Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:09:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league.  (Read 79721 times)
WayAbvPar

Reply #245 on: December 26, 2007, 09:12:24 AM

Hi, my name is Aaron Stecker and I'm the fucking fantasy football championship MVP.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

It's awesome when the entire season can be rendered meaningless by the performance of a single individual on a single day. 

(That's why I lobbied for 4 pts per thrown TD and also why I hate playoffs)

All aboard the FUCK HEAD2HEAD FF bandwagon! Plenty of room on here.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #246 on: December 26, 2007, 08:30:08 PM

I just don't think I'd find fantasy football interesting without head to head.  If I want to feel like I'm just balancing a spreadsheet and competing in parallel with people, I'll just go back to playing Eve.

-Rasix
murdoc
Terracotta Army

Reply #247 on: December 27, 2007, 07:05:32 AM

I just don't think I'd find fantasy football interesting without head to head.

I'm in 100% agreement with this statement. Head to head can produce some smash-the-pc-in-anger type results, but it's WAY more fun to play imo.

Have you tried the internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #248 on: December 27, 2007, 08:57:49 AM

I just don't think I'd find fantasy football interesting without head to head.

I'm in 100% agreement with this statement. Head to head can produce some smash-the-pc-in-anger type results, but it's WAY more fun to play imo.

I agree. H2H is all about playing the matchups instead of just accumlating points. It can be a pain in the ass, especially when your QB shits the bed late in the season, but I think it's better than roto.

WayAbvPar

Reply #249 on: December 27, 2007, 11:01:11 AM

You are all very wrong, and will continue to be wrong until you join the right and just cause.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Secondary Bat Country FF league.  
Jump to: