Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:41:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Want to PVP? I'll 7x You 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Want to PVP? I'll 7x You  (Read 13525 times)
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 06:25:25 AM

I stabbed you until server down last night and am just .2 (swords) from 4xgm.  The other 3 skills are all around 90.  I should be ready to start going out and doing stuff now.  I first have to figure out how to get some runebooks, runes, etc.  Right now, I'm kind of stuck at the tower. 

I should have time to work on my infrastructure stuff tonight.  I'm close to being autonomous anyway.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #36 on: June 22, 2006, 06:17:32 AM

Dren is officially 5x, the overnight training did the trick. I reset the heal macro to heal Dren only as Fede is punching away...What do ya need still? Im sure we can get ya a spell book and stuff. Holla

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: June 22, 2006, 09:34:23 AM

Cool, I was working on wrestling before I logged.  I couldn't just leave it macro'ing due to Leeandra dieing for some reason.  BTW, I bagged her stuff and put it in the chest near her body.

I have a spellbook thanks to Lamp.  I just need to get a runebook, some runes to hot spots, and a few more regs.  Then I can start hitting some spots to make some cash.  Then I can be autonomous finally.  I'd like to get to a point where I can get around the world easy and create new chars for other uses.  Then I can macro against each other.

I also need to get cash to pay for the huge bill for the regs to get GM magery and resist.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #38 on: June 22, 2006, 10:07:20 AM

I did mine Via Ogre lords...your guy is perfect for that, ill show ya how sometime, its quite easy and pays very well.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 11:59:40 PM

Anyone willing to macro the hell out of my guy when I'm not on? Sometimes I don't have the time to set him up to macro and I'm getting pretty high for all his skills. Really want to finish him off with Hiding and Stealth. Stealing is in the 70s so I'm getting there. PM me if you can.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Want to PVP? I'll 7x You  
Jump to: