Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:11:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: HoMM Kingdoms 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HoMM Kingdoms  (Read 30221 times)
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #70 on: October 30, 2010, 01:31:38 AM

I'm still playing but more out of habit than anything. I don't plan to play again when a new world starts up.
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: October 31, 2010, 10:54:39 AM

This game has lots of good points. 

Things taking a long time isn't a bad thing if you only have so much time to babysit it.  Also, the whole teamwork angle is an essential part of it.  Most of the reason I'm having so much fun with this is because of the active, motivated alliance I'm part of.

I'm also a big fan of the battle and siege system.  Having things so heavily weighted towards the defender makes planning and careful action very important.  I like planning.

Why don't you try our other games?
grebo
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: November 18, 2010, 08:51:03 AM

If anyone wants to try this, or try it again, I've got one of them "invite your friends" codes.  First PM gets it.

Basically you'd start out already in a big, motivated, well led alliance with a good shot to win.  It's a pretty new server, less than 2 weeks old I believe.

Why don't you try our other games?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: HoMM Kingdoms  
Jump to: