Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:16:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Roll Call - Resubs and Noobs Sign in here! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Roll Call - Resubs and Noobs Sign in here!  (Read 26376 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #105 on: March 15, 2008, 10:16:47 AM

Just click on the left sidebar, "chat channels" button. Select "join channel" and type in f13. That's where we entertain spies.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #106 on: March 15, 2008, 12:59:25 PM

In People and Places on the left, search for character "******" and then Right Click "Give money"

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #107 on: March 15, 2008, 02:20:03 PM

In People and Places on the left, search for character "******" and then Right Click "Give money"

Does not work on trial-accounts btw.

They can receive money, but can't give it away.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #108 on: March 16, 2008, 03:42:39 AM

Speaking of which. I had an idea for trading items to an alt that doesn't involve corps hanger access. If I parked a secure pw'd container somewhere  could my alt loot it safely if he has the pw? I dont care about him going kos to my main as they will never meet.

cironian
Terracotta Army

play his game!: solarwar.net

Reply #109 on: March 16, 2008, 03:52:31 AM

Speaking of which. I had an idea for trading items to an alt that doesn't involve corps hanger access. If I parked a secure pw'd container somewhere  could my alt loot it safely if he has the pw? I dont care about him going kos to my main as they will never meet.

This might be a stupid question, but why dont you simply trade them to your alt with a contract?
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #110 on: March 16, 2008, 03:56:53 AM

This might be a stupid question, but why dont you simply trade them to your alt with a contract?

Last time I accidently opened the contract menu it said I didnt have the skills I thought. So, I don't know much about contracts. I'll look into them.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Roll Call - Resubs and Noobs Sign in here!  
Jump to: