Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:21:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Sup thou 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sup thou  (Read 4389 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: November 09, 2007, 04:11:43 PM

Someone give me a bulletin style list of pointers for a complete nooblet.  Also, where are the elves?   Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Yes, I caved in and bought the fucking game.  Sue me.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 06:01:43 PM

• Don't Suck
  • Finish regular
  • Start Hardcore Elite and try not to Die

Seriously, there's quite a few build choices, and lots of argument over what's viable at higher level Elite/Nightmare/Hardcore  Just experiment until you find something that you like. And keep in mind that classes develope slowly, as you get access to the full range of different types of weapons.

Oh, and Pain Leeches suck.
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 06:12:22 PM

Save stat points, mod slots in a weapon is the most important quality, breakdown everything you don't use.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 06:39:10 PM

OK, I am not signing up for a sub just yet.  How does this affect opening "hardcore?" 

I am liking the shiny.  A lot.  Too much.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
caladein
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 06:49:36 PM

You can't start on Hardcore (permadeath) or Elite (hard mode) until you've beaten the game once on Normal. Also, Nightmare (and apparently Elite) are available to non-subscribers.

"Point being, they can't make everyone happy, so I hope they pick me." -Ingmar
"OH MY GOD WE'RE SURROUNDED SEND FOR BACKUP DIG IN DEFENSIVE POSITIONS MAN YOUR NECKBEARDS" -tgr
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Sup thou  
Jump to: