Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:51:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Deprecated NDA Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Deprecated NDA Thread  (Read 29490 times)
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #70 on: December 02, 2009, 02:01:08 PM

This game is great.  Even a scrub like me can have a fair amount of success.  It still has a large share of assholes, but there is far more room for new players to get up to speed.

EDIT: I totally jinxed myself.  They revamped Ryze and now I am starting over.  Probably switch to teemo.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 06:29:52 PM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: December 03, 2009, 05:44:08 AM

My first impressions of the new patch, Tryndamire is bad now, Ryze is actaully good now and the new champ seems pretty meh, but people probably just haven't figured out the best way to play him yet.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
bhodi

No lie.

Reply #72 on: December 03, 2009, 06:01:40 AM

Trynd is good bordering on overpowered, Ryze is good, towers are made of paper, even more so than before, gold while dead is a nice re-inclusion, and the new hero's early game is probably the worst out of any of the heroes. He's pretty decent when he gets a few levels, though.

Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: December 03, 2009, 06:58:37 AM

Trynd is good bordering on overpowered

Guess I'll have to give him another shot.  I used to really like Trynd but didn't care for him after playing a couple games with him last night.  But then again we got stomped in both of those games.  I had the pleasure of laning with the worst Fiddle I have ever see in one of those games.  The final kill score at 24 minutes when we lost that game was about 4 - 32 with our best two scores being our Allistar at 0-1-1 and me at 2-4-1.  ACK!

Also I wonder how long before Deathfire Grasp gets nerfed, wtf were they thinking when they put that in?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 07:20:54 AM by Thrawn »

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: December 03, 2009, 09:24:44 AM

In the game I was playing last night Tyrnd was 3 shotting people at level 2. Mind you, he was summoner level 30, so there were a lot of runes and masteries beefing him up, but it was still ridiculous.
Ozzu
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: December 03, 2009, 01:50:59 PM

I just can't figure the new champ, Udyr, out. I've tried stacking attack and I've tried stacking ability power. I've tried jungling. He just doesn't seem to have enough killing power to finish people as well as he should. The best I've done is a 6/4 game. I've seen others in games just completely fail with him to the tune of 2/10, 3/7, etc.

The idea is neat, but I think he needs a buff. I'll keep messing around with it to see if it suddenly starts clicking though. Oh, and the description of his tiger stance says that his on-hit effects only apply to some of his attacks since they're all so fast. I had to try it myself to be convinced and sure enough, destiny blade with it's 100 magic dmg every 4th attack is basically useless when in theory, it sounded like it'd give him a nice boost since he hits so damn fast in that stance.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: December 03, 2009, 02:04:26 PM

Most of the LoL forum seems to be of the opinion that Udyr sucks as well it seems.  Although I'd much rather have them release a new character a bit underpowered then overpowered and broken.  awesome, for real

Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: December 03, 2009, 07:49:50 PM

Got some better chances to play Trynd tonight, in some decent games.  I take back anything I said that wasn't "He's arguably OP now."  swamp poop  Largely because Trynd + improved cleanse is just a crazy DPS machine that you can't kill or stop.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 07:51:30 PM by Thrawn »

DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: December 03, 2009, 07:53:18 PM

I need a new gaming machine so I can rofl stomp with Tryndamere!
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #79 on: December 03, 2009, 08:21:46 PM

New cleanse is fucking retarded, if you aren't taking it with just about any champ you are gimping yourself.  The entire metagame is changed until they adjust the cooldown on that spell.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #80 on: December 03, 2009, 08:26:43 PM

New cleanse is fucking retarded, if you aren't taking it with just about any champ you are gimping yourself.  The entire metagame is changed until they adjust the cooldown on that spell.

No arguement here.  I'd bet the only reason you don't see everyone with it is because most people haven't realized how brokenly awsome it is now.

Krushchev
Terracotta Army

Reply #81 on: December 10, 2009, 09:05:18 AM

"He's arguably OP now."
Arguably? LAWLZ, he's banned from tournaments!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Deprecated NDA Thread  
Jump to: