Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:15:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: v1.3.2 PTS Patch Notes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: v1.3.2 PTS Patch Notes  (Read 104413 times)
tazelbain
Unknown

tazelbain

Reply #175 on: April 02, 2010, 08:16:56 AM

Did they they ever put "Queue for RvR" in?  Did that help RvR?

"Me am play gods"
veredus
Terracotta Army

Reply #176 on: April 02, 2010, 11:27:15 AM

I loaded the trial to do some PvP in the lower tier last night.  Two matches and Order had single guild premades in both.  There's absolutely no incentive to play even at the most basic level of the game when I'm being spawn camped.  I realize there's a whole faction of people that think I'm whining because we lost and if I really wanted to win I should make a premade.  

If you steamroll people that are trying your game out for the first time, don't expect many of them to come back for more.

Honestly I think you got some bad luck on that. I play on a trial account quite a bit and just queue up solo or with my son (who's 8 and just plays a tank and runs into the middle of the enemy to distract them) and I am on the winning end as much as the losing end. Ya premades suck but there doesn't seem to really be that many of them.

Edit: As for the queue for rvr, ya that is in but does not work on trial accounts. I did the ten day comeback with my old paid account and what it does is teleports you to the closest warcamp to the action. It's not a queue, it's just a way to know where and get to the hotspots for rvr. It's actually kind of nice.

T4 still sucks though.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 11:32:10 AM by veredus »
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #177 on: April 04, 2010, 09:47:37 AM

I wanted to try the trial to see how the game has changed, but apparently even that is too much for GOA to handle. My game login doesn't work and the key the gave for the trial is invalid.  swamp poop

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #178 on: April 13, 2010, 04:21:02 PM

Edit: As for the queue for rvr, ya that is in but does not work on trial accounts. I did the ten day comeback with my old paid account and what it does is teleports you to the closest warcamp to the action. It's not a queue, it's just a way to know where and get to the hotspots for rvr. It's actually kind of nice.

They did a similar thing is daoc - was also pretty cool then.

But wait...

Edit: As for the queue for rvr, ya that is in but does not work on trial accounts.

what?

does not work on trial accounts.

but...

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
veredus
Terracotta Army

Reply #179 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:58 PM

It's not really needed for trial accounts since you only have access to one rvr lake. It's still stupid it doesn't work though, they should let people see how it works and how easy it is to get to the "fun". Just another bad decision. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: v1.3.2 PTS Patch Notes  
Jump to: