Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:54:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Aaron Eckhart to play Two-Face 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aaron Eckhart to play Two-Face  (Read 23391 times)
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 06:15:25 AM

Am I the only man left in creation that doesn't find Uma Attractive at all ?

undecided

No, I completely understand it now.  She doesn't really trip my trigger any more, but I do remember lusting mightily over her when I was younger.  And if you watch Dangerous Liaisons (or the brief flash she shows in Baron Munchausen) you'd have to agree that she had some incredible tits.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 07:07:49 AM

No, I completely understand it now.  She doesn't really trip my trigger any more, but I do remember lusting mightily over her when I was younger.

You're going to have to explain this one. What is it that you understand now?

Not that I care, but I'd like to know.

I can understand why some people wouldn't like her. I can't understand how someone could like her once, and then change their mind later. Did you just now discover that she's a little odd looking or what? :)
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 11:40:41 AM

undecided
I cannot help answer your question, but I can agree with your assessment she is not at all attractive.

But then I never saw the appeal in Britney, Julia Roberts, Kate Moss or a ton of others I've seen being drooled over and touted as the sexiest woman alive.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 12:52:48 PM

undecided

I never thought she was hot.

She has some nice boobs, but not nice enough to make up for everything else.

So the answer to your question is "No."

If we're going to talk about women, I could refer you to a number of Suicide Girls to illustrate my taste.

Britney was hot once upon a time.
Julia Roberts wasn't.
Kate Moss, nope.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 03:14:25 AM

I agree with the Hot Lava, except to say that Britney wasn't 'hot' as such, but she fit that place in a mans mind that wants desperately to fuck a young girl that's totally begging for it.  Sorry to say, but men are hardwired at some level and if you could hear our thoughts in our day to day lives, you'd be totally, totally, totally fucking horrified.

Then she grew up and became just plain, then, as the pressure mounted, she became unbelievably ugly, ugly ugly.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Llava
Contributor

Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 08:24:15 AM

she fit that place in a mans mind that wants desperately to fuck a young girl that's totally begging for it.

Or the cheerleader.

Or what have you.

She's the same age as me, it wasn't that she was younger, just that she represented (intentionally) all the typical male fantasies pretty much as soon as she hit the scene, and whether or not you're actually interested in that in real life, Ironwood's right in saying there's some part of men that's hardwired to want that.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 08:49:46 AM

No, I didn't mean she was younger, I meant she was a young girl.  It's all about child-bearing and health and whatnot.

Hardwired.  Lesbians get to choose and be more rational about it.  Men are just looking for Sperm-Urns.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #42 on: February 22, 2007, 09:23:27 AM

Fucking hardwired talk. Speak for yourselves guys.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: February 22, 2007, 09:27:11 AM

Well, we kinda were.  However, any study of Male heterosexual phsychology, mating patterns and desire will tell you broadly the same thing.

Got something against Britney ?  Fair enough.  But don't try to sell me that shite that I can't put a representative sample of what I'm talking about in front of you and your hindbrain won't go 'Boooiiing'.  That's just new age shite.

Edited to add :  it's shite I find particularly disturbing given that one page back and you wanted desperately to fuck a plant.

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 09:44:44 AM

undecided

Young Uma I find attractive. Like really only Munchasen. Later Uma, not hot at all, and getting worse all the time. She looked fucking awful in Kill Bill, and that was before I saw her horrible, nubbly feet.

Peggy Bundy, however, is most definitely a MILF, or was during Married with Children. Hell, even lately on Lost. But Uma? Fuck no.

EDIT: Young Britney was hot in that "I wanted to fuck the cheerleader way." Bald, strung-out mommy Britney? Not even with Stray's dick.

Sperm-Urns. Lolerz.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 09:46:46 AM by HaemishM »

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #45 on: February 22, 2007, 09:50:46 AM

Not new age talk. I just prefer women over girls. There can be a physical attraction with girls, sure, but there are whole bunch of factors besides that too, if anything is going to work right. I can barely even listen to young girls anymore, let alone make some effort with them.

Young girls are for when you're a young guy. And to be honest, my theory is that anyone who's overly infatuated with them later on in life didn't get enough when the time was right.

Edited to add :  it's shite I find particularly disturbing given that one page back and you wanted desperately to fuck a plant.

It's just makeup.

Oh wait, is that too serious? Am I not playing along right?  undecided
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #46 on: February 22, 2007, 10:01:03 AM

Bald, strung-out mommy Britney? Not even with Stray's dick.

Before I take that as an insult, what does that even mean?

That's about the weirdest thing I've read on this site ever (well, besides Harrison, and whatever came out of you know who's mouth...).
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #47 on: February 22, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

You've never heard that statement? It means I wouldn't put my own manmeat near her, I wouldn't even do her if I could somehow use someone else's manmeat as a surrogate instrument of whoopy.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #48 on: February 22, 2007, 11:19:07 AM

Hmm....

OK. Whatever smiley

But no, I've never heard it before. I think.
Llava
Contributor

Reply #49 on: February 22, 2007, 12:19:31 PM

It's sort of like "I wouldn't touch her with a 12 foot pole."

And you agreed to our point:

There can be a physical attraction with girls, sure

That's all we're saying.  Not that you want to marry a girl, or even date one.  But there is a part of your brain that sees that and goes,  "Oooh! That looks good!" even if only for a second before your more concious brain decides that she's not for you.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #50 on: February 22, 2007, 01:41:55 PM

That's not what I meant. I'm just saying there can be exceptions. I'm saying that pretty is pretty -- the girl in question would still have to be....Attractive. I'm saying "Sure, I'd turn my head at a beauty", young or not.

But being young is not an attractive thing to me in and of itself. I would appreciate the same good looking girl even more if she was 10 years older. I like the look of a woman a little more grown in and at her peak. Which would be somewhere around 25-30. Sometimes older.

[EDIT] And just in case anyone wants to find some way to argue with me about it, don't -- It's just my preference. There is nothing to argue about. So we're not clones. Big fucking deal.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 01:53:57 PM by Stray »
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: February 22, 2007, 01:53:53 PM

Yeah, I'm not gonna argue with someone who states that he prefers his women older and, er, 'boyish'.

I fear you may not be wired the same.  It happens.

Heh.

(Suicide Girls, for example.  I don't get that at all either...)

Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: February 22, 2007, 01:58:14 PM

(Suicide Girls, for example.  I don't get that at all either...)

A good friend of mine has damned near fetishized the whole goth girl thing and I just don't get it.  Timid, innocent Christian girls I can corrupt?  Sure, I understand that completely.  Some chick who has been tattooed over every inch of her body (and keep in mind, I actually tattoo people), and looks like disposable biker trim that carries at least 4 varieties of STD?  Not so much.
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #53 on: February 22, 2007, 02:25:51 PM

I fear you may not be wired the same.  It happens.

Heh.

Maybe I am. So what? It shouldn't be any thing worth laughing about.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: February 22, 2007, 02:46:29 PM

Suicide Girl level is a little extreme for my tastes, for exactly those reasons, but I must admit a weakness for goths, wavers, punks and the alternative crowd in general.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #55 on: February 22, 2007, 02:48:23 PM

Pro Suicide Girls here. Haven't looked there in awhile though.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: February 22, 2007, 02:53:40 PM

There was a time when the sluttier Brittany was made to look the more I lusted after her. Then she became trailer trash slutty and I wanted to gouge my eyeballs out.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #57 on: February 22, 2007, 02:54:32 PM

I never got the whole Suicide Girls thing, but then I'm not a fan of huge tattoos and piercings anyway.

Llava
Contributor

Reply #58 on: February 23, 2007, 11:00:19 AM

Not a big fan of tattoos and piercings either.

But a few are alright.

And the Suicide Girls have a lot of variety.  Some on that site don't have any piercings or tattoos, but they carry a different sensibility than a lot of girls and that's what gets me.  But no, the ones with more than a couple piercings and more than a couple tattoos I'm not a big fan of either.  You pick your favorites.  After all, there are hundreds of them.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #59 on: February 23, 2007, 11:08:40 AM

Sleeve tatoos are fugly. Or pretty much anything big like them. Besides that, I don't mind.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #60 on: February 23, 2007, 11:19:05 AM

I hate the tramp stamp tribal above the crack of the ass tattoos.

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #61 on: February 23, 2007, 12:50:35 PM

Some on that site don't have any piercings or tattoos, but they carry a different sensibility than a lot of girls and that's what gets me.
Like revealing their naughty bits? evil

Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #62 on: February 23, 2007, 01:39:02 PM

I hate the tramp stamp tribal above the crack of the ass tattoos.

That is one of the few tatoos I actually like. I don't know why. Beyond that and cute little dainty ankle tatoos or something and the woman starts moving into biker chick territory IMO.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: February 23, 2007, 01:47:26 PM

Why not just put a bulls-eye on their back in that spot that says <Aim Here>?

And as for kate moss, Never thought she was great until I saw her as aid Marion. Woof!

Uma - no idea what the attractiion people have is.

Redheads... I was once advised of three things no to discuss if you wanted someone to remain your friend. Politics, religion and redheads.  That being said, a redhead with curly hair....

Llava
Contributor

Reply #64 on: February 24, 2007, 09:18:37 AM

Some on that site don't have any piercings or tattoos, but they carry a different sensibility than a lot of girls and that's what gets me.
Like revealing their naughty bits? evil

That does help.

So here's a question, since we're clearly done discussing Batman:
How do the ladies feel about tattoos on guys?

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #65 on: February 24, 2007, 10:10:40 AM

I think there's just one lady reading this thread. And if I'm not mistaken, she likes ladies too  smiley

Anyways, the obvious answer is, it takes all types. I know women who like them, I know some who hate the hell out of them, and I know some who have a thing for old bald guys with mustaches.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #66 on: February 24, 2007, 10:27:50 AM

I think there's just one lady reading this thread. And if I'm not mistaken, she likes ladies too  smiley

Lol.

Llava
Contributor

Reply #67 on: February 24, 2007, 10:28:58 AM

True true.

It's pretty much a lock that I'm going to get two sometime this year.  I just haven't made my final decision on what I want them to include.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #68 on: February 24, 2007, 10:32:43 AM

I had a tatoo, but got it removed a long time ago. Still have a small one on my upper arm though (that's not worth removing).

Always liked the idea, and considered getting more --- But I'm just too fickle. Even if it was my own artwork, I'd end up getting tired of it.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #69 on: February 24, 2007, 02:36:38 PM

I like some tattoos.  It probably won't do much for me, and I'll avoid the Bruce-level of detail about what does it for me in others, but they can be cool.  There are some neat designs you're just not likely to see on a woman, too.

But then I grew up on the fringes of the waver/alternative scene, so tattoos are kind of a normal thing to me.  I consider myself weird because I never got one.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Comics  |  Topic: Aaron Eckhart to play Two-Face  
Jump to: