Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:38:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8) 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 106 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  (Read 808740 times)
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1925 on: April 23, 2009, 10:45:15 AM

I'd like to think he meant veracity instead of ferocity. :)

Why in fucking hell would we discuss such things with you? Have you seen a psychiatrist? You've got a serious bout of schizophrenia going on.

You don't teabag a player after fragging them then try to discuss the finer points of Halo map-making with them unless you're friends. You aren't our friend.

You didn't get your hug yet did you?  For the record, that is the second reference to me either "rubbing my dick all over your face"  or "teabagging" you, is there something you would like to tell me?  I don't man-dance like that LoreKeep.  Sorry to disappoint ya.

I am here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday.  - Trooper
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1926 on: April 23, 2009, 10:48:04 AM

Because I am a horrible, horrible artist.  cry

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1927 on: April 23, 2009, 10:48:39 AM

That's okay.  Doing a shitty job of it in MS Paint just makes it more awesome.  EYEPATCH NAO.

Also, please to stop feeding the troll until he starts regurgitating something more interesting.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1928 on: April 23, 2009, 10:58:27 AM

AKA Gyoza
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1929 on: April 23, 2009, 11:08:03 AM

That's about 100x better than anything I could ever do, ever. Ever.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1930 on: April 23, 2009, 11:13:51 AM

You have other talents, Lorekeep.  You are verbose, you are very fast, you have a voracious appetite, you are fierce and you are truthful!  Even your enemies say so.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
DirtyBirdy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1931 on: April 23, 2009, 11:29:02 AM

You have other talents, Lorekeep.  You are verbose, you are very fast, you have a voracious appetite, you are fierce and you are truthful!  Even your enemies say so.

Don't forget to add arrogant, annoying, and close minded:)

I am here for a good time, not a long time.  So have a good time, the sun can't shine everyday.  - Trooper
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #1932 on: April 23, 2009, 11:40:04 AM

Password to chat is changed. See in-game forum.

- Viin
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #1933 on: April 23, 2009, 11:41:41 AM

Password to chat is changed. See in-game forum.
Now, that was a difficult pw to type  swamp poop

edit: Also, eyepatch + cowboyhat, bitches...

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1934 on: April 23, 2009, 11:43:41 AM

I want to be like the cool kids, but I suck at photoshop.  This will have to do.  It has this week's south park theme!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #1935 on: April 23, 2009, 11:52:58 AM

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #1936 on: April 23, 2009, 01:25:03 PM

What limitations do you guys have on letting people in?  I'm still playing on the world and leveling.  I have got some money to burn though.  Gotta buy the donkey and a few other things.  Should I go about joining Trammel or just wait for the main town?

I missed Spam's invite.  It got spammed past on my screen from all the jobs I've been doing.  I just queue up work and alt tab back to work.

My character is Stdrahcir.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1937 on: April 23, 2009, 01:43:23 PM

We can boot people who've been idle for a while to let you in.  There should be another level of residence coming... someday.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1938 on: April 23, 2009, 02:02:06 PM

LK rescinded my invite.  I assume his motives were pure.

Can someone pm me the new PW as I can't read the forums?

ALSO

Righ, I'll fix up your dudes after I finish these corndogs.  MMMMMM. 

AKA Gyoza
Polysorbate80
Terracotta Army

Reply #1939 on: April 23, 2009, 02:13:03 PM

Gotta buy the donkey and a few other things. 

Trammel's got donkeys at least, I'll send you an invite if you need to pop in and buy one.

“Why the fuck would you ... ?” is like 80% of the conversation with Poly — Chimpy
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1940 on: April 23, 2009, 02:18:53 PM

If it's F13, get them into Bat Country and put the money there. Trammel is for n00bs who we don't know.

I told gyosa in chatzy I was booting him but I guess you weren't there.

We need to keep a 25th slot open. Residences are coming after Tailor.

Edit: My friend, thecarver, is going to stay in for a bit. We'll swap out someone else for #25. We definitely need residences now. Maybe two of them. Building higher level trade shops won't do us much good since most of the equipment is higher than what we have for an average level.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 02:30:57 PM by Lorekeep »

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1941 on: April 23, 2009, 02:40:42 PM

I didn't know it going in, but as soon as I opened photoshop I realized I've wanted to do that for a looooong time.

awesome, for real

AKA Gyoza
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #1942 on: April 23, 2009, 03:33:39 PM

I have a ton of untrained points as I am not sure what you guys could use.  On world 4 I am in a town that has a guy that knows a ton about building if you want some tips.  I am honestly not picky on being a builder or a PvPer.  Whatever you guys need/want more.

I'd love an invite for a donkey.  Want me to leave after that?

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Polysorbate80
Terracotta Army

Reply #1943 on: April 23, 2009, 03:56:29 PM

Edit: nm, I see Lore got ya yer ridin' critter

“Why the fuck would you ... ?” is like 80% of the conversation with Poly — Chimpy
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #1944 on: April 23, 2009, 04:14:07 PM

Woot! Thanks!

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1945 on: April 23, 2009, 05:16:04 PM

Polysorbate, can you invite gyoza when you get a chance?

AKA Gyoza
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1946 on: April 23, 2009, 05:17:34 PM

To Trammel?

You know what, F this. I'll throw all my money into the Treasury (again) so we can make a good push towards Residence 6.

gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1947 on: April 23, 2009, 05:23:30 PM

I have a 250+ bucks i was gonna deposit but you revoked my invite. I can deposit then leave give me time to do some quests.
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1948 on: April 23, 2009, 08:39:38 PM

Doesn't really matter.  I'm just going to park myself at creek again, and shoot builders in between episodes or fishing in wow.

AKA Gyoza
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #1949 on: April 24, 2009, 07:15:49 AM

The starting avatar really looks like Gary Busey...

LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1950 on: April 24, 2009, 08:28:48 AM

Oh hai our friends the Coppers are back. Is there an ebb and flow to your fighting? Make us think you're leaving us alone and put us into a false sense of security then send all your guys at once to see who can be knocked out?

Also: Wow where did all that money I deposited go. At least Tailor 6 will be done shortly.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1951 on: April 24, 2009, 08:31:54 AM

Oh hai our friends the Coppers are back. Is there an ebb and flow to your fighting? Make us think you're leaving us alone and put us into a false sense of security then send all your guys at once to see who can be knocked out?

Also: Wow where did all that money I deposited go. At least Tailor 6 will be done shortly.

Me, in both cases.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #1952 on: April 24, 2009, 08:59:37 AM

I did 27 duels in Copper Creek over 48 hours, which netted me enough XP to gain another level - but I then tired, lost focus and eventually neglected to pay my bills in their hotel and got kicked out. It then took them another 8 hours to knock me out, 8 hours where I did nothing but hang around the saloon throwing darts waiting for someone to show up. Oh well, they got there in the end. Now, back to questing.

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #1953 on: April 24, 2009, 09:03:12 AM

The starting avatar really looks like Gary Busey...

It's like some gross hybrid of Gary Busey and Owen Wilson.  Or maybe it's their son. 

Oh, and someone stab jytzen from CC for me please.
Hindenburg
Terracotta Army

Itto

Reply #1954 on: April 24, 2009, 09:14:51 AM

Did the gent give up?

"Who uses Outlook anyway?  People who get what they deserve, that's who." - Ard.
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1955 on: April 24, 2009, 09:18:30 AM

So next level of residents is going to be ready soon?
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1956 on: April 24, 2009, 09:56:55 AM

Any adventurers here that can recommend the spending of my attribute points?  I realize that dex and cha are my primary, but it seems that horsemanship is going to be necessary down the road as well.  Do I just dump my points in CHA (going trader) and then augment Dex/mobility with skill points? 

The forums and the skill site outline quests, but don't help much with builds.   

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1957 on: April 24, 2009, 10:00:26 AM

My "strategy", if you can call it that, has been to put points wherever they need to be to let me complete upcoming quests.  Right now, for example, I'm madly dumping points into Repair so I can fix a covered wagon for the "Wild Horses" quest.

On occasions where I haven't had any tough quests on the horizon, I'll put points into the next high XP/luck job, or into a combat skill.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1958 on: April 24, 2009, 10:02:00 AM

I considered that, but the quests at the later stages of the game require specific skills being very high.  If I dilute my skillset to accomodate the quests now, I won't be able to do the higher level quests later due to a lack of specialization. 

Am I making any sense?

-  Mark Twain
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1959 on: April 24, 2009, 10:06:42 AM

Maybe.  I figure the quests later on are also spaced out more, so maybe I'll be able to grind up those skills in between.  I should also have access to gear to jack those skills up.  If not, I'll have plenty of time to grind cash and respec.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 106 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  
Jump to: