Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:56:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Crafting organization and stockhouse needs? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crafting organization and stockhouse needs?  (Read 4093 times)
Train Wreck
Contributor

on: June 13, 2006, 01:44:03 PM

1) What tradeskills are people working on right now?
2) What tradeskills do we need the most?
3) What materials do we need to gather and for whom?

I'm relentlessly hacking up animals in my quest to become a brave swordsman and will have lots of leather available.  I'll give it away to whomever our "official" tailor(s) is/are.

Are we collecting bone armor or anything else of interest?
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 01:59:40 PM

I've been working lumberjacking and fletching/bowcraft as a means for making cash.  I guess I was planning on working the character (Silas) up to 7xGM in various crafting disciplines.  After I get tired of choppin wood in Skara, I was going to move Silas over towards some mountains, get him some pack animals and start mining.

I think Chin is also a mega crafter type.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 02:09:45 PM

I am currently a...

Grandmaster in:

Bowyer, Carpenter, Tailor, Blacksmith, Tinker, 55 musician (for GM instruments), 95 Magery (for Abbatoirs and Pentgrams), 50 Meditate (hate waiting for mana).

My wife is Grandmaster in:

Inscription, Alchemy, soon to be Cartography, Mining, Lumberjacking.

If you guys need something made just let me know and we will get to work on it.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 04:00:51 PM

Ewww sweet! Almost GM Carto...Tmap time!!!

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 06:51:27 PM

looks like we don't need anything then. haha
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 07:12:51 PM

looks like we don't need anything then. haha

You can never have too many crafters in UO.  Plus it is nice when you do not need to depend on someone else - I plan on eventually building a poisoner, and will abuse utilize Chins wife for potions.  But I want to poison weapons as I need.  Or  I will just work my own alchemist.  Mmmm macros!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 07:22:46 PM

I'll probably do Alchemy and Inscription, though not much on the former because I don't have the funds to GM magery on an alt.  It's easy to churn out the recall scrolls, though.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 07:44:57 PM

I'll probably do Alchemy and Inscription, though not much on the former because I don't have the funds to GM magery on an alt.  It's easy to churn out the recall scrolls, though.

There is always a market for recall scrolls :D 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Crafting organization and stockhouse needs?  
Jump to: