Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:21:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: <Burning Region> 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: <Burning Region>  (Read 68865 times)
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #35 on: January 10, 2008, 02:14:54 PM

So, moving a 20 something char is not worth $20 when it only takes like 12 hours to there anyways.  What does the guild need or does it matter?
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #36 on: January 10, 2008, 02:32:22 PM

So, moving a 20 something char is not worth $20 when it only takes like 12 hours to there anyways.  What does the guild need or does it matter?
Whatever floats your boat- its an f13 guild.  You may want to go rogue/druid, though.  At the rate we are going its all about the sneaky.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: January 10, 2008, 02:34:51 PM

lol

That's awesome.  Why am I so weak to rerolling.

Damn you vice!
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: January 10, 2008, 02:41:59 PM

More druids!
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: January 10, 2008, 02:43:11 PM

I'd join up with you guys, but I just know I wouldn't be able to divide my time (8 alts on one server right now, 70,70,70,70,64,52,32,28.)  Wish you would have done this about 2 months ago.

Oh well, my attention span changes often and without warning.  Who knows...

Yes, Xanthippe, there is somebody as alteriffic as you!

Next time your attention span changes, come visit.  Who knows, you might like it over there!
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: January 10, 2008, 08:07:21 PM

Do any of you play outside US primetime? If I resub I might move one of my chars over.
Tarami
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: January 11, 2008, 02:15:27 AM

Do any of you play outside US primetime?

I am wondering this, too. If I want to pick it up again it might be fun to play with complete strangers that live an ocean away. But that also means I'd be playing during your daytime. Given I'm eligible for the guild with my humble board presence. Ohhhhh, I see.

- I'm giving you this one for free.
- Nothing's free in the waterworld.
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #42 on: January 11, 2008, 03:55:41 AM

If you guys are new to the F13 guild experience here are some points that tend to be true. We are laid back to the extreme as in generally it's a chat channel for soloers. We actually did a lowbie PL group last night but don't expect a lot and you will be pleased by those things that you do get. This guild seems to have legs as few F13 guilds last this long. They can last a few months but can evaporate in days as well.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: January 11, 2008, 07:37:41 AM

I play during non-primetime mostly.  Mornings and afternoons pacific time.
AcidCat
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: January 11, 2008, 08:03:55 AM

I'm in as Grubgut, Orc Hunter  awesome, for real
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #45 on: January 11, 2008, 08:22:15 AM

I don't play as much as most (well, anyone probably) but when I do, it's usually during the day, EST.  I'm not very regular, though.  Or dependable.  And I'm mostly AFK.   Ohhhhh, I see.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #46 on: January 11, 2008, 11:51:36 AM

Selby
Cheddar
lesion
Helm
Selby
Merusk
Signe
Hal
Hal
Signe
Hal
Xanthippe
Helm
Helm
Merusk
Drubear
Xanthippe
Onyxia
Nebu
Jayce
Friend of the Horde
Friend of BR
Righ
anon lurker
Snakecharmer
Kail
Driakas
Righ
Raydeen
Soukyan
Xerapis
stu
Heh, I see where Bat Country went to :P
They can last a few months but can evaporate in days as well.
BC in EQ2 has been around quite a while. Not what I'd call active, but we're still there. Shirley Bob has been playing a bit lately. What Signe just said should be the motto for all f13 guilds except maybe the Eve guys.
Xerapis
Contributor

Reply #47 on: January 13, 2008, 04:12:05 PM

I play outside US primetime...I'm on Seoul time, and I'm usually free during the afternoons during the week (12p-4p), or after work (10p-12a).  Weekends I can be on about anytime, unless I have Saturday classes.

..I want to see gamma rays. I want to hear x-rays. I want to...smell dark matter...and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me...
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #48 on: January 15, 2008, 06:31:40 PM

Someone send me an invite:

Inque - rogue.

I play pretty much any time but 3-midnight eastern.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #49 on: January 15, 2008, 06:34:02 PM

Someone send me an invite:

Inque - rogue.

I play pretty much any time but 3-midnight eastern.

Send myself or Righ a message when you log in (Righ or Arzhel).

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: January 16, 2008, 05:48:46 AM

I'm in: "Vag" Sexy Female Paladin.

Also, Cheddar gave me Cheddar.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #51 on: January 16, 2008, 05:50:05 AM

To eat?  Or the name?  If not the cheese, then why would you want to be Cheddar?  It just seems wrong and somewhat creepy.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: January 16, 2008, 05:51:45 AM

To eat?  Or the name?  If not the cheese, then why would you want to be Cheddar?  It just seems wrong and somewhat creepy.

Cheddar spread his hot cheddar all over my burning region.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: January 16, 2008, 07:18:07 AM

Cheddar spread his hot cheddar all over my burning region.

ACK!

Man, I love that emoticon. I cannot use it at work because I lol most times I see it.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #54 on: January 16, 2008, 08:02:38 AM

I gave him some money to get him started; and a hug.  Hugs are free!   DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #55 on: January 16, 2008, 08:45:59 AM

He's already told us what you've done, you filthy boy!

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: January 16, 2008, 09:23:27 AM

He's already told us what you've done, you filthy boy!

When an orc gives a blood elf money to let him spread hot cheddar on her burning region, it is a beautiful and magical event.  There is nothing filthy about it.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: January 16, 2008, 10:52:37 AM

When an orc gives a blood elf money to let him spread hot cheddar on her burning region, it is a beautiful and magical event.  There is nothing filthy about it.

ACK!

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #58 on: January 16, 2008, 11:37:03 AM

Not that anyone was missing me, but I'm giving talks across the country 3 of the next 4 weeks and won't be on much until February.  California tour this week, East coast around the 30th, and Utah/Colorado on Feb 8th-ish.  I may bop on and off and say hello in the meantime.  I expect you all to be 70 when I get back.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #59 on: January 16, 2008, 12:03:42 PM

What's your talk regarding?  You mentioned you're an academic, so it's sure to be something inscrutable and impenetrable to mere mortals' understanding, but I'm curious anyway.

Witty banter not included.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #60 on: January 16, 2008, 12:07:37 PM

I describe how I study transition metal toxicology as a means to generate new targets for anti-tumor therapy.  My specific interests are the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and ovarian cancer and I apply my findings of how metals affect cellular protein expression to how they may find potential as drug entities.  Two of the compounds I describe have already been selected for patents. 

Hope that wasn't too cryptic.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #61 on: January 16, 2008, 12:27:05 PM

Not that anyone was missing me, but I'm giving talks across the country 3 of the next 4 weeks and won't be on much until February.  California tour this week, East coast around the 30th, and Utah/Colorado on Feb 8th-ish.  I may bop on and off and say hello in the meantime.  I expect you all to be 70 when I get back.

We missed you! I'm level 63, but I may slow down a bit - I want to see if I can manage to grind out some Cenarion Expedition reputation before doing any of the relevant quests, so that the post-honored bit isn't such a chore.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: January 16, 2008, 12:34:07 PM

If you're going to be in Pittsburgh, let me know. I'll buy you a beer.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: January 16, 2008, 12:38:28 PM

Sadly, I'll be in the snow.  It's looking like Maine, VE, and NH.  I appreciate the offer though!  Next time I'm in Steeltown, I'll let ya know.  You can buy an old guy a good microbrew.

Note: FWIW I was gone the last week giving talks in North Carolina.  Now that I'm caught up, I may be able to play a little tonight and tomorrow until I fly out again.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 01:00:57 PM by Nebu »

-  Mark Twain
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #64 on: January 16, 2008, 05:48:31 PM

Sadly, I'll be in the snow.  It's looking like Maine, VE, and NH.  I appreciate the offer though!  Next time I'm in Steeltown, I'll let ya know.  You can buy an old guy a good microbrew.

Same goes for me if you find yourself in or near Columbus, OH.

We missed you! I'm level 63, but I may slow down a bit - I want to see if I can manage to grind out some Cenarion Expedition reputation before doing any of the relevant quests, so that the post-honored bit isn't such a chore.

360 unidentified plant parts!   DRILLING AND MANLINESS

Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #65 on: January 16, 2008, 08:57:25 PM

259 down, 101 to go. Only one bloody uncatalogued species so far. :(

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
Jayce
Terracotta Army

Diluted Fool

Reply #66 on: January 17, 2008, 10:56:48 AM

I got none in my whole turnin   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: March 06, 2008, 02:23:27 PM

Was bored, made a druid named Crohn. No guarantees I'll be dedicated to him, but I'm sure to log on once in a while.

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #68 on: March 06, 2008, 03:10:56 PM

Was bored, made a druid named Crohn. No guarantees I'll be dedicated to him, but I'm sure to log on once in a while.

Its the f13 way!

Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #69 on: March 12, 2008, 05:01:55 AM

My kid wants me to play more WoW (so I can help him and his buddies), so I rolled a orc hunter last night on Vent Co, named Webetrakkin. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: <Burning Region>  
Jump to: