Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:24:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Where does everyone play? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where does everyone play?  (Read 9764 times)
Bill
Terracotta Army

on: October 04, 2006, 02:03:08 PM

I'm new to the F13 forums so I don't know how many of the members here play EQ2, but I'd be interested to know where and what you're playing if you do.

I'm on Antonia Bayle, too many characters too list really. Main is Erelai, 32 Ranger, also Bopeg, 46 Pally on my second account.
Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 04:31:23 PM

There was a guild on Oasis but, in the tradition of f13 MMOG guilds, it faded away.

I'm on Najena but I'm highly casual and play odd hours.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:25:19 AM

I'm on Oasis but playing infrequently now.  My PR Profile
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 09:24:05 AM

I play on Butcherblock with a few friends.  Let's just say that my playtimes are very limited.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 10:13:54 AM

I still play occasionally on Oasis.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 12:28:31 PM

AB.

neoarchaic
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 10:14:11 PM

I'm also on AB, I have a level 42ish Necromancer named Elera there.  I have a level 16 or something on Oasis as well, but never saw anyone on so I've not really bothered with that character much.
Ezdaar
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 10:02:49 AM

Blackburrow, in a small guild with some friends.
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 05:28:14 AM

I was on Najena, but I'm in the midst of one of my "WoW months."

I'll probably fire EQ2 back up around New Years.  rolleyes
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 08:16:42 AM

Not that it really matters since we seem to spread all over the servers, but I am on Perma.

I have never played WoW.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 09:54:20 AM

I'm on Oasis and LDL, though I'm playing CoX at the moment. Sorry, EQ2!
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #11 on: October 10, 2006, 10:26:22 AM

I'm playing CoX now and then, too... mostly villians on Virtue.  I booted everyone off of Bat Country on Victory to be mean.  Well, except for Lanai who actually logged in 65 days ago.  Everyone else hadn't logged in for a year or more.  I did it in a fit of spite.  I even tasted bile when I did it.  But it felt really good, too. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 10:41:33 AM

I could boot everyone off BC in Oasis too.

Power corrupts... evil

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Nija
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: October 10, 2006, 11:07:12 AM

I'll probably resub in a month or 3 and see what's new on...

Crap, I forgot the name of the pvp server. Anyways, Qeynos side!
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #14 on: October 10, 2006, 01:02:22 PM

Oasis is where my frog lives.  He's blue and totally awesome.  His class is whatever the EQ mage was turned into... conjuror?  Unfortunately, my MOG time is taken up with EVE and something else, so he's likely to remain at level ten for all eternity.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 01:38:39 PM

I could boot everyone off BC in Oasis too.

Power corrupts... evil

I already did that once to most people there.  I used some lame excuse about guild experience but I was mostly just feeling spiteful again.  Lt. Dan helped although he removed any trace of himself doing it so it's just his word against mine.   I'm sure he'd win.  It would beredundant.  It's too bad you can't mess with other bits of them... like faces or gender. 

Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 05:03:59 PM

Dont drag me into your paranoid meglomaniacal self-delusional fantasies.  I get enough of that at home.

:mrgreen:
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 08:43:32 PM

Dont drag me into your paranoid meglomaniacal self-delusional fantasies.  I get enough of that at home.

:mrgreen:

I am NOT one of those thingies what you just said I was!

Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 01:40:46 AM

Then how do you explain the post-modern Princess Leia avatar?
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 07:21:15 AM

She has zipper hair.  Geez, who in their right mind wouldn't want zipper hair?

[distraction] You do know, don't you, that I have this expansion preordered and I'm positive that when it comes out, you'll resub to play it.  Then we can be fairies together and flit merrily from place to place. [/distraction]

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 09:34:23 AM

I got into probably my most ridiculous online argument ever about the fae the other day. Some dink was complaining that EQ had too many cute races and that was grounds for a player revolt. He claimed the beta boards were in an uproar because the beta players wanted a more ugly race.

Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 09:38:20 AM

I think my toons were on Crushbone...but last time I tried to play, I soloed in the EL for like 2 hours, saw no change in my XP bar, and quit out of boredom.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 02:15:30 PM

I think my toons were on Crushbone...but last time I tried to play, I soloed in the EL for like 2 hours, saw no change in my XP bar, and quit out of boredom.

Changed now. If you solo barely greens for two hours, you will make 20% of a level probably. If you are soloing greens and completing quests at the same time, it could be 40%.

I pre-ordered EoF. I will not be starting a fae character but I expect to be mentoring down to play with all my guildmates who will be.

I have never played WoW.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 02:43:25 PM

I just dinged 40, figure I'll get some EoF play in as BC sort of filters back to check it out.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 08:42:19 AM

I am resubbed for the holidays and new expansion.  I want me some trick or treating!  What a wonderful country where you can dress up your children and send them out to beg food from the rich neighbours.  Sometimes I wish I had some kids but everyone says that Children are not just for Halloween, they're forever and that I just can't have that!

tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 08:46:54 AM

What type of zone is Crush?  is it mixed like Stormhold or hardcore like Cazic?
Is bat country on Oasis active again?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 11:03:47 AM by tazelbain »

"Me am play gods"
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 10:15:11 AM

Well, it's there but active?  In the last week, only Shirly Bob and now me have been on.  Other than that, the last people on were Mi Ties and Ulose (Cheddar's sweet friend) about 3 months ago.

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 05:47:40 AM

Crap, I forgot the name of the pvp server. Anyways, Qeynos side!

Nagafen is the US pvp server (one of the two, can't remember the other one that is both PvP and RP).

By the way, I am on Lucan Dlere server. Subscriber without a pause since November 2004.

Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #28 on: December 15, 2006, 06:51:46 AM

I'm playing EQ2 now as my main MMO and my gf and I are on Oasis, the ole Bat Country hang out.  We just started in a new guild (31 accounts, Qeynos based) that dinged lvl 10 last night, so a good opportunity for anyone to join and help build it.  FWIW the levelling of xp and guild status has been really fast.  In-game name of Scupper.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #29 on: December 15, 2006, 02:21:50 PM

I'm playing EQ2 now as my main MMO and my gf and I are on Oasis, the ole Bat Country hang out.  We just started in a new guild (31 accounts, Qeynos based) that dinged lvl 10 last night, so a good opportunity for anyone to join and help build it.  FWIW the levelling of xp and guild status has been really fast.  In-game name of Scupper.

Hmmm, tempting.  I need something to fill the void next week and post Christmas.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Where does everyone play?  
Jump to: