out next game because a fan lobbed a rock at him.

Replay has been uploaded, also.

Good game.  I enjoyed it a lot.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 10:42:04 AM

And after two games I am the lone leader of the Twilight 2000 division. Har har.

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 10:48:32 AM

Hopefully I'll have a linerat with Dirty Player by the time our match rolls around.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 12:41:23 PM

And after two games I am the lone leader of the Twilight 2000 division. Har har.

Pride cometh before the fall Falc  why so serious?

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 01:04:49 PM

Be afraid of all the SPP I'm giving your opposition Falc  why so serious?

Hic sunt dracones.
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 02:43:23 PM

Offsidhes 1 - 1 Nifty Helmets

Replay here

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, Offsidhes tied Nifty Helmets.  First half, Elves kicked and Chaos recieved.  Chaos ran the ball up field, maiming a score of elfs, but left their carrier exposed, allowing Offsidhes to blitz him off field.  Ball came back in bounds at the fifty yard line, allowing the elves to scramble in the first touchdown of the game.  With only one turn left in the first half, there wasn't much for the Helmets to do but maim a few elf players and wait for the whistle.

With the team being ahead 1-0 at halftime, and recieving the kick, the elves thought victory was assured, but their significant depopulation let the Helmets get a lethal perimeter around the ball carrier, knocking the ball loose.  With the ball surrounded by Chaos players, the elves attempted a desperate dive for the ball on a 6+ roll and lost it, leaving the ball in the middle of the Chaos team. With all the elf players lying on the turf, the Helmets were able to run in an easy touchdown to tie the game 1-1.  The elves thought that once again, victory would surely be within their grasp, as they were recieving again, but by this point they only had a handful of players on the pitch, and more importantly, were out of rerolls.  A breakaway run by an elven blitzer saw a handoff to a lightly defended lineman, who ran up the field and tripped, failing his GFI roll.  Standing on the next turn, he re-acquired the ball, began running again, failed his GFI again, and KOed himself on the ground.  Turn 16 ended with nobody on either team near the ball, and only three elf players left on the field.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 04:40:29 PM

Alright!

This ends Game Day #2. All matches validated, and calendar advanced to Day #3!

Post coming soon, feel free to check in game for your next opponent in the meantime. Grats everyone! And good job with BBManager. You are all saving me lots of time by uploading the replays yourself.

Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: January 23, 2011, 04:55:46 PM

People at work demand player stats updates and day 3 threads started!

Also I've pmed ingmar for neckboard storm warnings already  awesome, for real
Comstar
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 05:54:48 PM

It's still anyone's game to reach the playoffs. I spent most of last season playing under the other teams values, so use those inducements wisely. Has anyone been successful in using a wizard to stop a Touchdown yet?  For that matter, has anyone got some inducements they felt allowed them to win a game?

I pity the pool fools who are facing up against those frenzied high strength blocking werewolves and berserkers.

Defending the Galaxy, from the Scum of the Universe, with nothing but a flashlight and a tshirt. We need tanks Boo, lots of tanks!
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: January 23, 2011, 08:22:02 PM

I feel I am under-represented in the Day #2 Best Killer rankings, I'm (temporarily) standing on top of the team rankings but it can't even rank one of the two killers on my team. Boo! Hiss!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: S#3 - Game Day #2 matchups, reports and smacktalk.  
Jump to: