Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:10:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Give them enough rope ... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Give them enough rope ...  (Read 31730 times)
Bismallah
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: November 04, 2008, 09:31:06 AM

Not bad, I do want to finish my WP to 40 just in case Mythic pulls their head out of their ass in the near future, or I upgrade my machine. However I have updated my UIs for WoW and I am mixing my time between the two.

I am with Call of Fate on there, and really that's all that keeps me going is having a decent guild with folks to play with. If I was on a low pop server with a small guild I'd already have canceled.
xorx
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: November 04, 2008, 04:43:18 PM

What side are you on for Ostermark?

I am T4 (34 WP) but unfortunately my computer is a slide show in keep defense/siege. I didn't want to have to do a major overhaul on a decent system just to play in massive RvR but... we'll see.

I'm sure it's an obvious comment, but have you installed the 'buffthrottle' mod? I couldn't survive any scenario or RVR encounter without it.
Bismallah
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: November 04, 2008, 05:00:13 PM

I havent but I'll check it out.
Sophismata
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: November 05, 2008, 08:21:11 AM

On a funny note, Order only won the PQ because a single destruction player repeatedly charged into our lines. We were actually cheering when we'd see him come running back onto the battlefield. The rest of destruction was just sitting back by their camp and staying out of the PQ area.

Determined to avoid hypocrisy, I tried the same tactic for Order when the rest of my T1 warband decided "we're losing, let's just go home". Because I still haven't managed to complete the PQ on my main (due to destruction boycotting once the kills reach 70+), I decided to bravely charge the enemy lines until someone won the damn quest.

Sadly, I was forced to stop when a small Destruction party made a concerted effort to continually gank me on the way to the PQ zone.

"You finally did it, you magnificent bastards. You went so nerd that even I don't know WTF you're talking about anymore. I salute you." - WindupAtheist
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Warhammer Online (Moderator: tazelbain)  |  Topic: Give them enough rope ...  
Jump to: