Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:47:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: <Burning Region> 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: <Burning Region>  (Read 68447 times)
stu
Terracotta Army

on: January 08, 2008, 07:41:04 PM

In the spirit of clarity, here is Burning Region: The List, in ABC order by toon name.

<Burning Region>
WoW Venture Co. Server (RPPvP)

All members have invite privileges.

Amoodeus
Angatha
Arzhel
Arzslave
Burrick
Burry
Bury
Casco
Cheddur
Cloverfield
Daksammoro
Erivala
Ewedoti
Gotherella
Grubgut
Halaburtan
Halsalt
Inque
Klept
Kochanski
Kwandoro
Laleche
Lehm
Lehmberg
Lisonje
Lomani
Malvi
Mathar
Merri
Morfiend
Neboo
Nebul
Nebz
Nemarco
Nephius
Onenightstand
Oort
Penuil
Phellen
Piaf
Piolas
Radli
Ramuz
Righ
Rosalita
Sangwynne
Soukyan
Steelwind
Stugreth
Vag
Vagold
Vagslave
Webetrakkin
Wintrymix
Angry.bob
Selby
Cheddar
Cheddar's Cheese
lesion
Bhodikhan
Bhodikhan
Helm
Cheddar
Onenightstand
Flood
Selby
Merusk
Signe
Acidcat
Hal
Hal
angry.bob
Righ
Signe
Hal
Xanthippe
Helm
Helm
Soukyan
Malavel
Merusk
Drubear
Xanthippe
Onyxia
Nebu
Nebu
Nebu
Jayce
Friend of the Horde
Friend of BR
Righ
anon lurker
Snakecharmer
Squirrel
Dodgy Ninja
Kail
Driakas
Righ
eiene
Raydeen
Soukyan
Xerapis
stu
MrHat

Jimbo
Jayce
Druid
Druid
Rogue
Concubine
Warrior
Druid
Paladin
Shaman
Druid
Hunter
Shaman
Mage
Mage
Rogue
Hunter
Warlock
Hunter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Druid
Druid
Hunter
Druid
Hunter
Druid
Druid
Hunter
Paladin
Priest
Shaman
Priest
Rogue
Warlock
Rogue
Mage
Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Warrior
Druid
Warrior
Paladin
Druid
Warrior
Mage
Druid
Hunter
Rogue
Paladin

Hunter
Rogue

« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 05:34:40 PM by stu »

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 08:42:26 PM

Merri is also me, and Nephius and Onenitestand are friends of mine. 
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:57:24 PM

No prob. Wasn't really sure what to put in the space.   swamp poop

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 05:34:17 AM

Where's the majority of levels ranging?
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 05:40:37 AM

Mispelled my name.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 06:57:24 AM

Depends on who's on.  Ched just started and was level 7 when I quit last night.  I restarted as a druid and hit 10+bearform before logging, so we've got some lowbies.  Most seem to be in mid-20's, with our 'overachievers' (Righ/Neboo) at 55+.

Of course the only reason they're both so high is this is their only server, so they're always on.   smiley

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 07:03:34 AM

You know, I don't think I ever gave you proper Kudos for your guild name.

Well done.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 08:44:32 AM

Of course the only reason they're both so high is this is their only server, so they're always on.   smiley

I have 70's on two other servers.  I just have no reason to play there. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:55 AM

Wasn't calling you a noob, was just saying you didn't play on any other server these days.  Grin

stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 09:57:26 AM

Mispelled my name.

Fixed. My bad.

You know, I don't think I ever gave you proper Kudos for your guild name.

Well done.

I think lesion came up with it. It's a goodun.  smiley

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 09:58:45 AM

I think it was Murgos originally back during our first F13.net Failure Guild.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 10:13:10 AM

Yeah, it was tossed out as one of the original names for Severance on Emerald-whatsit.  We couldn't get it there for some reason, but were able to nab it here.

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 11:35:14 AM

Wasn't calling you a noob, was just saying you didn't play on any other server these days.  Grin

It's ok... Righ will tell you that I am a noob.  I've soloed all the content the game allows but know almost nothing about the BG's, raiding, and instances.  Calling me a noob would be pretty accurate!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 12:15:47 PM

Yeah, it was tossed out as one of the original names for Severance on Emerald-whatsit.  We couldn't get it there for some reason, but were able to nab it here.

I remembered that so the name was no surprise here.

I'd join up with you guys, but I just know I wouldn't be able to divide my time (8 alts on one server right now, 70,70,70,70,64,52,32,28.)  Wish you would have done this about 2 months ago.

Oh well, my attention span changes often and without warning.  Who knows...

Yes, Xanthippe, there is somebody as alteriffic as you!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 12:32:23 PM

I'd join up with you guys, but I just know I wouldn't be able to divide my time (8 alts on one server right now, 70,70,70,70,64,52,32,28.)  Wish you would have done this about 2 months ago.

Christ Dren, we should send you to rehab.
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 12:40:09 PM

... said the pot.

Witty banter not included.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 12:51:55 PM

psssh.

70, 67, 63, 35, 33, 22, 22.

Shut up your mouf.
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 12:58:08 PM

Going to restart playing again soon. 

Got addicted to Mass Effect for a while. 
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 02:13:42 PM

I know a guy...has 6 level 70s (rogue, rogue(for trying other specs), warrior, druid, warlock, and hunter), a 65 priest, a 58 mage, a lvl 35ish pally, and had a level 60 orc shaman and lvl 55 human warrior he deleted back before BC came out.

Course, he does nothing but play wow for the most part, and was one of the 2 dozen people who actually played Vanguard up to the point that Sigil got bought out which is when he finally got bored with that.

So I don't accuse anyone of needing help anymore after hanging out with him.

Though I had something like 150days played at level 60 on my orc hunter before I rerolled alliance, so if I had spent even half that time on alts I am sure I would have half a dozen top level ones now too.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 03:26:11 PM

Since we're posting our shame

70h,70pr,70pa,60w,46sh,33ro,28ro,21ma,16dr,31ma,10pr,8pa,7wl,10dr,8h, 10dr, 22ma

And that's before we get to the level 1-5 alts I've got on various servers, just to have 'something to do' when others are down/ I wanted to check the server out when it started up.

AcidCat
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 03:37:52 PM

It's been a long, long time since I started a character on a new server without an existing sugar daddy to pave my way in gold. If I get the nerve I may roll up yet another alt (like many of you, I have problems).
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 06:22:14 PM

Guild Armory Profile, if you've got a half hour to kill while it loads.

For my part, my character's starting to feel a bit grindy, so I'm trying to build some rest XP for him.  To that end, feel free to ask me for help if you need it; I'm not exactly OMGMUSTGRIND2POWAH when I'm playing.  My old guild used to level each other by higher level players giving lowbies runthroughs of instances, so if anyone wants me to run them through something (I can probably handle anything up to Shadowfang Keep/Blackfathom Deeps pretty effortlessly) just let me know.  I actually enjoy doing this sort of thing, so it's not a problem for me; only time I might say no is if I'm already in another instance group.

I'm also a blacksmith, so if any newbies need basic weapons (or armor, though we have relatively few mail wearing classes), let me know.  Or any of the other smithing stuff (metal rods, buckles, sharpening stones, et cetera).  I've got a whole mess of jewels sitting around, too.
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 06:59:36 PM

I was wondering where you went off to!

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Fargull
Contributor

Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

I am on Venture, been on there for quite some time with a guild of friends that I work and game with, if you need help with, just shoot me a tell.  Splitnose (70 Troll Warrior) and Brokenose (70 Orc Warlock)!

"I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit." John Steinbeck
SnakeCharmer
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 08:09:31 PM

I was wondering where you went off to!

Between Christmas parties and Christmas and family and Mass Effect and work, I just haven't had the urge or time to log in lately.

Probably will start back this weekend though.
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 09:30:20 PM

I am on Venture, been on there for quite some time with a guild of friends that I work and game with, if you need help with, just shoot me a tell.  Splitnose (70 Troll Warrior) and Brokenose (70 Orc Warlock)!

Word! I think Nebu could use a hand in the Outlands when he returns. We only have a couple peeps close to his level.

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 09:42:38 PM

I just hit 16- I should be in the 20's sometime tomorrow (depending on my AH addiction).   awesome, for real  Can anyone fill me in on how the battlegrounds works these days?  I imagine the entire mechanic has changed (detail is ok!).

WoW f13 group is going to be a rolling mass of hidden danger- seems everyone is a druid/rogue!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 11:02:39 PM

I just hit 16- I should be in the 20's sometime tomorrow (depending on my AH addiction).   awesome, for real  Can anyone fill me in on how the battlegrounds works these days?  I imagine the entire mechanic has changed (detail is ok!).

WoW f13 group is going to be a rolling mass of hidden danger- seems everyone is a druid/rogue!

No kidding. I just rolled up a druid this evening. Rawr.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 02:00:22 AM

The guild I'm in on Sporegarr had an entire page of online druids in the guild window the other day.

ACK!

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 04:09:35 AM

Actually, I think this will be awesome.  We can all stealth and follow our lone warrior, Radli, around using him as bait and then legitimately say we never ganked anyone, we were just defending our guildies.

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 06:11:05 AM

To be fair, you have to remember I've been playing WoW since launch.  Same server.  Same characters.  Leveling alts is a purely casual time type thing.  You can start and stop whenever you need (which is often for me.)  I have a ton of time played in on the game but it is just from consistently playing 1-2 hours a day for almost 3 years.  Not a lot of time played in a day, but adds up to a lot of leveling.

You'll notice that only my main (Paladin) has any lewtz to speak of.  The rest are all of the level normal questing or normal 5-man instances can reap.  I delve somewhat in crafting until it gets to be too much farming.  I really do no farming unless it is to get a specific item or enchant I want.

I view leveling as a form of single player game.  I can stop at any time.  When I return, I start right off where I stopped.  Once I get to a new level, it won't be taken away.  Etc. 

The difference in an MMO is that I can use the results of leveling towards things that are specifically MMO related.  So, when I do have 3+ hours to spend, I have characters ready to take advantage of it.

Also, the whole "mail things to your alts" thing is my own little mini-game in itself.  I have fun just being able to twink out my lower alts with the things my upper alts get.  Then there is the whole AH game.  Don't get me started.

Anyway, that's the reason I don't jump servers.  I like the interaction I have with all my alts too much.

I basically log on with my upper alts to see if any instances are being run.  If not, I go work on the lowers and work on leveling.  That is, if I have enough rest exp built up.  I only level when the bar is blue.
Drubear
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 07:09:37 AM

Guild Armory Profile, if you've got a half hour to kill while it loads.

Or go over to RPGO instead if you don't have the time for the Armory. It's a bit out of date (we've been lured over to Drenden to play with some friends), but it just takes one or two peeps using the mod and UniUploader to keep it current with info-goodness (note quest and recipe info.)
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 07:18:26 AM

To be fair, you have to remember I've been playing WoW since launch.  Same server.  Same characters.  Leveling alts is a purely casual time type thing.  You can start and stop whenever you need (which is often for me.)  I have a ton of time played in on the game but it is just from consistently playing 1-2 hours a day for almost 3 years.  Not a lot of time played in a day, but adds up to a lot of leveling.

You'll notice that only my main (Paladin) has any lewtz to speak of.  The rest are all of the level normal questing or normal 5-man instances can reap.  I delve somewhat in crafting until it gets to be too much farming.  I really do no farming unless it is to get a specific item or enchant I want.

I view leveling as a form of single player game.  I can stop at any time.  When I return, I start right off where I stopped.  Once I get to a new level, it won't be taken away.  Etc. 

The difference in an MMO is that I can use the results of leveling towards things that are specifically MMO related.  So, when I do have 3+ hours to spend, I have characters ready to take advantage of it.

Also, the whole "mail things to your alts" thing is my own little mini-game in itself.  I have fun just being able to twink out my lower alts with the things my upper alts get.  Then there is the whole AH game.  Don't get me started.

Anyway, that's the reason I don't jump servers.  I like the interaction I have with all my alts too much.

I basically log on with my upper alts to see if any instances are being run.  If not, I go work on the lowers and work on leveling.  That is, if I have enough rest exp built up.  I only level when the bar is blue.

I know.  Was just being funny.  I know a few people w/ over 300 days played on 1 character.
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 08:50:22 AM

I know.  Was just being funny.  I know a few people w/ over 300 days played on 1 character.

Well, if you asked my wife, she'd be in complete agreement with you.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 10:37:14 AM

Heh, just realized that guild was you guys, lol.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: <Burning Region>  
Jump to: