Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:53:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Possible future IDOC candidates. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible future IDOC candidates.  (Read 12255 times)
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

on: June 13, 2006, 09:08:41 AM

I found 3 other candidates yesterday that maybe IDOC quality in a week or so.  They are currently in greatly and they can last about 1 week in that state.  A stone workshop, marble workshop, and a large brick house.  We shall see how they progress because I've seen them get all of a sudden refreshed even thuogh they were in Greatly status.

There's also a Fairly worn one that I get the impression has been abandoned (dunno why).  Its a mining house (small stone house).  Has lotsa ingots.  I'll keep you guys posted.

Trying to figure out how to create a script that will notify when a house hits IDOC and maybe even record the time by using the time that is on the PC.  I suck at EasyUO, but I'm looking around.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 09:24:19 AM

Nice, that tower fell and we scored some nice stuff....lots of regs!

I love lamp is going to open his Tower to the guild, and let us use his stone. He gonna get it altogether today and we'll be roling after like 6pm EST

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 09:39:39 AM

Oh so I love Lamp is a buddy of ours?  OH!  Good to know!  I thought he was just some extra guy that joined in the fun.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 10:15:32 AM

My like 2nd day on the server he gave me a small house deed and a full spellbook.

I hadnt seen him again until my first real IDOC, that he had camped. We talked more and have been helping each other out on IDOCs since. He also opened up his tower to us for sparring, Slack had been training his guys there and there were thousands of regs and other stuff wide open for us to steal.

He has also talked about interest in doing treasure maps (which he says he has a ton of) but he doesnt have the thunter character. Basically, he's earned my trust the last couple weeks. I also, to be safe would not store our Vanq stash or anything. A place where we have tons of exceptional weps, crap practice weapons,  armor, regs, and potions to grab.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 11:43:37 AM

That's good to know that he's such a friendly/nice guy.  Now I'm really glad my wife didn't try and take him out.  Looks like this guild is really coming together :).  This is going to freaking rock!

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 08:12:50 PM

BTW Lamp, now that your are here i hope you dont take any offense to this ;)

Sometimes you just have to practically way options...and Im not the only one that is glad you have joined us :)

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 08:20:35 AM

A stone workshop, marble workshop, and a large brick house. 

Score!  We got the large brick house last night.

Tried to get the black Ress Ankh, but they are considered a "static" placement.  Similar to a guildstone.  We paged a GM last night about it.  He was SUPER nice and chatted with my wife for awhile (I was out running errands, my wife got the IDOC).  He seemed like he wanted to give it to us, but he couldn't do it because he'd get into trouble.

The loot - roughly 5K iron ingots, 1K of each reg, ~45K gold, some GM Hallys/Armor, SO FREAKING MANY EMPTY BOXES/BAGS, about 4K blank scrolls (THANK GOD!  I can rest on those scroll runs), 2K empty bottles, few deeds, few vanq and silver weapons, some magical armor we gotta ID still.  I think that about summarizes all of it.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 10:52:31 AM

Nice! Lamp didnt know who scored it and since you both had found it I kinda avoided that one.

Well played! :)

I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 05:24:18 PM

Fuck you all im offended your all kicked  out of the tower................... LOL just kidding i don't even have any of my good stuff in there took it all out . I let ya all in because i had the Tower all to my self all my RL friends stopped playing. So i said WTF may as well let someone use it I didn't care what you all took for regs or any thing else anything i wanted safe was locked up lol. But the tower is all for the guild some day I will get a res stone for it . So enjoy have fun don't kill any of my friend that may log one lol they will be blue or green so there ok , of course they may attack u not knowing  you  so then feel free to kill them.

My god i just at pvp now thing EQ and WoW made me soft.... Maybe im a ranger.....
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 06:43:16 PM

hahah, time to get some practice with me then. Noone else seems to wanna be my runnin partner :)

Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 07:14:57 AM

hahah, time to get some practice with me then. Noone else seems to wanna be my runnin partner :)

I will be eventually, but you have to promise to hold my hand.  I'm scared.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 07:17:33 AM

Gay.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 07:31:38 AM

I will be eventually, but you have to promise to hold my hand.  I'm scared.

Better than what I thought I'd have to do to get some people to roll with!  haha

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 12:10:38 PM

Who's character is Foreclosure?  Watching to see who all is at the IDOC.  If its an unknown name we'll keep them written down to kill em.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 12:13:01 PM

Foreclosure is our guy, the LAMP man

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 12:19:08 PM

Ah shit... I didn't get to my wife in time to tell her not to kill him.  We can resurrect him.  She asked me, but I got busy on the phone and didn't see your message until too late.

Sorry about that!

There's a thief running around here so we are trying to weed out any possibilities.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He reported her AHHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAH!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 12:20:50 PM by Chinchilla »

I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 12:28:25 PM

what that was me  now the air is all clear lol and the theid is me  she want her regs back???
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 12:31:23 PM

Ok, Lamp just called her a pussy and is being rude.  She's fucking pissed now.  She told him who she is and he's still being rude.  She was OK until the "pussy" comment. Besides the fact that most of you know that Syren's my wife (which I posted), but treating another player in such a rude way is not kewl of Lamp to do.  No matter who it is.

At least apologize for being rude is what I think should be done.

Edit:... ok, she didn't know any of this.  Yeah, gotta clear the air.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 12:35:35 PM

Still talking other on ICQ.  She's ripped.

I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 12:42:42 PM

OK lets get this straight i had NO clue who she was at all just though sh e was a camper she killed me i resed said hahah pussy.  she kills me again so yes guess what i say it again I would have said it all day just so she went red from killing my little newbie. Then she tells me who she is and said she been  watching the place for a LONG time i said i have to I prob been watching it before u guys started playing  who knows. then she went on on some rant saying something about trust and what ever, like i said before i didn't know who she was after i found out who she was nothen bad came out.  So deal with this how you wan it REALLY don't care
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 12:48:02 PM

Yeah, the 2nd kill was for the "pussy" comment.

Ugh, what a situation.  Stuck between a rock and a hard place now.  Wife is pissed for the comments that were thrown at her.  Pissed that someone would go as far as that to even do it.  There's enough shit talkers on the forums to have even more.

Honestly... can't say what should be done.  All I know is that she placed that house while that IDOC was still "Greatly".  I know because I was there watching her back.  We were watching and planning it for awhile while waiting for the Large Brick (we have been IDOC hunting for awhile now).

What really set her off is the comments.  I don't know where I'm heading with this so I'll just stop here.  Just posting trying to convey some message because she's fuming mad.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 12:49:08 PM

We've been here since Oct of '05.  My forum name is StDrahcir ;).

You gotta understand thuogh.  The thing is... camping the IDOC w/ no house placed for it?  The bottom house was placed after us so you know.  I remember because I almost placed a 2nd house to seal off any other opportunities.  Honestly... it was the comment that set her off.  Even if you called me that I'd have killed you too (if I didn't know who you were).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 12:51:43 PM by Chinchilla »

I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 12:53:13 PM

like i said i didn't know who she was if i did i would not have said anything or steel her regs from her , yes she placed the house i don't care who watching a danger house its fun trying to get loot from them, and i have know about the house for seeks i live right there. I watch all the house around there and im in no way greedy. if i know people camping  houses and are in any way friend with them I even split up my take .
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 12:55:40 PM

Good to know... lemme convey that message.  The stealing reags she didn't care.  Part of the game.

Actually... we were laughing our asses off about the reags.  She was like... yeah that was dumb for me to stay standing there.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 12:57:28 PM by Chinchilla »

I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 12:58:37 PM

think the point is here i didnt know who the hell she was if i did none of this would have ever happend no reg stealing no names just would have said hey this is Lamp.....Black and white has no lag
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 01:01:34 PM

One question though... now that the comments were made.  Why no apology yet?  I did post in the "Roll Call" forum post myself and "Unofficial member" Syren.  Maybe you didn't see it, but now that it is known what it hurt to apologies for the comment.  Its not like she said "LOLZ Pwned 1v1" or something stupid.

That's all I'm asking.

See what I mean?

I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 01:07:47 PM

OK this is why its part of the game to get called stupid names  that A. she wont care about B. piss her off I guess i hit the piss her off button i didn't mean to but it happens and she will prob get called that more time  in the game, the Pussy wasn't calling her  one was saying ha ha pussy you killed a newbie with 60hps sooo brave. wasnt set for a insult or direct to her as a person.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 01:14:35 PM

I'm trying to desperately mend this, but your comments aren't helping.  Whether you knew or didn't know is out of the question now.  It was the comments.  They are rude to anyone/anywhere.

Plus the "weeeeeeeeeeeeek" and stop crying comments were after she said who she was (really added fuel to the fire).

NOW that it is known a more appropriate thing would have been... "Ah, shit.  Didn't know it was you so I was trying to get you worked up.  I'm sorry for that."  She's anal and screenshotted the whole conversation because she doesn't like to come across as an ass if she can help it.  Plus I'm nosey and love reading that shit.  She screenshotted the whole conversation with the Dev's when they were just hanging out talking shit.  I love knowing that stuff.

So you see the comments are what set the whole thing into a negative nose-dive to hell.

Edit: Can't really "see" a person's HP.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: June 16, 2006, 01:24:01 PM

The name calling isn't part of the game.  If it was then all of it would be blocked out or made macros already.  What I'm trying to get at is after she said who she was the "stop crying" and such is rude (its screenshotted).  Especially to someone who is a guildie.

I can see this is getting no where.  Sorry for spamming the forums and all that.  I'll leave it as is.

I love Lamp (scrappt)
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: June 16, 2006, 01:31:54 PM

ok well where ever it goes from here it goes
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 01:32:48 PM

Lamp is why UO has Trammel now.

I have never played WoW.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #31 on: June 16, 2006, 03:40:11 PM

Holy shit! HAHAHAHAHAHA.  Sorry, I know your wife is mad Chinch, but heh.  This is why people cannot have nice things. 

Why don't we call this a gross misunderstanding, step back, relaxe, and move on.  Shit happens, its a game, and all that jazz. 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #32 on: June 16, 2006, 04:57:35 PM

Foreclosure is our guy, the LAMP man

The perfect name for a house raider.  I like it.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: June 16, 2006, 07:27:50 PM

My take:

A misunderstanding.

Shit talk is part of the game.

Lets all just try not to get too worked up over nothing. The basics are, chins wife killed lamp and took offense to the pussy comment. Honestly, a little thicker skin is required. On Lamps end, after finding out he shoulda apologized. Still should. We are a guild, we work together and try to have fun playing together. This kinda drama noone wants.

So, lets just take a step back and go...whoops, wont happen again. End this shit.

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #34 on: June 16, 2006, 07:37:09 PM

I talked to Lamp, and explained things will get better as soon as they are absorbed into the collective.  Fully.  Resistance is futile.

pussy.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Possible future IDOC candidates.  
Jump to: