Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:54:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE  (Read 63896 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #70 on: March 08, 2010, 01:40:16 PM

315,000 views. About as much as my T and A thread ;) J/K , T&A at 180,000
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 01:56:35 PM by Slayerik »

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: March 08, 2010, 01:41:58 PM

See you in the den  awesome, for real
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: March 08, 2010, 01:47:37 PM

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: March 08, 2010, 01:48:55 PM

I love a woman in uniform.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Hic sunt dracones.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: September 11, 2010, 03:47:43 AM

Yeah, I agree actually. That occurred to me last night after I had turned the computer off. If that happens it will be interesting to see if AAA wake up and fight or collapse about as fast as BOB did.

I seriously doubt IT will repay all the Help AAA reluctantly gave him. Its more likely they will take the opportunity to take over Querious completely while AAA has its hands full and can offer no resistance. No resistance is the kind of fight Mollie likes.

Hic sunt dracones.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: September 11, 2010, 11:05:41 AM

Yeah, I agree actually. That occurred to me last night after I had turned the computer off. If that happens it will be interesting to see if AAA wake up and fight or collapse about as fast as BOB did.

I seriously doubt IT will repay all the Help AAA reluctantly gave him. Its more likely they will take the opportunity to take over Querious completely while AAA has its hands full and can offer no resistance. No resistance is the kind of fight Mollie likes.

Ugh.

First point: it took us three fucking years to kill Bob, and even after they lost their name and all their sov they didn't give up for over 3 months, so give over with that Bitter Dog, revisionist posting.

And IT kicked AAA out of Querious, without any real resistance for a variety of reasons, some time ago.  Only a tiny number of Querious systems are held by anyone except IT, and offhand I think almost all of those are IT-aligned Nulli Secunda. The rest will be IT's grace-and-favour disbursements, too.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: September 11, 2010, 11:42:34 AM

Endie, I was there every bloody night, ok? Bob gave up and sat around PR- crying for a solid month after a week of fighting. DICE fled Period Basis the second someone looked there. IRC/ED got a hell of a lot more respect from me and actually broke our camp several times during our siege of their space in the goon Foreign Legion days, while facing far greater odds that Kenny ever did. With the resources at their disposal PR- should have lasted 2 days.

Even in the "3 months they didn't give up" Kenny did NOTHING without AAA being there. Otherwise it was staring at them though a POS shield, if that. BOBs pets did most of the fighting and got none of the credit.

That's the truth. And seriously, I'm sick and tired of you ranting on my "posting". Go take a very long walk on a very short plank.

Hic sunt dracones.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: September 11, 2010, 01:15:12 PM

Himo, that is a horrible attempt at a response: are you really so poor at comprehension as to think me mocking your badposting is a "rant"?  And admitting to being in PR- every night for a month is hardly something to be proud of.

I was trying to be nice and to educate you a little on stuff you clearly don't understand.  We lost our alliance and some sov in early February 2010 and within a day we were evaccing.  Bob took three years of fighting to get to the point where we culturally seduced someone, they lost their alliance and all their sov in February 2009 and didn't give up until May 2009.  I hardly have a "defend Bob" brief, but your rewriting is what one might expect from someone whose posting was bad enough to actually get his corp booted from their alliance.

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: September 11, 2010, 01:42:56 PM

... but your rewriting is what one might expect from someone whose posting was bad enough to actually get his corp booted from their alliance.

Facepalm

{Edit}

« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 01:49:46 PM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: September 11, 2010, 05:04:27 PM

nice image macro, bro

You forget that I'm in illum, because I am obviously incredibly important in the internet spaceships community, so I can authoritatively state, having discussed it with the people involved, that it's true: you managed what - to my knowledge - only Butter Dog has otherwise achieved in Eve Online: to post so badly that an alliance says "right, that's so unbearable that we're booting your corp."  Even BTLS needed a group effort.

I do have more specific anecdotes, if it would help.

Meanwhile, another of Eve's great posters - Blaster Worm - rather ill-advisedly launched into a diatribe in which he does his own version of j'accuse at, well, everyone who he feels ever let AAA down.  Which turns out to be just about everyone: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1382670  Molle in particular seems very sympathetic.

Twitter - Endieposts

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #80 on: September 11, 2010, 08:22:28 PM

nice image macro, bro

You forget that I'm in illum, because I am obviously incredibly important in the internet spaceships community, so I can authoritatively state, having discussed it with the people involved, that it's true: you managed what - to my knowledge - only Butter Dog has otherwise achieved in Eve Online: to post so badly that an alliance says "right, that's so unbearable that we're booting your corp."  Even BTLS needed a group effort.

I do have more specific anecdotes, if it would help.

Uh huh. And exactly how different from "Dumb" is it to indicate to potential new people that the leadership of the alliance to wit you are currently running a recruiting drive for are a bunch of Jerks with asses so tight they would boot an entire corp of people just over posting on forums??? (And just for one person at that?)

Publicly risking an entire recruitment drive and the rep of your alliance, just to try and get one over on another poster you apparently have some grudge against for some reason, is the very definition of stupidly vindictive and dumb to me. Especially as said poster helped a bit with said recruiting drive.

And, for the record, I don't believe a word of it anymore, due in part to several private conversations I have had with goons, important and otherwise. So, shall you stop airing dirty laundry in public?

Anyway, any actual war news, anyone?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 08:59:36 PM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #81 on: September 11, 2010, 09:15:46 PM

Well, this is productive. Ohhhhh, I see.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #82 on: September 11, 2010, 10:04:38 PM

I just learned that prominent members of a fellow Goon corporation often lurk here, and wanted to take a moment and say hello!

Content:

Quote from: Sir Molle
Excuse me?

Are you trying to give me bad conscience that we are NOT supporting you, after YOU reset us, and basically left us no choice but to leave the north?

And you have the stomache to go public claiming the same?

Profanity removed. Please do not bypass the profanity filter. Jericho
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #83 on: September 11, 2010, 10:11:32 PM

Well, this is productive. Ohhhhh, I see.

Don't mind them, it's drunk time in the UK.

Which is to say that the current time falls somewhere between 0:00 and 24:00.   Rimshot

They'll be waking up in each others' arms in the morning and not remember any of it.
Lum
Developers

Hellfire Games

Reply #84 on: September 13, 2010, 01:37:32 PM

Uh huh. And exactly how different from "Dumb" is it to indicate to potential new people that the leadership of the alliance to wit you are currently running a recruiting drive for are a bunch of Jerks with asses so tight they would boot an entire corp of people just over posting on forums??? (And just for one person at that?)

If you don't know the answer to this question, you really, really do not belong in Goonswarm.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #85 on: September 13, 2010, 02:42:20 PM

Facepalm

Hic sunt dracones.
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #86 on: September 13, 2010, 03:11:16 PM

Just stop it.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Kageru
Terracotta Army

Reply #87 on: September 13, 2010, 05:23:38 PM

Popcorn

Eve politics, best politics... got to give the game credit for creating so many bitter-vets with deeply held ancient grudges.

Is a man not entitled to the hurf of his durf?
- Simond
rand
Terracotta Army

Reply #88 on: September 14, 2010, 09:03:42 AM

everyone in eve is feasting on AAA's rotting carcass why are goons not here endie
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Syndicate - The Den of EVE  
Jump to: