Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:29:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Caprica 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Caprica  (Read 17375 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: November 22, 2010, 08:00:45 AM

The biggest issue with this show is people wanted the creation of the Cylons and maybe foreshadowing of the eventual war. What we got was crazy religious terrorists and the mafia.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: January 07, 2011, 11:01:05 PM

So...no one has commented yet on the series finale? I actually liked it. They were obviously prepared for another season (or at least thats the way it looked on Hulu) but I think it wrapped up the Cylon creation quite nicely. The series had it's faults and I really didn't like the start of it but it grew on me. I only had one real gripe.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Caprica  
Jump to: