Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:43:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Previously Roll Call, now a big fucking mess. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Previously Roll Call, now a big fucking mess.  (Read 57988 times)
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #175 on: May 22, 2008, 05:27:23 AM

So, if I wanted to eventually join up with the rest of you folks for conversations, long fights on the beach under the moonlight and whatnot, but couldn't use any form of teamspeak*, would I still be welcome?

*PC is in the living room and I would drive my fiance nucking futs if I were talking on teamspeak all the time. :(
ShenMolo
Terracotta Army

Reply #176 on: May 22, 2008, 05:36:32 AM

Get a headset & just listen  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #177 on: May 22, 2008, 05:52:47 AM

Ya, that would probably be what I'd do. Although I'm hesitant to hear what f13's teamspeak is like. I'm scared but also extremely curious. Is there a killer with a knife behind the door? I might get face stabbed, but I gotta know!
ShenMolo
Terracotta Army

Reply #178 on: May 22, 2008, 06:02:54 AM

Ya, that would probably be what I'd do. Although I'm hesitant to hear what f13's teamspeak is like. I'm scared but also extremely curious. Is there a killer with a knife behind the door? I might get face stabbed, but I gotta know!

lotta bitchin & cussin
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #179 on: May 22, 2008, 06:05:30 AM

I heard something about the accounts being international, does that mean I can play on US server with my EU account if I apply some kind of voodoo to my configs? I'd be interested in having a toon on Zug, but I don't know if I'm willing to chip up another subscription fee for what would essentially be an alt. Or do I atleast get away with one key? Or neither? Help!

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #180 on: May 22, 2008, 07:03:14 AM

From what I've read here, and def dont quote me on this, that you can change an .INI setting or something to log into EU servers as opposed to US.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #181 on: May 22, 2008, 09:31:02 AM

Yes, I'm seven days late, but... Mmmmm...steak...

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Previously Roll Call, now a big fucking mess.  
Jump to: