Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:33:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: There is VD in Your CoX 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: There is VD in Your CoX  (Read 4020 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: February 13, 2007, 08:16:16 AM

VD event is in now.  No double xp.  Too bad.

Pocket D Jubilee – Feb 13 - March 4
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
One year ago at Valentine’s Day, DJ Zero reopened Pocket D to great success! It was imagined as a space where heroes from Paragon City and villains from the Rogue Isles could share a drink, have a dance, and call a temporary truce. Not only could rival forces socialize and get down on the dance floor, but they could even team up for special missions! With a jump to the left and a step to the right, it’s time to do the time warp again!

ANNOUNCEMENT

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 08:24:23 AM

Toga Toga Toga!

I want to see a level 60 Cupid terrorizing the newbie zones. 

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 08:45:47 AM

Nice!  I missed this last year -- it's going to be cool to see Pocket D in use beyond "fast travel."

ETA -- Wow, big patch for a holiday event....is it always like this?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 10:44:08 AM by CmdrSlack »

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
UnSub
Contributor

Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 10:03:59 PM

Nice!  I missed this last year -- it's going to be cool to see Pocket D in use beyond "fast travel."

ETA -- Wow, big patch for a holiday event....is it always like this?

It's likely the last patch before I9 hits.

Also, recently the between issue patches have been reasonably sized. Someone has been doing quite a bit of housecleaning to fix up the performance of powers and to make power activations more consistent between certain types of powers (ie where or not activation roots or not).

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 03:10:00 AM

Yes, I like not being rooted when turning all my SR defenses on, but while still having the option to stand still and let others see me get pumped up for battle.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Glazius
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 11:19:09 AM

ETA to Magical Samurai Angel of Love: about 1 day.

--GF

I have no shame.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: There is VD in Your CoX  
Jump to: