Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:28:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Learning skills diaf 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Learning skills diaf  (Read 20254 times)
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: December 22, 2010, 08:41:42 AM

They will buy high grade stuff like fighters and whatnot but otherwise its junk

Hic sunt dracones.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #71 on: December 22, 2010, 03:07:45 PM

I know some people in IT if you're willing to sell it cheaply.
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: December 23, 2010, 06:49:17 AM

The way things are going just hold on for a few months and see if the new management is more amenable.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: December 24, 2010, 03:13:18 PM

Much as it would be really cool, I don't see kenny being kicked out of delve. They are struggling to project power and defend pets on multiple fronts. But defending your home region is a whole other thing.

Delve is empty because IT have the a skill point obsession, and vets don't rat . IT are still logging on for CTAs, but they can't be everywhere at once. They are going to have choose which pets to keep - which will weaken them but not fatally, for now that's probably all.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: December 25, 2010, 03:54:16 AM

Besides, Delve is strategically irrelevant. The other regions next to empire have huge swathes of space they are a gateway to. Delve basically nestles next to an out of the way part of empire 15 to 20 jumps from anywhere and that's it. Its rich in moons when you include Aradia which has 10 times the high end moons of any other area of space, but its now horrifically expensive to hold. Personally I'd drive IT to the edge of Fountain and then laugh at Mollie, give him the finger and wander off. That's the best way to hurt him, though his pride, showing that he is totally irrelevant and not worth the effort of destroying anymore.

Hic sunt dracones.
Special J
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: December 29, 2010, 08:39:05 AM

You can contract your stuff from anywhere in Eve to sell the valuable stuff.

As you found out, the clone contracts for everyone were yanked when the station was taken. This means that if you have a JC there you can still jump to it but your medical clone contract will have been relocated to a NPC station.

If you want to sell the stuff, train the Marketing skill (level 1 will do if you don't mind having to be in the same system, level 3 will let you do it from pretty much anywhere in Delve) and fly back there in a covops. Cloak up at a safespot in any system in range and sell the stuff remotely.

Last time I went through Delve it was pretty deserted so you shouldn't have any issues getting a fast cloaky ship across there.

Thanks for the replies.  I have a JC still nearby that might be in range.  I'm always poor so what's there might be significant dough to me is probably a drop in the bucket for others.  The upside to that is it's not that hard to make the money back.  I'm just going to leave it there for now and see if anything changes.

Yeah Delve was pretty desolate and sneaking out wasn't too hard.  Then I promptly lost my Myrm in a L2 mission because I'm stupid.  Never a big loss since all I do is cram my hulls full of rat droppings.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:40:49 AM by Special J »
Gets
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: December 29, 2010, 03:08:01 PM

I heard you can soon contract damage modules c/d?
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: December 30, 2010, 05:34:41 AM

I remember when I snuck a clone out of Delve. I undocked in a newb ship and there was an IT destroyer outside. The destroyer warped off in a panic!  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Hic sunt dracones.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #78 on: December 30, 2010, 05:45:37 AM

I rolled my machariel out last night, half the ships in system ran off before I cleared the gate. No one even targeted me.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Learning skills diaf  
Jump to: