Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:58:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Fight brewing for an IDOC 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fight brewing for an IDOC  (Read 18839 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 06:37:47 AM

Chinch, can I buy oodles of shadowplate for my PvP guy?  :D

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: June 23, 2006, 06:42:49 AM

Buy? HELL NO!  Its yours!  No need to BUY!  BLASPHEMY!!!

If they are going to buy the boards... it has to be at least 4gold per board.  NO CHEAPER.  The reason is because I can make GM Exceptional Bows and sell it to the vendor for 28 gold each (costs 7 boards to make).  If they want it for 2.5gold each (which those cheap asses try to buy them for)... blah, not worth it.  I can setup my macro and have my guy make bows and sell them till the cows come home.

Even non-exceptional bows (which I rarely make) sell for 23 gold.  That's 3 gold per board.  I'm cheap... yep I know.

The way I see it... I'd rather us get another 100K (1 gold extra per board x 100,000 boards) rather than sell out.  Sure it may take a few nights of scripting, but its easy as hell to do.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 06:44:30 AM by Chinchilla »

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: June 23, 2006, 07:07:48 AM

I'll seperate the wood and ingots from the IDOCs from the wood/ingots I have from gathering tonight.  Didn't catch on that we wanted to sell any of it so I just threw it in with my other stuff.

BTW Cheddar... I still have that one set of platemail for you.  When you can get your skanky ass on to get it.  How many more sets would you like?

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #38 on: June 23, 2006, 07:17:37 AM

Buy? HELL NO!  Its yours!  No need to BUY!  BLASPHEMY!!!

If they are going to buy the boards... it has to be at least 4gold per board.  NO CHEAPER.  The reason is because I can make GM Exceptional Bows and sell it to the vendor for 28 gold each (costs 7 boards to make).  If they want it for 2.5gold each (which those cheap asses try to buy them for)... blah, not worth it.  I can setup my macro and have my guy make bows and sell them till the cows come home.

Even non-exceptional bows (which I rarely make) sell for 23 gold.  That's 3 gold per board.  I'm cheap... yep I know.

The way I see it... I'd rather us get another 100K (1 gold extra per board x 100,000 boards) rather than sell out.  Sure it may take a few nights of scripting, but its easy as hell to do.

No offense bro, but I handed you that Lumber House on a silver platter with an accurate within 2 hours timer. As a born IDOC camper, believe me if I didnt think you had it under control my ass woulda been camped with Leeandra waiting for the drops. Hell I was up PVPing late, and woulda stayed up later if it wouldnt have dropped.

That being said, start the scripts! All I ask is 50% of the profit so we can start GMing magery and resist on these guys. Im down to roughly 40k, which is an uncomfortable level since I cant buy a house to camp an IDOC with.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 07:25:35 AM

Guild + the word "Buy" don't equal out.  Its guild + "hook me up YO!" equals out.

Takes a lot to offend me.  And that isn't even scratching the surface. 

I should have expected it since you guys have been busting your asses on getting skills up.  Oh yeah... that lumber house is 100% yours.  I had no clue about it.  I knew about the ingot one from awhile ago.  Plus his neighbor that is also hitting IDOC status eventually.  I should start labeling my house sign with soemthing like... "Watching you" or something like that.

My only fear of doing that is that the people will start trying to be pricks about watching those houses since they know who it is that is camping it.

I will start the script on making those bows.  Believe me... I don't need wood.  I have so much freaking wood it isn't even funny.  When I started out on this shard all I did was run a wood gathering macro.  I practically ran it 24 / 7 (wasn't the best macro as in it wouldn't put up teh wood for me, but it was nice to come home to 5K in boards.  I could have gotten more if I was better at scripting.

I'm not very sure how much I could get for the ingots if I made something and sold it to a vendor.  That's more along my wife's territory.  I'll ask her about it.

50%?  Hell no!  You can have it all!  I'm OK on cash.  I am a ultra laid back person so offending me is like winning an olympic gold medal.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #40 on: June 23, 2006, 07:33:48 AM

My schedule for the next week is a ball buster, but via macroing I have gotten Armando up to master fencing.  Working on his hiding now; hopefully I can figure out a way to GM archery at some point as well.  I was going to do stealing as part of the template, but am going to go straight PvP for now. 

Errr, and a few suits for him would be great Chin.  Eventually I will be working some trading skillz and whatnot, but I will be psuedo afk until next friday.  Then I should be catassy for 48 hours  cool.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: June 23, 2006, 07:36:48 AM

Now are you sure you want full platemail?  That shit eats up your dex like there's no tomorrow.  Full shadow iron dex suit would probably be better (plus it looks just as cool).  Your going to be a walking tin can like the guy from Wiz of Oz (I forgot his name) in full platemail.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 07:49:07 AM by Chinchilla »

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: June 23, 2006, 07:42:38 AM

Well with the 150k boards we scored last night, GM archery is a less daunting task.

fethers

Get them! If you get feathers, we can make 1 arrow per feather! Harpies drop 50 each, wont take long to have a couple thousand arrows.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #43 on: June 23, 2006, 08:10:00 AM

Watch out for those fucking eagles though, they're bastards.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: June 23, 2006, 08:13:00 AM

Watch out for those fucking eagles though, they're bastards.

lmao slack

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: June 23, 2006, 08:23:34 AM

hahahahhahahha :) Thank you for the plug there on my vendor post.  I'm going to be expanding and putting up more vendors on the house next to the one I am currently using because I have hit my item max for stuff no vendors hehehhehe :)

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: June 23, 2006, 08:33:15 AM

Ok, boards request for Slack:

Silas his craftard is like 70's Bowcraft...lets get em GM and turning boards into gold. Lets try to get him 30-40k in boards, then he can sell that stuff to pay for the regs to finish Slacktavious out.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: June 23, 2006, 09:02:43 AM

Okie dokie.  I will turn the boards into a commodity deed and give it to him.

CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #48 on: June 23, 2006, 09:07:33 AM

Wow, you can make boards into deeds?  I am such a clueless noob about this stuff.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #49 on: June 23, 2006, 09:13:22 AM

FYI, I will be needing arrows soon as I find a target to hit for GMing my archery.  :D

Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #50 on: June 23, 2006, 09:13:54 AM

Im going to see if anyone will buy some bulk boards on the forums...we will never use the 150k that were there...hehe

I could use some of them for my crafter.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 09:39:13 AM

What you do is you buy a commodity deed from the bank (they are like 5 gold) and double click it and target the stuff you want to turn into a deed that is in you bank.  It’s a fast and easy way to sell or distribute reagents/wood/ingots/anything that is stackable.  The key is that it HAS TO BE in your bank.  Plus when you "cash out" the deed you can only cash it out in your bank.

CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #52 on: June 23, 2006, 09:42:37 AM

Sounds like I'll be crafting in skara then...the bank isn't overly far from teh bowyer and it's a low traffic area, even with factions.

Jacob0883
Terracotta Army

Reply #53 on: June 23, 2006, 10:09:21 AM

Harpies drop 100 and they spawn fast as hell in Contevous.  If we can get a group of 3 or 4 we can get a ton of feathers in no time.  That being said, leave me out of this group of cool people.  Harpie boobs aren't as entertaining as elf boobs.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #54 on: June 23, 2006, 10:12:43 AM

Harpies drop 100 and they spawn fast as hell in Contevous.  If we can get a group of 3 or 4 we can get a ton of feathers in no time.  That being said, leave me out of this group of cool people.  Harpie boobs aren't as entertaining as elf boobs.

Heh I am there now finishing off GM Fencing.

Ruci
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: June 23, 2006, 02:32:12 PM

look folks the secret to GM archery is ...... RAT ARCHERS! Go to the entrance of wrong and kill them there. You will end up with more arrows than you started with. Welcome to my secret area and how i got GM arch.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #56 on: June 23, 2006, 09:42:14 PM

I know of the place.  I got about 800 arrows there and pondered maybe GM archery would be better than GM wrestling.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: June 24, 2006, 07:12:34 AM

well if you know you are going to be part of a gank crew, then you can bypass wrestling. Here is a build I heard for that...archer mage doom

Archery
Tactics
Anatomy
EVal
Med
Resist
Magery

Big hits with Heavy Xbows and combos is what this built is about, pure offense.

Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #58 on: June 25, 2006, 06:36:16 PM

I forgot I already have my seven skills, with swords for haly blows.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Fight brewing for an IDOC  
Jump to: