Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:54:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: T9 Amor sets :( 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: T9 Amor sets :(  (Read 21318 times)
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: August 24, 2009, 12:08:01 PM

Also lets say you're in a raid where you have 3 warriors, 2 DKs, and 3 pallys. A third of your raid now is indistinguishable, and as an added kick the teeth they look downright stupid.

I said it before and I'll say it again.  This game begs for an appearance tab.  So many good armor skins... wasted.

Dyes!  Also dyes.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: August 24, 2009, 12:46:18 PM

Before someone chimes in with the usual 'Lol, never happen!' comment, I do seem to recall that more appearance customization was mentioned as something Blizzard looking at in one of the Blizzcon panels.

Over and out.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #72 on: August 24, 2009, 05:38:53 PM

Before someone chimes in with the usual 'Lol, never happen!' comment, I do seem to recall that more appearance customization was mentioned as something Blizzard looking at in one of the Blizzcon panels.

Makes sense, since those devs who were all about the Iconic Shoulders/ silhouette view of characters have moved on to other games.   Much as I like to bitch about them, this crew seems more focused on providing player retention/ appeasement/ awesome features than they are on game & universe continuity.   That isn't necessarily a bad or good thing.

Still, appearance tab would rock.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #73 on: August 24, 2009, 06:35:29 PM

I really liked the honor-bought PVP plate I was wearing before I left last time. It was just simple clean good-looking plate armor. It didn't glow or make fire or have any bright green pieces.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #74 on: August 24, 2009, 06:38:38 PM

I would pvp more if I could kill people in a purple body suit with a pimp hat on (well, without the stat hit). Reminds me of my UO days PKing in a dear hat and dress.   awesome, for real
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 06:40:48 PM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: August 24, 2009, 07:19:12 PM

I would pvp more if I could kill people in a purple body suit with a pimp hat on (well, without the stat hit). Reminds me of my UO days PKing in a dear hat and dress.   awesome, for real

You're looking for Champions Online  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: T9 Amor sets :(  
Jump to: