Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:09:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: NSFW stuff (not T&A related) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NSFW stuff (not T&A related)  (Read 265080 times)
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #385 on: May 01, 2013, 09:09:41 PM

My wife's father was a pilot that died in a crash before I was even born.  I've mastered many of my fears in life, but plane crashes are something that seriously scare the shit out of me.  I'm a horrible, terrible flier. 

It's not the flying part that gets me; it's the constant reminder in my mind that the above can happen at any time.  Seems like this one was either weather related, or severely shifted cargo.
I'm only nervous for the first minute after the wheels are up and the first five seconds after they touch down.  statistically, if something is going to go wrong, that's when.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #386 on: May 01, 2013, 09:27:53 PM

Big planes have never bothered me.  Put me in a small plane though and I freak the fuck out. 

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #387 on: May 01, 2013, 09:44:38 PM

Let's lighten the mood a bit.

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #388 on: May 02, 2013, 07:26:52 AM

Works less well for guys, my arm-lips have a mustache.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #389 on: May 02, 2013, 07:45:07 AM

I think she is attacking it vertically.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #390 on: May 02, 2013, 07:54:22 AM

I'D HIT THAT!

My arm, I mean, but only with my face lips.  And only for a second as my neck would stop working trying to maintain a romantic relationship with that part of my arm.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #391 on: May 02, 2013, 08:02:15 AM

but only with my face lips. 

What other lip.... OH.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #392 on: May 02, 2013, 05:00:03 PM

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 05:05:34 PM by rk47 »

Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #393 on: May 02, 2013, 09:26:05 PM

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #394 on: May 02, 2013, 09:36:39 PM

Are you ready for this?
I think so too!

Wheee

pxib
Terracotta Army

Reply #395 on: May 02, 2013, 09:50:29 PM

Works less well for guys...
...and other humans. We have smaller heads and/or wider shoulders than animated characters and it is famously impossible for us to kiss our own elbows.

if at last you do succeed, never try again
SurfD
Terracotta Army

Reply #396 on: May 03, 2013, 01:16:48 AM

Works less well for guys...
...and other humans. We have smaller heads and/or wider shoulders than animated characters and it is famously impossible for us to kiss our own elbows.
I am pretty sure no elbow was involved in that giff.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #397 on: May 03, 2013, 05:21:29 AM

Pretty sure Jacob's FB is a photoshop, but I could be wrong.

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #398 on: May 03, 2013, 05:59:01 AM

https://www.facebook.com/jacobgrady

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #399 on: May 03, 2013, 06:56:13 AM

He's obviously taking monkey piss injections because he looks about 25 years younger!  I want some!

rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #400 on: May 03, 2013, 07:02:26 AM

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #401 on: May 03, 2013, 07:12:14 AM

That's not creepy at all.

Ohhhhh, I see.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #402 on: May 03, 2013, 09:08:45 AM

It's a doujin of a fairly popular anime (OreImo) so it's not really outside the realm of possibility that an anime nerd would read it. Why you would ever click "Like on Facebook" on a hentai site is beyond me, however.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #403 on: May 03, 2013, 09:10:35 AM

Good night!

Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #404 on: May 03, 2013, 02:22:32 PM

No I did some googling.  Yes I know he's a real person, and yes I know that's a real manga.  I am unwilling to believe someone, especially a web developer for Bioware, would like and favorite that on his FB page.  At this point I actively refuse to believe it, especially if it is true.  Because then I would be required to attack megaton rockets along the equator and make the world stop spinning.  Or something.

Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #405 on: May 03, 2013, 03:27:28 PM

He probably clicked one of those scam links that redirects to a like button (like when you see all those people in your FB feed "liking" some stupid video that they were really just trying to view) -- if you were just trying to prank somebody you could make a link look like it was for something else entirely but it makes you "like" the NAMBLA page or whatever.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #406 on: May 03, 2013, 05:57:24 PM

Well, his Facebook page lists him as working at FAKKU, and the FAKKU page lists him as the creator of the site, so it's within the realm of possibility that he does like him some creepy ass manga.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #407 on: May 03, 2013, 06:12:05 PM

my what do we have here?

Also:

ACK!

Can we go back to sickening images now? Less  this guy looks legit please.

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #408 on: May 03, 2013, 06:18:36 PM

Maybe he was scammed into creating the website.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #409 on: May 03, 2013, 07:39:48 PM

Maybe he was in an accident and bumped his head and woke up in the hospital not knowing his identity so a pretty nurse tricked him into starting a pedo website and weird pedo games for fun and profit.  Eventually, he became uneasy with all of this and began to investigate his true identity and there's spies and guns and maybe a robot and three tiny white dogs and a mini trampoline involved.  He'll be a while, I guess.  I'm going to sit right here and wait until he comes in and tells us this is what happened because I'm pretty sure he will.

Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #410 on: May 04, 2013, 12:08:37 AM

Maybe he was in an accident and bumped his head and woke up in the hospital not knowing his identity so a pretty nurse tricked him into starting a pedo website and weird pedo games for fun and profit.  Eventually, he became uneasy with all of this and began to investigate his true identity and there's spies and guns and maybe a robot and three tiny white dogs and a mini trampoline involved.  He'll be a while, I guess.  I'm going to sit right here and wait until he comes in and tells us this is what happened because I'm pretty sure he will.
Still a better love story than Twilight.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
rk47
Terracotta Army

Reply #411 on: May 04, 2013, 12:29:34 AM

And then he turns out to be RK47

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #412 on: May 04, 2013, 06:35:11 AM

The End.

Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #413 on: May 04, 2013, 08:16:21 AM

Allright, I'm buying the rockets from e-bay now.  Does anyone want to chip in some frequent flyer points so I can get them down to the equator?

taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #414 on: May 04, 2013, 08:58:46 AM

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #415 on: May 04, 2013, 09:40:07 AM

That one's a stretch. So to speak.

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #416 on: May 04, 2013, 02:26:37 PM

Allright, I'm buying the rockets from e-bay now.  Does anyone want to chip in some frequent flyer points so I can get them down to the equator?
You'll need to mount them in space or the total rotational velocity of earth-plus-atmosphere will stay constant. Better to stay where you are and point them in a random direction; you won't stop it spinning but you might change the axis of rotation which is arguably better.
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

Reply #417 on: May 04, 2013, 03:04:18 PM

God dammit!  My Wile-E-Coyote Degree of Engineering design is useless!

IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #418 on: May 04, 2013, 03:12:57 PM

If you want to destroy the earth, this site has some useful information and suggestions.

Destroying the Earth is harder than you may have been led to believe.

You've seen the action movies where the bad guy threatens to destroy the Earth. You've heard people on the news claiming that the next nuclear war or cutting down rainforests or persisting in releasing hideous quantities of pollution into the atmosphere threatens to end the world.

Fools.

The Earth is built to last. It is a 4,550,000,000-year-old, 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000-tonne ball of iron. It has taken more devastating asteroid hits in its lifetime than you've had hot dinners, and lo, it still orbits merrily. So my first piece of advice to you, dear would-be Earth-destroyer, is: do NOT think this will be easy.

This is not a guide for wusses whose aim is merely to wipe out humanity. I (Sam Hughes) can in no way guarantee the complete extinction of the human race via any of these methods, real or imaginary. Humanity is wily and resourceful, and many of the methods outlined below will take many years to even become available, let alone implement, by which time mankind may well have spread to other planets; indeed, other star systems. If total human genocide is your ultimate goal, you are reading the wrong document. There are far more efficient ways of doing this, many which are available and feasible RIGHT NOW. Nor is this a guide for those wanting to annihilate everything from single-celled life upwards, render Earth uninhabitable or simply conquer it. These are trivial goals in comparison.

This is a guide for those who do not want the Earth to be there anymore.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #419 on: May 05, 2013, 05:18:01 AM

That one's a stretch. So to speak.
I laughed

my ass off

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: NSFW stuff (not T&A related)  
Jump to: