Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:22:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: So does it have legs for F13? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So does it have legs for F13?  (Read 38481 times)
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #105 on: June 17, 2008, 11:49:10 AM

Yeah, I'm on every other day or so.  (Think of the LAN in Kylantha as an easy way to remember.)  It depends whether my roommate is working or not so I'm either on Zug with y'all or Wiccana.  Or working on my alt-of-the-day.

It appears that AoC will not put a dent in WoW or even SWG (I had to say that):
We know you're lonely in SWG but you need to accept the game is dead.  Denial is unhealthy.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Cosmik
Terracotta Army

Reply #106 on: June 18, 2008, 05:20:21 AM

I was gonna say bring back Cosmik, but he turned down a Funcom return or something.

It wasn't Funcom. The Norwegian government won't let me into the country for some reason. I can only summize it has something to do with me not meeting the daily fish intake requirement.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: June 18, 2008, 06:55:32 AM

Question:  is anyone actively "managing" the Bat Country guild?  I put my name on the sticky list, but I'm not sure who to talk to to get added.  There may be others in the same boat.

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
schild
Administrator

Reply #108 on: June 18, 2008, 06:58:25 AM

Send Cthylla a message whenever you're logged in. I've been getting 1-2 levels a day when I have a chance. Or try and catch Rattran online. There's a few others but I'm not sure how much they're logging in.
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #109 on: June 18, 2008, 07:03:10 AM

I picked it ip a couple of days ago and have been trying out the different classes. It's down to a run-off between my Priest of Mitra and my Tempest of Set. I haven't had time to really concentrate on it though due to school. I'll send Cthylla a message too when I get a chance.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Cyrrex
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: June 18, 2008, 07:33:20 AM

Send Cthylla a message whenever you're logged in. I've been getting 1-2 levels a day when I have a chance. Or try and catch Rattran online. There's a few others but I'm not sure how much they're logging in.

Cool, thx!

"...maybe if you cleaned the piss out of the sunny d bottles under your desks and returned em, you could upgrade you vid cards, fucken lusers.." - Grunk
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #111 on: June 25, 2008, 12:56:28 AM

I was gonna say bring back Cosmik, but he turned down a Funcom return or something.

It wasn't Funcom. The Norwegian government won't let me into the country for some reason. I can only summize it has something to do with me not meeting the daily fish intake requirement.

Found you a job in the UK - even if you only fit somewhere in the middle of the salary range, I'm sure it will do ...

http://jobs.guardian.co.uk/job/610773/online-communities-manager/

edit - damn they fixed it ... it said £25000 - £2600035000
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 03:47:37 PM by Tale »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: So does it have legs for F13?  
Jump to: