Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:44:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8) 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 106 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  (Read 807052 times)
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1155 on: April 13, 2009, 05:22:01 PM

YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE DEMON. YOU SHALL OBTAIN THE DEMON'S SOUL. AND THE POWER THAT IS BEYOND HUMAN IMAGINATION.

ROFL

No, we're gonna keep farming them until they have the sense of mind to do that themselves.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Kamen
Terracotta Army

Reply #1156 on: April 13, 2009, 05:55:24 PM

And my burro gets to have his way with him too!

No, there will be no "truths" without seeing my burro pleasured first  DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #1157 on: April 13, 2009, 06:03:47 PM

Since no one else will link it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a8goWjZGdo

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1158 on: April 13, 2009, 06:10:02 PM

AKA Gyoza
Aez
Terracotta Army

Reply #1159 on: April 13, 2009, 06:38:38 PM

High Lander     Today at 2:01 AM
Guess what? It's a game. Wanna come to my fucking house and act big? Or do you wanna sit behind a computer? Why do pricks like you get so fucking stupid over a game? Boo Freaking Hoo, tell me when you're in NC so I can kick your ass.

Popcorn

You're shiting me.  That's not possible. It's stupidity elevated to an art form. He starts with "it's just a game" and ends it with "lets fight IRL"
Facepalm

Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #1160 on: April 13, 2009, 06:52:14 PM

This is awesome.  Best game I've played in maybe a year.  RL threats mean we won the game, right?
Hindenburg
Terracotta Army

Itto

Reply #1161 on: April 13, 2009, 07:35:55 PM

Means you're just now getting started.

"Who uses Outlook anyway?  People who get what they deserve, that's who." - Ard.
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1162 on: April 14, 2009, 02:37:35 AM

Finish the damn hotel. I'm going to need it in a bad way. I have < 200 HP and I just taunted a dueler that did 360 HP to me in one fight. Course, I'm also practically nil on energy. :3

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #1163 on: April 14, 2009, 02:40:58 AM

What's on the list after the hotel?
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1164 on: April 14, 2009, 02:50:01 AM

Tailor and General Store to 4.

One more duel and I'm either dead or leveling up and ready for another round!

Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1165 on: April 14, 2009, 06:33:28 AM

Finish the damn hotel. I'm going to need it in a bad way. I have < 200 HP and I just taunted a dueler that did 360 HP to me in one fight. Course, I'm also practically nil on energy. :3

How many builders do we have?  My motivation's dropping, and I'm going to have to sally out on quests soon.

I wish there was a way to tell what other people are building.

Last night, I built the hotel 80 points, 73 points and 69 points, in 3  two-hour blocks.  I don't know how this stacks up.  I am sleeping another hour or so, then I can build for 2 more hours but that won't finish the hotel unless someone else is working on it. 
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1166 on: April 14, 2009, 06:42:22 AM

How many builders do we have?  My motivation's dropping, and I'm going to have to sally out on quests soon.

I wish there was a way to tell what other people are building.

Last night, I built the hotel 80 points, 73 points and 69 points, in 3  two-hour blocks.  I don't know how this stacks up.  I am sleeping another hour or so, then I can build for 2 more hours but that won't finish the hotel unless someone else is working on it. 

I am a builder, but the recent attacks have slowed me down.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1167 on: April 14, 2009, 07:48:20 AM

For builders:  I noticed last night whilst recklessly gunning down builders that after a few duels, my dueling level prevented me from dueling them anymore.  It may benefit you to not go on killing sprees if getting killed bothers you.  As I notice builders seem to level up slower, it might be easier for you to avoid the really aggressive pricks like me if you just let them level over your head.  Of course I know this advice will be lost on schild.

AKA Gyoza
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #1168 on: April 14, 2009, 07:57:07 AM

Using my mighty 21 points of Construction I'm currently putting 2 hours into the Hotel secure in the knowledge that the Copperites can't touch me for another 36 hours or so.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1169 on: April 14, 2009, 08:09:51 AM

For builders:  I noticed last night whilst recklessly gunning down builders that after a few duels, my dueling level prevented me from dueling them anymore.  It may benefit you to not go on killing sprees if getting killed bothers you.  As I notice builders seem to level up slower, it might be easier for you to avoid the really aggressive pricks like me if you just let them level over your head.  Of course I know this advice will be lost on schild.

Um, you seem to think i have been dueling, i have not. I have been in town building the town, and getting KO'd every 2 days now. I have not lifted a finger, except to defend myself. I am not complaining, just informing.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1170 on: April 14, 2009, 08:20:21 AM

Um, you seem to think i have been dueling, i have not. I have been in town building the town, and getting KO'd every 2 days now. I have not lifted a finger, except to defend myself. I am not complaining, just informing.

Ditto.

I have no skills at all in dueling, and haven't initiated one. 

Duels won:  0
Duels lost: 20

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1171 on: April 14, 2009, 08:21:34 AM

Not really directed at you personally.  Just sayin'.  The worst could be over soon, as the first round of sycophants levels their dueling past you.

AKA Gyoza
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1172 on: April 14, 2009, 08:22:12 AM

Oh, and please don't take this to mean to go easy on their builders.  Don't.

Burn them down.  Please.  But not all the way; leave them a tiny sliver of health so that they cannot build.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1173 on: April 14, 2009, 08:27:32 AM

Hey, I thought of the perfect diplomatic solution to offer them.

Previously, we established a truce with them, we held to our side of it, and they violated it by attacking our town while we were laying off theirs.  So understandably, we'd be reluctant to strike a similar deal again.

BUT, if they can prove that they can be trusted and they can fix their broken lines of internal communication, maybe we can make it work.  So here's the deal: for one week, they lay off our town, completely.  And since they got to attack our town during the last "truce," this time, we get to attack their towns as much as we want.  All of the Coppers.  This will be a test of whether they can actually communicate to each other and stick to a deal that they've struck.

IF they make it a week under fire without any loose cannons going off on their end, then they've proved that they're capable of acting civilized and we can have a more permanent two-way truce where neither of us attacks the others' builders.

They also have to apologize to our mules, of course.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1174 on: April 14, 2009, 08:37:10 AM

I think we're selling ourselves short if we stop before they relinquish control of one of their towns.

AKA Gyoza
Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1175 on: April 14, 2009, 08:38:11 AM

Also.

I rolled a builder on my laptop to help spread out the beatings.

GyozaBuild.

AKA Gyoza
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1176 on: April 14, 2009, 08:40:22 AM

Also.

GyozaBuild.

Neeeeh.  They track by IP, not by computer. 

I also wouldn't put it past the Coppers to be reading this forum, see you admit to breaking the TOS, and get you banned.  tongue  If they're SUPER SERIOUS enough to sit there catassing our saloon, I wouldn't put anything past them.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:42:51 AM by Samwise »

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1177 on: April 14, 2009, 08:43:40 AM

Its not a violation to have two accounts with the same IP. They just cant be played by the same person at the same time.  Ohhhhh, I see. There has not been a single post about Bat Country other than to kill us all repeatedly. A truce was never communicated in any way.
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #1178 on: April 14, 2009, 08:44:17 AM

Musashi
Terracotta Army

Reply #1179 on: April 14, 2009, 08:45:15 AM

Also, I'm pretty sure noob man and noob man2 are related.

Yea, and I'm pretty much catassing their salon.  So I'm a retard?  I guess I'll live with it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:48:04 AM by Musashi »

AKA Gyoza
rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #1180 on: April 14, 2009, 08:47:21 AM

Still at level 7. Will move to Bat Country once I'm higher. Probably leaning to Adventurer class to get more quest products done quicker (?)

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #1181 on: April 14, 2009, 08:53:06 AM

It depends on what you want to do.  Adventurers can make nice pvpers since you can sleep free.  Adventurers can find items with a bit more success than others.  Soldiers seem solid in pvp with the bonuses they get.  Workers give us access to more gear and can be good at melee combat.  Duelers move faster, are more motivated to fight and get more money from it if they win.
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1182 on: April 14, 2009, 09:11:26 AM

Soldiers are more defensive types due to increased bonus to Tactics (Useful only when defending) and will likely become important when Forts get in the game.

We're still the largest town in the county so we're guaranteed a fort.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1183 on: April 14, 2009, 09:17:41 AM

Also.

GyozaBuild.

Neeeeh.  They track by IP, not by computer. 

I also wouldn't put it past the Coppers to be reading this forum, see you admit to breaking the TOS, and get you banned.  tongue  If they're SUPER SERIOUS enough to sit there catassing our saloon, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Our town sign does tell them to Google it =p

rk47
Terracotta Army

The Patron Saint of Radicalthons

Reply #1184 on: April 14, 2009, 09:23:42 AM

It depends on what you want to do.  Adventurers can make nice pvpers since you can sleep free.  Adventurers can find items with a bit more success than others.  Soldiers seem solid in pvp with the bonuses they get.  Workers give us access to more gear and can be good at melee combat.  Duelers move faster, are more motivated to fight and get more money from it if they win.

Ahhh true that. I can't catch up to you guys on levels so probably being adventurer seems like the somewhat 'fastest' route to level. Is it possible to trade items in this game? If that is the case then why not we just trade quest products we might need etc? 

Colonel Sanders is back in my wallet
Pezzle
Terracotta Army

Reply #1185 on: April 14, 2009, 09:26:08 AM

You cannot trade items. 
gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1186 on: April 14, 2009, 09:40:56 AM

If you optimize your character you can easily pass people who started way before you. Dueling being the fastest. And allocating skills for a certain path of jobs being the next.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1187 on: April 14, 2009, 09:42:52 AM

Hotel done. Black headband, where to find, anyone know?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:47:29 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Sutro
Terracotta Army

Reply #1188 on: April 14, 2009, 09:47:53 AM

Refilled the kitty with cash for 6 hours of work.

gryeyes
Terracotta Army

Reply #1189 on: April 14, 2009, 09:51:00 AM

Hotel done. Black headband, where to find, anyone know?

I don't but if you find one let me know.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 106 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: The West (as of 3/09, Bat Country will be on World 8)  
Jump to: