Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:57:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 106 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  (Read 801942 times)
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1855 on: April 22, 2009, 12:52:16 PM

schild is going to be upset he wasn't around for this.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
schild
Administrator

Reply #1856 on: April 22, 2009, 01:02:46 PM

Nah, I'm sad I haven't found a car.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1857 on: April 22, 2009, 01:08:51 PM

Ride a bike for Earth Day.   why so serious?
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1858 on: April 22, 2009, 01:11:08 PM

How overly inflated must your ego be to make a post on a fucking forum indicating when you aren't monitoring it anymore? Like you're a celebrity of the internet and the crowd is agasp at your every data movement.

How is wishing everyone well considered an ego trip?  I wouldn't have thought anythiing of it until I read your post.  Sounds like you need to hug a tree, or roll around in some flowers....take the edge off a little.  Nice spring day...celebrate all things earthy!

Go green!

I am here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday.  - Trooper
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1859 on: April 22, 2009, 01:39:24 PM

I'm going to try and give the new guy the benefit of the doubt.  If he can drop the board warrior stuff, we may be able to work something out.  Of course, I'm nobody in this game... so what do I know? 

Maybe I can start playing the pvp game soon.  I'm a whopping level 8 now and I'm pk'ing bean fields!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1860 on: April 22, 2009, 01:56:53 PM

I'm going to try and give the new guy the benefit of the doubt.  If he can drop the board warrior stuff, we may be able to work something out.  Of course, I'm nobody in this game... so what do I know? 

Maybe I can start playing the pvp game soon.  I'm a whopping level 8 now and I'm pk'ing bean fields!

You can start to battle at your level easy. You will also level far faster.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1861 on: April 22, 2009, 01:58:59 PM

I recommend hiking north to Copper Cove and going to town.  If earlier examples of communication within the "Copper Co-op" are indicative, they don't even know they're in a war yet.   why so serious?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #1862 on: April 22, 2009, 02:06:02 PM

yeah, they have a lot of folks that would be excellent XP for you.
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #1863 on: April 22, 2009, 02:53:02 PM

Why don't we have a new spy there yet? I miss the reposts of whiny messages from their forums.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
sidereal
Contributor

Reply #1864 on: April 22, 2009, 02:53:24 PM

If DirtyBirdy does an entertaining The West Radicalthon, all will be forgiven.

DB, it must drive you insane to be playing a smack-talking PVP game where the worst you can do to someone is make them invincible for 48 hours.  You'll notice that we invest an amount of care and trashtalk appropriate to such a system.  I recommend you try it.

(Except Musashi.  That guy's fucking crazy.  We can't control him. He's like a racecar in the red)

THIS IS THE MOST I HAVE EVERY WANTED TO GET IN TO A BETA
Aez
Terracotta Army

Reply #1865 on: April 22, 2009, 02:54:30 PM

3 page of trolling is enough for me.

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1866 on: April 22, 2009, 03:18:55 PM

Why don't we have a new spy there yet? I miss the reposts of whiny messages from their forums.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

He just tried to infiltrage chatzy.

He was soundly drubbed.

Try harder next time.

AKA Gyoza
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1867 on: April 22, 2009, 03:26:51 PM

If DirtyBirdy does an entertaining The West Radicalthon, all will be forgiven.

DB, it must drive you insane to be playing a smack-talking PVP game where the worst you can do to someone is make them invincible for 48 hours.  You'll notice that we invest an amount of care and trashtalk appropriate to such a system.  I recommend you try it.

(Except Musashi.  That guy's fucking crazy.  We can't control him. He's like a racecar in the red)

I like the smack talking...it makes me feel better since I can't really do anything about your attacks in game. 

What's 'chatzy' btw?

Also...Copper Cove was started by a member from w7...and isn't affiliated with our main towns.  In fact I have been waiting for it to go abandonded so I can take it over.  I don't think anyone in the town is active...but that seems like it would b right up your ally...attacking a defenceless town:P

I am here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday.  - Trooper
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1868 on: April 22, 2009, 03:53:24 PM

You can do plenty about our attacks to make them stop. You just don't want to do them.

You have to have the most annoying avatar on this site. White on a black background.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1869 on: April 22, 2009, 03:57:58 PM

1.    nipple nuts    3 up, 9 down love it hate it

A term used by older men who were seemingly in the military at one point in their lives and now employ the term in degrading high school athletes. Being a combonation of the simple terms nipple and nuts, it's effectiveness is increased tenfold.
If you don't finish this lap in under ten seconds nipple nuts, i will run your weak body into the ground!

I learned something new on the internet!

Also, do we have high school athletes here?   my what do we have here?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #1870 on: April 22, 2009, 04:44:50 PM

Can we promote Signe to handle diplomatic relations ?

We will win the war in 1 week.  why so serious?

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
sidereal
Contributor

Reply #1871 on: April 22, 2009, 06:01:25 PM

White on a black background.

I guess that's more mauve.

There's a terrible dearth of eyepatches in avatars.

Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1872 on: April 22, 2009, 06:13:43 PM

Yar!

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #1873 on: April 22, 2009, 06:14:18 PM

that's horrifying
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1874 on: April 22, 2009, 06:19:01 PM

You can do plenty about our attacks to make them stop. You just don't want to do them.

You have to have the most annoying avatar on this site. White on a black background.

Glad you like it.  Anything I can do to help make you happier person, it really sounds like you need a little cheering up.

sidereal
Contributor

Reply #1875 on: April 22, 2009, 06:31:40 PM

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1876 on: April 22, 2009, 06:41:35 PM

Changed avatars to something more suiting.

Also, Geronimo Jones should really consider getting more hit points before attacking someone. I just head-shotted him into Oblivion, so that's one less dueler attacking us.

gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1877 on: April 22, 2009, 06:49:51 PM

He attacked me a few times lost then stopped trying.
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1878 on: April 22, 2009, 07:05:29 PM

You gotta put an eyepatch on clint LK, in keeping with the trend.

AKA Gyoza
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1879 on: April 22, 2009, 07:17:15 PM

Also, Geronimo Jones should really consider getting more hit points before attacking someone. I just head-shotted him into Oblivion, so that's one less dueler attacking us.

Yep...11 levels difference and yet you brag about putting a beating on him, seems to be par for the course around here...sounds like you haven't gotten your hug yet today LK...

:)

Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #1880 on: April 22, 2009, 07:18:45 PM

Sounds to me like your guys are the ones who don't understand how this works. Attacking someone 10 levels above you, even a builder, probably will likely cause you to lose. Don't pay attention to what they have equipped? You deserve the KO.

- Viin
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1881 on: April 22, 2009, 07:22:43 PM

Sounds to me like your guys are the ones who don't understand how this works. Attacking someone 10 levels above you, even a builder, probably will likely cause you to lose. Don't pay attention to what they have equipped? You deserve the KO.

lol..gotta give him some credit..he went ballz out.  I applaud the effort. 

Aez
Terracotta Army

Reply #1882 on: April 22, 2009, 07:24:20 PM

Suiting enough?
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #1883 on: April 22, 2009, 07:34:00 PM

Like this?

- Viin
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1884 on: April 22, 2009, 08:08:11 PM

And so on.

AKA Gyoza
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1885 on: April 22, 2009, 08:11:17 PM

I greatly look forward to a series of Coppers reading this 54-page thread trying to learn our secret strategies of frontier pwnage and having to wade through entire pages of stuff like us all putting eyepatches on our avatards and talking about them.

All we have to do is derail the thread into a discussion about how the criminalization of marijuana led to Trammel and they'll be getting the full F13 experience in condensed form.

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1886 on: April 22, 2009, 09:32:48 PM

There may be like three or four of them reading this.  The rest are either out of his control, or don't care.  He clearly attempted to join us upon realization that beating us was un-possible (I fuckin' told you).  Then when it didn't work he returned to previous form, trying to win the internet in case his cronies did read it and see him as a man martyring himself upon our cross in a sad attempt at vainglorious board warrior savvy.  Won't work pal.  You're fucked.

AKA Gyoza
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1887 on: April 22, 2009, 10:16:33 PM

There may be like three or four of them reading this.  The rest are either out of his control, or don't care.  He clearly attempted to join us upon realization that beating us was un-possible (I fuckin' told you).  Then when it didn't work he returned to previous form, trying to win the internet in case his cronies did read it and see him as a man martyring himself upon our cross in a sad attempt at vainglorious board warrior savvy.  Won't work pal.  You're fucked.

lol...most of the members don't care.  But they like having targets, so there you have it.  I offered up an apology, and a truce...that is all...both were shunned.  And beating you isn't impossible...we've been at it for a few weeks now.  So dipshit...you need to re-think your theory.   

schild
Administrator

Reply #1888 on: April 22, 2009, 10:18:11 PM

lol...most of the members don't care.  But they like having targets, so there you have it.  I offered up an apology, and a truce...that is all...both were shunned.  And beating you isn't impossible...we've been at it for a few weeks now.  So dipshit...you need to re-think your theory.   
Are you writing in a yearbook?

Stop using ellipses.
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1889 on: April 23, 2009, 01:37:38 AM

I don't know what happened but our Duel Difference even'd itself out pretty good. It might have to do with the Coppers not camping our town. Because they realize they can't win. *cue DirtyBirdy sniping*

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 106 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  
Jump to: