Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:13:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 623916 times)
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #3360 on: September 02, 2016, 10:34:27 AM

I started it up last night, and haven't made it out of the overly-long intro. I don't really like the change to the skill system; I don't mind the advancement tied to a more traditional leveling system, but having to buy books is obnoxious. Changing zones to spend memory points is pretty awkward too, but that's not much worse than the vanilla constellations so I suppose that's a wash.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3361 on: September 02, 2016, 11:17:26 AM

Yeah it's a slippery slope. I'll start and then rack up another 300 hours on it.
Popped up in my youtube feed....I feel the same way. Not sure I want to start down that road when I have a couple new games pre-ordered for...next month...
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #3362 on: September 02, 2016, 10:16:37 PM

I started it up last night, and haven't made it out of the overly-long intro. I don't really like the change to the skill system; I don't mind the advancement tied to a more traditional leveling system, but having to buy books is obnoxious. Changing zones to spend memory points is pretty awkward too, but that's not much worse than the vanilla constellations so I suppose that's a wash.

Changing zones to spend memory points is due to the limits of Skyrim modding. The developers said they couldn't find any other way to change the system like they wanted to.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #3363 on: September 03, 2016, 04:26:35 PM

Ahh, fair enough.

Played a bit more, made it to Riverville. It's crashing fairly often on me though, about once an hour. Think I'll wait a bit and see if they update it and fix it.

Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #3364 on: September 11, 2016, 05:30:27 AM

Latest update fixed most of my crashes; only had 1 in the last 6 hours of play. Finished Riverville, then made it to Ark and grabbed a bunch of side quests. Got one off the bounty board to kill a guy in a dungeon I'd already cleared; rather than repop the whole zone, it just spawned a quest boss at the end of a cave full of dead bandits. why so serious?

I was originally playing a fighter-mage but ended up a stealthy archer (again!) with a bound bow and a few other support spells.

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  
Jump to: