Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:33:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Wiccana - Bat Country Carebear Edition (Roster updated on 7/14) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wiccana - Bat Country Carebear Edition (Roster updated on 7/14)  (Read 69503 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: July 04, 2009, 09:42:23 PM

OK, lets get the list going.  Breas is the now the Leader, and the guy to get you an invite!

Cheddar
Cheddar - 38 Necromancer

Engels
Nalas - 50 Ranger
Sevylla - 16 ToS
Tinnax - 33 DT

Ghost
Larenaitis - 7 ToS
Laranaitis - 2  PoM

hal
Mitressa - 13 POM
Heralla - 11 HOX
Demoriah - 9 Demo

Hindenburg
Hindenburg - 63 ToS

Lantyssa
Jaelleah - Dark Templar 35+

Lum
??

Nebu
Neboo - Bear Shaman

rattran
Rattran
Detlef

Redgiant
Dionydis - PoM

Redgiant
Dionydis - 18 PoM

Sky
Breas - 3 Conqueror

Surlyboi
Tyburon - Ranger
Aylegaard - Conqueror

Typhon
Typhon - 40 ToS
Baan - 39 HoX
Tepesh - 32 DT

Yegolev
Carabhine - Demonologist

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 09:18:03 AM by Cheddar »

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Hindenburg
Terracotta Army

Itto

Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 09:54:16 PM

Hindenburg - 63 ToS.

"Who uses Outlook anyway?  People who get what they deserve, that's who." - Ard.
ghost
The Dentist

Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 07:37:31 AM

Larenaitis-  ToS 7
Laranaitis-  PoM 2

Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 08:11:31 AM

Typhon - 40 ToS
Baan - 39 HoX
Tepesh - 32 DT
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 10:03:18 AM

Jaelleah - Dark Templar 35+

Other alts also present, though in a different (mostly dead) guild.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 06:27:45 PM

Also playing with my 33rd level DT - Tinnax

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
Redgiant
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 07:39:39 PM

How's the population on Wiccana?

A FUCKING COMPANY IS AT STEAK
Hindenburg
Terracotta Army

Itto

Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 07:46:03 PM

Solid. It's the most popular pve server. Downside is that it also serves as the unofficial RP-PVE server.
Fine as long as you don't hang around serpent's head inn.

"Who uses Outlook anyway?  People who get what they deserve, that's who." - Ard.
Redgiant
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 08:50:20 PM

I just transferred my 18 PoM Dionydis to Wiccana.

Agony doesn't seem to have many people, and those that it does have have a penchant for mindless gankage that just annoys me. You'd think that the general state of AoC would motivate even ganktards to at least let new people get into the game enough to stay and pay.

A much higher pet class ganker with those flesheater-like pets camped a rez whatchamacallit outside Tortage so I logged for the last time around the, oh, 5th gank. Some games I can weather the ganking and such to play the bigger, better, funner end game but in AoC I don't even know what that is yet (or if there even is that). Ohhhhh, I see.

I'm just trying the game to see if I even like it for crissake.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 09:05:04 PM

Not 100% sure what we will do for a guild - no answer from the powers that be, so cannot invite anyone to the classic BC group.  Maybe we could start a new one - I recommend Nebu or Lum to head it up.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 09:23:54 PM

I'll be happy to create a guild, but I'm not playing much at all as my daughter is visiting me.  If someone else has the drive to create a guild in the meantime that doesn't have a ridiculous name, I'd be happy to cover invites and stuff. 

On an unrelated note, does anyone have any comments on playing a pure caster?  Demonologist is what I'm leaning toward. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 09:29:48 PM

Did Schild give up completely on AoC already?  I know he has the power.  Maybe he's just ignoring our pleas in the hopes of driving us to Agony.

I'd like to stay if we could since we have a tiny city in instance 1 and people restarting later would still be in the existing one.  Starting a new guild would be sad. Cry

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 10:29:37 PM

I'll be happy to create a guild, but I'm not playing much at all as my daughter is visiting me.  If someone else has the drive to create a guild in the meantime that doesn't have a ridiculous name, I'd be happy to cover invites and stuff. 

On an unrelated note, does anyone have any comments on playing a pure caster?  Demonologist is what I'm leaning toward. 

Its an f13 guild - so won't take much "maintenance" per say.  Basically You just monitor who has what rights - and even then the people here have YEARS of reputation you can base decisions on.  Personally, for me, its a means of communication.  Just makes it easier to coordinate. 

I would do it, but I am too fickle.   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 03:05:23 PM

Trouble registering and one CTD just off the beach later...

Breas, level 3 Conqueror.
(you know you are rolling on this server)
Heh.
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 12:52:18 PM

I'm back on during this 2weeks free, so I'll get some people invited/promoted. Need to bug schild to log in and transfer command though, I'm one step down from the top as "Courtesan" Look for Rattran or Detlef
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 01:05:11 PM

Should give it the structure we have in EQ2 BC. I've got it set to three basic levels: new members with chat only, probationary members with a few more rights, and regular f13/full member who can do everything but dissolve the guild (only I can do that, and won't). Makes life easier when everyone can recruit and access the bank. Anyone abuses it, they get the boot. Not sure how AoC sets up guild banks, EQ2 has a log for each bank transaction.

Breas is level 11 or 12 now.
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 02:58:21 PM

Mitressa 13 POM

Heralla 11 HOX

Demoriah 9 Demo she will be 11 12 in an hour or so current project

Yes it is Hal the mute healer. Please post on new guild status, who can be bugged for invites etc

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 06:13:13 PM

Carabhine, Demonologist.  Still wet from the shipwreck.

EDIT: Did they patch the fuck out of this game since last week or something?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 06:24:08 PM by Yegolev »

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
hal
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 06:24:53 PM

My opinion of course. But the game from 1 to 20 is the best that has ever been. It got lame after that and there were (are ) bugs . Just try /LFG and you will see. ( never has worked). But the hope of a F13 guild? Well I know a fun week at best but hope springs eternal in the human breast and all like that.

SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 06:29:27 PM

Eeeeevery so often, your RDB...thing...will tell the patcher you need to download +2GB of files.

Yeah.  So not one of AoC's finer moments.  If, indeed, this is what happened to you.
hal
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 06:36:19 PM

Currently Age of Casters. But if you hang that way...

Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 08:08:11 PM

Eeeeevery so often, your RDB...thing...will tell the patcher you need to download +2GB of files.

Yeah.  So not one of AoC's finer moments.  If, indeed, this is what happened to you.

I have decided that I just have a bad memory.  I don't remember the zoom buttons in character creation, and I think I must have done something good to the graphics settings and logged out.  Also I don't recall there being a level limit on guild chat.  Whatever, time to shoot arrows made from snakes.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 10:01:17 AM

Tyburon, Ranger 30.

Aylegaard, Conqueror 23

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 06:19:40 PM

Logging on now for a bit, I'll invite/promote anyone I can, but due to Funcom's usual "high kalibur dedication to kwality" promotions can only be done if you're in the person's vicinity. So trek on along to the Guild City in Purple Hull Peas Swamp, instance 1.

<edit> Logged out now. I can invite people to the guild at any level, and once someone gets out of Tortage I can meet up with them and make it so they can invite. Bat Country has a Tier 1 city in Purple Lotus Swamp, you can pay a gold there to get a 'Path of Asura' style skill to fast travel there.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 07:46:55 PM by rattran »
hal
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 07:20:09 PM

gawd I have no idea what you just said. I am gussing getting my pom out of the level 20 thing would be a positive.

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 07:58:03 PM

Yeah, we're all tortagetards right now. Think I just hit 16.

Shirlybob, real creative there, Tyburon the ranger  why so serious?
hal
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 08:04:45 PM

did  someone say n SAVLO?? just asking. I mean do the 30 crock skins or the 50 picts. on a ranger. This game gets kinda fun,.

Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 07:31:13 AM

I enjoy the Conqueror, feels pretty Conany. Lots of wading in with my two-hander and chopping the shit out of things. Played with stances, offensive beat me up too much, defensive reduced my damage too much (while soloing), so I'm ignoring them unless I group. Through the teens I'm getting some dual-wielding skills, so I made a second hotbar for that setup but haven't really gotten comfortable with it like I am with the big slab of steel.

Also broke out the few Savage Swords I managed to keep over the years (sadly, not the early ones, they were all stolen) and reading through 'em. Might have to break out my Howard books when I finish the Hamilton I'm on. Really gets you in the mood.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 07:55:34 AM

Hey, Tyburon always has been and pretty much always will be a ranger. It's the one constant in my gaming life otherwise, all bets are off.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 08:30:15 AM

Logging on now for a bit, I'll invite/promote anyone I can, but due to Funcom's usual "high kalibur dedication to kwality" promotions can only be done if you're in the person's vicinity. So trek on along to the Guild City in Purple Hull Peas Swamp, instance 1.

You can invite someone from anywhere at any time.  Player search.  Look at the icons on the top left.

<edit> Logged out now. I can invite people to the guild at any level, and once someone gets out of Tortage I can meet up with them and make it so they can invite. Bat Country has a Tier 1 city in Purple Lotus Swamp, you can pay a gold there to get a 'Path of Asura' style skill to fast travel there.

Shift F
Right click their name.
Promote.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 09:20:57 AM

Hey, Tyburon always has been and pretty much always will be a ranger. It's the one constant in my gaming life otherwise, all bets are off.
Just busting your chops. Nice to see a familiar name. I did use two of my EQ2 names on a couple guys I haven't played yet, Caviglia and Haruspex. But the guy I've been playing, Breas, is out of Celtic legend.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 10:14:13 AM

Just got on a few mins ago. 

Neboo - Bear Shaman, Level 6

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 10:49:34 AM

You can invite someone from anywhere at any time.  Player search.  Look at the icons on the top left.

Yes, I know, that's how I've invited people. Invitations are not an issue, promotions are.

Shift F
Right click their name.
Promote.

Grandmother. Eggs. Suck them. There is currently a bug in the game preventing me from promoting people in the guild unless they are in near proximity.
Redgiant
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 02:59:56 PM

Is the city in PLS in the southern edge?

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 08:51:57 PM

PLS?  (Sorry, brain is too sloshed to translate acronyms.)

Instance one of Stygia to the southeast.

Oh, Purple Lotus.  Yes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Wiccana - Bat Country Carebear Edition (Roster updated on 7/14)  
Jump to: