Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:34:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Possible future IDOC candidates. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible future IDOC candidates.  (Read 12265 times)
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: June 16, 2006, 08:15:00 PM

*Note*: My wife didn't want me to post anything because she can handle her own business and didn't need anyone to validate how she feels.  The reason I posted was because I found it to be an unacceptable way for a fellow guild member to treat my wife.

I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore, but now that Slayer responded I shall.

My wife agrees that she should have thicker skin.  I still don't feel that name calling is part of the game, but I can't speak for others.  Shit talking does nothing to me (used to it from other games and Old school UO).  What I can say is that shit talking of any form should NOT be part of the game towards guildies who are supposed to be "comrades".

She might not be a member of this guild, but remember that she is part of me and she has helped on IDOC's before and has given the guild (not a guild yet, but we were a group at the time) all the loot.

She did not know Foreclosure was Lamp (due to different name) and by the time I ICQed her who it was he had already died twice.  It was obvious, by the name of the character, why he was there.  So it only made sense to eliminate the competition.

What happened is... She killed him (eliminate competition) and he came back and called her "pussy" (maybe little more to it, but I'm paraphrasing).  Obviously after the 1st pussy comment she killed him again.  Then she found out who he was and they exchanged who they were to each other.  The "pussy" comment did get her upset, but what really set her off was when she told him who she was and he was still rude. 

I will put this behind me like others have said to do.  I have no problems with ANYONE in the guild and I really do appreciate how smart ass Cheddar is trying to make light of the situation (smart ass!).  There is still some tension between Lamp and I, but we shall see how that pans out.

EDIT:  Side note (just read the screenshots).  He never told her who he was.  She identified herself and his response was "So y u kill me".  If it wasn't for me jumping on the forums she would have probably killed him again.  So my note about "exchanging info" is incorrect.  He never had the common courtsey to introduce himself.  BUT, we shall see...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 08:33:10 PM by Chinchilla »

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #36 on: June 16, 2006, 08:39:03 PM

Drop the shit, everyone.  We are happy go lucky, and it will remain this way.

Chin, your wife should post here, even if not in the guild.  As I told Lamp, it is normal for a husband to side with his wife.  Its kinda a rule.  But her being a seperate individual will allow pressure to be taken off your back in the future. 

She does not need to be in the guild to be F13, either.  F13 is like a cult; despite being jews, christians, and cat worshipping hippies, at the end of the day we all perform a group hug and exam each others karma.  Or some such thing. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Possible future IDOC candidates.  
Jump to: