Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:47:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: GDC radio (radio edit) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GDC radio (radio edit)  (Read 3043 times)
koboshi
Contributor

Camping is a legitimate strategy.

on: February 13, 2007, 11:59:17 AM

I fucking hate the people responsible for the GDC audio recordings.  The recordings from last years GDC alone costs over $700!  That's just fucking ridiculous!  Now after reading that you must understand that I want, at all costs, to avoid advocating the behavior of these highwaymen, however...

I am a real fan of news podcasts, my favorite is New Scientist magazine's, but I haven't seen that much highbrow gaming news available.  Then I found that Gamasutra has a weekly podcast at GDCradio.net.  It's a combination of interviews and old GDC clips.  Right now the old episodes are still available back through June and there are 15 free clips from the massive and expensive GDC audio library all of which were past podcasts.

-We must teach them Max!
Hey, where do you keep that gun?
-None of your damn business, Sam.
-Shall we dance?
-Lets!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: GDC radio (radio edit)  
Jump to: